Ark of the Covenant in America?

What was the true reason for the crusades? Was it because of the Templar's quest to get a hold of the Ark of the Covenant? And if so, what was the Ark of the Covenant? Was it really just a box containing the ten commandments, or was it really a storage container for an extraterrestrial food-dispensing device called "The Manna Machine"? What if this Manna Machine was later referred to as the "Holy Grail"? What if the Holy Grail / Manna Machine was the "Baphomet," an allegedly sinister object in Templar lore?

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Postby mahalla2 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 am

Zagrefez wrote:Hey I red that 'hebrews wouldn't go battle without AOC". Well, do we go wars without communication equipments?

yes, and interesting how it could all be considered high-tech even in this day and age!
mahalla2

Postby Fetapro » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 pm

I have read the information listed here and have some questions.
If the Ark of the Covenant is found (any where in the world) what are the expectations of those who would possess it?
Is everyone aware that the living God did not ever exist within the Ark. He only met with the Israelis between the Cherubim where the blood of the sacrifice was sprinkled? He clearly states that since he is a spirit that no structure can hold him, he also states that the entire universe cannot contain him. So why is the position advocated that he resided within the Ark?
The Ark disappeared about 583 BC when the Babylonians invaded and conquered Israel. Why do you think that God allowed the Ark to be hidden from the Israelis and why did he not allow the Israelis to recover the Ark after they had returned from seventy years of captivity in Babylon?
Fetapro

Postby mahalla2 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Fetapro wrote:I have read the information listed here and have some questions.
If the Ark of the Covenant is found (any where in the world) what are the expectations of those who would possess it?
Is everyone aware that the living God did not ever exist within the Ark. He only met with the Israelis between the Cherubim where the blood of the sacrifice was sprinkled? He clearly states that since he is a spirit that no structure can hold him, he also states that the entire universe cannot contain him. So why is the position advocated that he resided within the Ark? The Ark disappeared about 583 BC when the Babylonians invaded and conquered Israel. Why do you think that God allowed the Ark to be hidden from the Israelis and why did he not allow the Israelis to recover the Ark after they had returned from seventy years of captivity in Babylon?
\

Well, I hope others will repond to your questions too but for what it is worth here are my thoughts: 1. Only the people who strive to possess the AOC know what their motivations might be but possibilities of fame, and fortune could have something to do with it, 2. We are told in the OT that Jehovah dwelt in the Holy of Holies and this was the place designated for the AOC. Yes, I believe He was also known to His followers as being everywhere and that's probably an understatement., 3. Humankind has a way of messing things up for themselves so who knows? Maybe Melenik (the Ethiopian son of Solomon) really did steal the AOC with the help of a few Levite priests but this would probably have been at the time of the first destruction of the temple at Jerusalem not the second and the Assyrians would have been the conquerors not the Babylonians. It is also interesting to me that we are told in the OT that the bee out of Assyria is the same as the "King of Ephraim" so possibly a whole lot more was going on even above what we could possibly imagine not to mention perhaps the involvement of the Elephantine Egyptians, Greeks, and other ancient rogue mercenaries (who might have had an ax to grind?) Thus, I still think the AOC could be just about anywhere and possibly even somewhere in the America's - just my thoughts.
mahalla2

Postby angeloneastralseed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:03 pm

The AOC is probably the nuclear, or should I say "nucular" weapon Bush was (and USA is still is) looking for when he started this war.
Can you imagine the pride in the President (Country) who recovered and kept this? He would have the world at his feet.
Seriously not sure if the human race is shallow enough to have "holy" wars. There must be more to the "holy" part. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.
Each religion thinks they are the "chosen ones", maybe the possession of the AOC certifies that (or they think it will).
angeloneastralseed

Postby Fetapro » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:42 pm

The last confirmed Ark sighting was in 586 BC I think. When the Babylon invaded and defeated Israel the Ark disappeared. The Templar Knights did a lot of digging during the time that they occupied the temple mount. It is possible that they found the artifact and brought it to Europe. It is possible that the expeditions to America in the 1300's brought it to America. I think that if we are to be sure about it, someone will have to dig it up and bring it into the light of day.
At some point in the future the original Ark or a replica will have to surface. The reason is this. When the AntiChrist comes to power he will convince the Muslim world to remove the Mosque in Jerusalem and relocate it. He will then rebuild the temple on the exact spot where Solomon's Temple stood. This act will be the capstone of his process to bring peace to the world. He will be hailed as the greatest peace maker ever.
To build the temple one must have an Ark to place in the temple. This process will work well for him for three and one half years, then he will place an image of himself in the spot where the Ark is located. After that the excrement will hit the air moving implement with such a magnitude that the world has not seen before or since. The Biblical Text states that "if those days were not shortened then no flesh would be spared."
Therefore it is reasonable to think that somewhere in the future the original Ark might turn up again.
Fetapro

Re: Ark of the Covenant in America?

Postby skyeye » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

The Ark is a subject of much wonder. I think of it as a sacred object that has been used to help the human race. I believe it has been hidden by a higher power and that this was extremely important to protect or preserve it from human interference. I have heard the theory of it being hidden in the ocean near a small island. The theory says there is layers of huge logs and earth that extends striaght down. There are a series of tunnels that no one knows who designed. Anyone who has attempted to navigate these tunnels has been killed.
skyeye

Postby lunarwing » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Yeah.. the Oak Is. "money pit".... I believe it's taken 6 lives. Even had FDR and John Wayne as "investors at one point.

But I am still leaning that the Ark of the Covenant is not in the pit.... maybe the Holy Grail. The Ark still has a necessary role in history.... the Grail does not. The Grail can be buried.... never to be seen again.... and it will still be venerated, and serve a purpose.

The Ark will have a place on the world stage in the end of the age. It will come out of hiding and be placed in the temple that has been throughly prepared for it.... and the Israelis plan on building.

I do not think anyone in charge of the Ark would risk losing it to the depths of the ocean. Unless they knew that a angel USO craft would go get it.

Or better yet... the craft was the one that transported it across the waters.
lunarwing

Postby Moon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:30 pm

If the Holy Grail is really the bloodline of Jesus, how can it be buried in Oak Island? I am one who does not think the Holy Grail is an actual artifact, but the descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Oak Island is an enigma that does not seem to fit into any one story. It is too young to have been made by the Knights Templar as carbon dating ruled that out (the boards were treated in the 16th Century).

Pirates would of made an easier access to get their loot back, as they would want to spend it.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Fetapro » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Interesting I will have to read about that.
Fetapro

Postby mahalla2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 am

maxmercury wrote:If the Holy Grail is really the bloodline of Jesus, how can it be buried in Oak Island? I am one who does not think the Holy Grail is an actual artifact, but the descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Oak Island is an enigma that does not seem to fit into any one story. It is too young to have been made by the Knights Templar as carbon dating ruled that out (the boards were treated in the 16th Century).

Pirates would of made an easier access to get their loot back, as they would want to spend it.

yes, but could it be possible that the "Grail" is all of the above? In otherwords, it would encompass the holy bloodline of Jesus & Mary Magdalene, the chalice they drank from at their wedding/last supper and everything else that was uniquely significant to early Christans that helped define them as a people including possession of the Ark of the Covenant (powerful pagan societies by the way would have seen them as a threat to their livelihood/wealth). If so, then it would make sense to me all things relative would have shared a similar fate and be located in close vicinity of each other - just my opinion. :)
mahalla2

Postby lunarwing » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Like everything else I do.... I tend to think for myself and am usually at odds with conventual religious dogma. And I do consider myself a christian... just not prescribing to any particular organized religion.

I have been aware of the story about the idea he fathered a child and that bloodline continues to this day for quite a while before the Davinci Code movie.

After putting all the pieces together... I can only logically assume from what is in the scriptures that Jesus could have been married and could have had a child.

This by no means takes anything away from him as the son of God... and his purpose in our lives.
lunarwing

Postby mahalla2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 pm

lunarwing wrote:Like everything else I do.... I tend to think for myself and am usually at odds with conventual religious dogma. And I do consider myself a christian... just not prescribing to any particular organized religion.

I have been aware of the story about the idea he fathered a child and that bloodline continues to this day for quite a while before the Davinci Code movie.

After putting all the pieces together... I can only logically assume from what is in the scriptures that Jesus could have been married and could have had a child.

This by no means takes anything away from him as the son of God... and his purpose in our lives.

yes, I tend to agree and the same people who originally tried to cover up the truth about the holy grail were possibly the same ones who covered up the truth about the AOC.
mahalla2

Postby Moon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:20 pm

mahalla2 wrote:yes, but could it be possible that the "Grail" is all of the above? In otherwords, it would encompass the holy bloodline of Jesus & Mary Magdalene, the chalice they drank from at their wedding/last supper and everything else that was uniquely significant to early Christans that helped define them as a people including possession of the Ark of the Covenant (powerful pagan societies by the way would have seen them as a threat to their livelihood/wealth). If so, then it would make sense to me all things relative would have shared a similar fate and be located in close vicinity of each other - just my opinion. :)

Absolutely! It could represent both the bloodline and the cup they drank from for the wedding ceremony or Last Supper.

The problem is if it was buried in Oak Island. The dating of the planks and other boards rule out the Knights Templar, unless the Scottish Rite went over there a few centuries later to hide some artifacts. The Scots and English did not get along, even though they started sharing a monarch at the time.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

maxmercury wrote:
mahalla2 wrote:yes, but could it be possible that the "Grail" is all of the above? In otherwords, it would encompass the holy bloodline of Jesus & Mary Magdalene, the chalice they drank from at their wedding/last supper and everything else that was uniquely significant to early Christans that helped define them as a people including possession of the Ark of the Covenant (powerful pagan societies by the way would have seen them as a threat to their livelihood/wealth). If so, then it would make sense to me all things relative would have shared a similar fate and be located in close vicinity of each other - just my opinion. :)

Absolutely! It could represent both the bloodline and the cup they drank from for the wedding ceremony or Last Supper.

The problem is if it was buried in Oak Island. The dating of the planks and other boards rule out the Knights Templar, unless the Scottish Rite went over there a few centuries later to hide some artifacts. The Scots and English did not get along, even though they started sharing a monarch at the time.

I agree, however, we can probably say that the Scots, English (Welsh), French, and Moors did not get along so it would make more sense to me that it was a giant hoax/trap to send a few enemies to their eternal homeland. Perhaps I should have included the Swedes as well -
mahalla2

Postby Fetapro » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Take a look at the link below, some sources are saying that the temple in Jerusalem should not be located exactly where the Dome of the Rock is located.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54197
The templars dug under the area while they were there, is it possible that they did not find the Ark of the Covenant, because they were digging in the wrong place?
It may be that the new temple can be built without removing the Dome of the Rock.
One possibility is that the Ark was buried under the temple mount about 586 BC. Perhaps it is still there, and exploration by archeologist may bring it back to Israel?

Your thoughts
Fetapro

Postby mahalla2 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Fetapro wrote:Take a look at the link below, some sources are saying that the temple in Jerusalem should not be located exactly where the Dome of the Rock is located.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54197
The templars dug under the area while they were there, is it possible that they did not find the Ark of the Covenant, because they were digging in the wrong place?
It may be that the new temple can be built without removing the Dome of the Rock.
One possibility is that the Ark was buried under the temple mount about 586 BC. Perhaps it is still there, and exploration by archeologist may bring it back to Israel?

Your thoughts

I believe they are not even close to finding the original location for the Temple of Solomon but that is just my opinion -
mahalla2

Postby Bob137 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 pm

From the types of happenings when the Ark was in the possession of the Hebrews, it seems to me that there was definitely a device that was advanced technology that could do more than just one thing. It was utilized for communication with Yahweh, which would pertain to ground to space communication, (maybe ground to satellite, or ground to ship), then also a device that was possibly radioactive, and electric, and also for sound transference of a high caliber, possibly even microwave, and or laser, or plasma technology utilized during war. This is not unlike a vehicle of the military in today's military that has multiple weapons on one vehicle, just that in the Ark it was smaller, such as possibly made via nano-bot technology! Remember since the AA's were possibly thousands to millions of years more advanced than we were, they could have had technology that is still more advanced than what we have now, since they had space ships a lot more advanced than we have now, (or what we know of that we have now)! 8)
Bob137

Postby mahalla2 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am

Bob137 wrote:From the types of happenings when the Ark was in the possession of the Hebrews, it seems to me that there was definitely a device that was advanced technology that could do more than just one thing. It was utilized for communication with Yahweh, which would pertain to ground to space communication, (maybe ground to satellite, or ground to ship), then also a device that was possibly radioactive, and electric, and also for sound transference of a high caliber, possibly even microwave, and or laser, or plasma technology utilized during war. This is not unlike a vehicle of the military in today's military that has multiple weapons on one vehicle, just that in the Ark it was smaller, such as possibly made via nano-bot technology! Remember since the AA's were possibly thousands to millions of years more advanced than we were, they could have had technology that is still more advanced than what we have now, since they had space ships a lot more advanced than we have now, (or what we know of that we have now)! 8)

Hi Bob - yes, I agree with what you have stated, and it would make sense that the Ark contained perhaps some type of uranium based device/weapon which had been passed down the Hebrew lineage since about the time of Moses. It could have been developed by AA's originally and used to power their spacecraft, but by this time in history (about 1050 BC) the Hebrews had conquered the giants (descendants of the AA's?), and maintained a successful monarchy. However, since the focus was on warfare (protecting the monarchy from pagan invasion, etc.) the practical use for the uranium had been as a laser type weapon utilized in battle and the ancient knowledge of other uses had been lost over time - just my opinion :)
mahalla2

Postby Cartomancer » Sat May 21, 2011 8:19 am

I just posted a thirty minute documentary I made about the lost ark under the youtube and videos section here on the Legendary Times board. Here's another link to it to save you the time. Watch the movie on youtube called Secret Codes of the Illuminate on the UFOTV network (spelled with an "e") then watch my movie (link below) for some amazing correlations that the author missed. I have found obviously intentional spatial relationships between the Kensington Rune Stone, the Verendrye Rune Stone and other clues to the mystery.

The International Peace Garden on the Border of the US and Canada is actually the site of an Axis Mundi that was created by the same band of Swedish Templar's who left the Kensington Rune Stone/Newport Tower grail quest. This video presents evidence that both the rune stones have a man made or obviously intentional spatial relationship to the IPG. The IPG then points the way to a town in the UK that is the biggest clue to the entire enigma. Louis Buff Parry believes the stone to be at the Shugborough Estate in the UK. I have evidence that it is located in the UK with the "Et in Arcadia Ego" statue there being a further clue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E4FkqXg-gQ
Cartomancer

Postby Bob137 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Cartomancer that was very interesting, but he went over some of the same stuff over and over, got pretty boring. I know he was just trying to make his point on Geomancy and the rune stone connections, and other sites. I believe he needs to do a lot more research though,t here are so many other sites here in America, and probably Canada also, that would also connect. I think that there is a lot more information in regards to this type of conspiracy, that has not been fully looked into on a worldly type basis, let alone all the sites here in America, and in England. To put it all together to be fully comprehended and connect all the dots would take someone their whole lifetime, and may not still be able to get it all done, let alone find out what is really going on. We might just have to wait for the ET's to come and tell us what is going on to get to the truth of things, then again, there is a lot changing, and probably a lot more to come, so I guess we will just have to wait and see! :mrgreen:
Bob137

Postby Cartomancer » Sat May 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey, thanks for the observations. I'll try not to make my video so boring next time. Actually I have found many other places that relate to exactly what I am saying. I guess I won't share it here though.
Cartomancer

Postby Bob137 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:40 pm

I think it was very good, I did not realize you made the video, I guess I did not pay that much attention to what you had posted, just checked out the video. It is just that there are many other places such as in Nashville, Tennessee that link up with the same information, let alone Washing D.C., and others. I was just letting you know that there is more out there to be checked out, not just form that one source, but from many. I appreciate that you posted this on here, as I stated it was interesting.
Bob137

Postby Cartomancer » Sat May 21, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm sorry. I guess I was having a bad day. It is kind of boring I guess to most people. I should be thicker skinned. If you put something out there then you should be ready for what people think about it. I have had lots of good comments too. these all are unprovable theories to boot. I have a lot of videos on youtube with all kinds of geomantic associations so I hear it all. Thanks for being honest.

I have been checking out other Holy Grail myths in America. There is actually one that states that Captain John Smith brought the grail to Accokeek, Maryland. A related story states that a pyramid made from river cobbles was found at the future site of Mt. Vernon by the Washington family. All legends but with some substance there if you check into it.

Thanks.
Cartomancer

Postby Bob137 » Sat May 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Will do, Thanks!
Bob137

Postby Moon » Sat May 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Cartomancer wrote:Hey, thanks for the observations. I'll try not to make my video so boring next time. Actually I have found many other places that relate to exactly what I am saying. I guess I won't share it here though.

I watched the video you made and while I found it interesting, it was a bit on the dry side. When a person puts up a video and asks what we think, they should expect some constructive criticism. I did the same when my niece was putting up videos and asked my opinion.

Listen to the voice work of the narration in Ancient Astronauts and other programs on the History Channel. That might help in the delivery of the material.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 am

Perhaps people searching for the AOC should also take into consideration some of the exact locations where the AOC was carried into battle and where signs of a destructive uranium laced/laser weapon might have been used (perhaps faint images still viewable on rocks and boulders). It seems this region could also be where the uranium deposits were originally mined if used as part of an ancient nuclear device. In other words, they should look for the AOC in an area where it originally came from - just a thought.
mahalla2

Postby Cartomancer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Great observation. Many people do feel that the Ark has some sort of power such as radiation etc. Perhaps the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorha were destroyed by some type of forgotten weapon. Many technologies seem to have come and gone through the ages. Georgio points this out on Ancient Aliens. Thank you.
Cartomancer

Postby Moon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 pm

That is one of the great mysteries of the Ark of the Covenant: The possible power it wielded.

I have read many theories and books about this, and the one conclusion I get is that since it is made of gold it is a great conductor of electricity. This would explain some of its abilities.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:44 am

yes, and by scientific definition electrical arcing can cause arc flashes/blasts:

An arc flash is an electrical breakdown of the resistance of air resulting in an electric arc which can occur where there is sufficient voltage in an electrical system and a path to ground or lower voltage. An arc flash with 1000 amperes or more can cause substantial damage, fire or injury. The massive energy released in the fault rapidly vaporizes the metal conductors involved, blasting molten metal and expanding plasma outward with extreme force. A typical arc flash incident can be inconsequential but could conceivably easily produce a more severe explosion. The result of the violent event can cause destruction of equipment involved, fire, and injury not only to the worker but also to nearby people.

In addition to the explosive blast of such a fault, destruction also arises from the intense radiant heat produced by the arc. The metal plasma arc produces tremendous amounts of light energy from far infrared to ultraviolet. Surfaces of nearby people and objects absorb this energy and are instantly heated to vaporizing temperatures. The effects of this can be seen on adjacent walls and equipment - they are often ablated and eroded from the radiant effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc_flash
mahalla2

Postby Moon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Here is an image of the Ark of the Covenant with Isis (cover of David Wood's book):

The author suggests the Ark was used for extraterrestrial beings for some purpose.

Not sure about that, but there are some cool illustrations in the book.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

sorry Max, but the whole Isis thing (especially when connected in any way to the AOC) seems really kooky and actually gives me the creeps!
mahalla2

Postby Bob137 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

There are a few books out there that tie Egyptian's in with the Biblical Moses, Abrahan, etc...
Bob137

Postby mahalla2 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

Bob137 wrote:There are a few books out there that tie Egyptian's in with the Biblical Moses, Abrahan, etc...

The oldest sources are still found in the Old Testament for any information in regards to the Biblical Moses, Abraham, etc. so it would seem most logical to check there first before resorting to modern day authors for answers. And if you do that I think you will see that anytime the ancient Hebrews co-mingled with the idol worshipers of Egypt it ultimately got them into trouble, Bigtime :!:
mahalla2

Postby Moon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:27 pm

mahalla2 wrote:sorry Max, but the whole Isis thing (especially when connected in any way to the AOC) seems really kooky and actually gives me the creeps!

I did not mean to creep you out, just thought I would chime in a possible use for the AOC among ancient astronauts.

Many researchers have suggested it could of been used to transport beings to spaceships and/or as a communications device.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm

maxmercury wrote:
mahalla2 wrote:sorry Max, but the whole Isis thing (especially when connected in any way to the AOC) seems really kooky and actually gives me the creeps!

I did not mean to creep you out, just thought I would chime in a possible use for the AOC among ancient astronauts.

Many researchers have suggested it could of been used to transport beings to spaceships and/or as a communications device.

Well, if I understand correctly, the principal use was to hold the two tablets that contained the "Ten Commandments", and if just by holding it in the wrong way a man could die (which happened more than once), I seriously doubt that it was used to transport people. It would seem more logical to me that it had some type of electrical arcing or nuclear capabilities which also creeps me out by the way :shock:
mahalla2

PreviousNext

Return to Knights Templar / Ark of the Covenant / Holy Grail