Freemasons or Masons

What was the true reason for the crusades? Was it because of the Templar's quest to get a hold of the Ark of the Covenant? And if so, what was the Ark of the Covenant? Was it really just a box containing the ten commandments, or was it really a storage container for an extraterrestrial food-dispensing device called "The Manna Machine"? What if this Manna Machine was later referred to as the "Holy Grail"? What if the Holy Grail / Manna Machine was the "Baphomet," an allegedly sinister object in Templar lore?

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

donnam

Freemasons or Masons

Postby donnam » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 am

Does anyone have an opinion or info about the Masons? Are they a good thing or not?

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 am

originally the Freemasons were the stone masons who built many of the ancient structures and were the keepers of knowledge required to build buildings.
the stone masons then evolved into the Freemasons and were still the keepers of much of the ancient knowledge, hence why the Freemasons have always valued their secrecy, but the Illuminati for the past 200+ years have been infiltrating the Freemasons until they were finally totally absorbed into the Illuminati doctrine.

so the answer is they used to be good (George Washington and other founding fathers of the USA were Freemasons and they broke away from the tyranny of the Europeans) but not any more....

does that answer your question? :)

donnam

Postby donnam » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am

Yes. Could you tell me a little more about the Illuminati?

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

the Illuminati is a pretty big subject...

in a nutshell, they want to complete dominion over all the people on the planet and they use money as the main tool to accomplish this.

they also swear no allegiance to any nation and they are practising Luciferians.
they call themselves the Illuminati (or, Enlightened Ones) because they believe they have the true knowledge and history of mankind, which they have kept a secret and not told the world so we are like a people with amnesia, so to speak.

they also believe that they are the Elites and have a divine right to rule over us. they also believe they are more superior to mankind and see themselves as Homo Superior.

was there anything specific about the Illuminati you wanted to know?

donnam

Postby donnam » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm not sure what to ask first. Everything on this forum is new to me. I really haven't heard of this stuff before. Is Luciferians what the name suggests? And would even the small local Masons be affected by this group? I have asked the person in the Masons about the rumors and he says they are only a charity helping kids. But I don't understand the secrecy.

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Luciferians means exactly what you think it does...Satan Worshippers.

the low, middle and upper-middle level masons don't have a clue what's going on in the levels above them, its all compartmentalized so no one knows what's going on.

there are some excellent books and films all about the masons and Illuminati.
there's also allot of information on the net if you google Illuminati you will see .

don't worry about being new here, spend the time looking round the forum

:wink:

donnam

Postby donnam » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 am

Thanks for the info. This person has now decided to get into the Scottish Rite and his goal is to become the Worshipful Master. I have Googled some things but its hard to know who to believe and who not to believe.

neorealist

Postby neorealist » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 am

Removed
Last edited by neorealist on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheGameGuy

Postby TheGameGuy » Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 pm

the evil side who 'control this planet now', will be outdone by our true alien alligience!! the light side!! down with satans minions!!!

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Sat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1hnkp5Zqw

that video pretty much sums up the average Freemasons ignorance.

Path of Least Resistance

Postby Path of Least Resistance » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 am

check out Alex Jones and Infowars to find out what the Illuminati is up to currently in Reality. The world economy is falling apart right into the hands of the Elite World bankers. Currency is fiat and we are debt slaves. research the Bilderberg Group and Eugenics.

take your vaccine, drink your fluoride water, eat your GMO food, breath your chemtrail air, go through the security checkpoint X-ray body scanner - remember, Lucifer is the Light - your Lords love you.

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 am

Path of Least Resistance wrote:check out Alex Jones and Infowars to find out what the Illuminati is up to currently in realty. The world economy is falling apart right into the hands of the Elite World bankers. Currency is fiat and we are debt slaves. reasearch the Bilderberg Group and Eugenics.

take your vaccine, drink your fluoride water, eat your GMO food, breath your chemtrail air, go through the security checkpoint X-ray body scanner - remember, Lucifer is the Light - your Lords love you.
I hear you and I am right with you on all counts.

It's a big scary place, this 'ole world of ours and most people are sheeple.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Path of Least Resistance

Postby Path of Least Resistance » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:56 am

Metaluna wrote:
Path of Least Resistance wrote:check out Alex Jones and Infowars to find out what the Illuminati is up to currently in realty. The world economy is falling apart right into the hands of the Elite World bankers. Currency is fiat and we are debt slaves. reasearch the Bilderberg Group and Eugenics.

I hear you and I am right with you on all counts.

It's a big scary place, this 'ole world of ours and most people are sheeple.

sure is. glad to hear there are some more awake out there.

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 am

TheGameGuy wrote:the evil side who 'control this planet now', will be outdone by our true alien alligience!! the light side!! down with satans minions!!!
I hope this is true and not too late.

If I was to get on the 2012 Bandwagon, it would be the hope that there is some sort of awakening of our ancient DNA and we could come together in perfect harmony. * Oh crikey ! LMAO !

But seriously "they" like us in constant turmoil, fighting and hating each other. Can't we all just get along. I always think it is so interesting and so telling that all the war and hatred in the world, most of it, is cause by religious conflict! "Yes Sir boys, let's keep that pot stirred up at all costs! It's good for business and keeps the Sheeple busy and fuels our power, we thrive on hate and bad vibes."

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to see the world for once
(Let the world sing today)
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That's the song I hear
(That's the song I hear)
Let the world sing today
(Let the whole wide world keep singing)
A song of peace that echoes on
And never goes away

fotoguy

Postby fotoguy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 am

I have a couple uncles who were long-time masons. When they died I got all of their mason books. Haven't looked through them, but I'm guessing there might be some interesting stuff in there.

Beastguy

Postby Beastguy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 am

I'm friends with this fella who was just invited to be a Free Mason.

Path of Least Resistance

Postby Path of Least Resistance » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 am

isn't that the only way to join is to be invited?

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 am

My dad and my grandfather were Masons. They have both long since passed away. I have my dad's Masonic rings. I don't remember them going to meetings much at all though. I'll ask my mom about it sometime.

Beastguy

Postby Beastguy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Yeah, it's invite only.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 pm

To some the origins of the Freemasons are of Pagan origin, to others, they are of Satanic (Christian) origin. Some Christians think Pagan and Satan are the same thing, except that Satan is a Christian concept.

In the times of Washington and others, it was common place to belong to secret groups and the like in order to be part of society. The Scottish Rite is said to be descended from the Knights Templar, a group that should be well known here. They were the keepers of some great secret they discovered and also created the modern banking system.

I have heard many different things about the supposed Illuminati, from them being Satanists to them being Reptilians. It could be that they are Pagans, but not much is really known about them.

On a personal note, my grandfather was in the Masons but never talked about it. He had a Mason ring that was given to my uncle and has not been seen in the family since.

Instead of taking the word of others, do some research on this subject and get books both pro and con about the Masons.

Good luck on your research.

VetTech

Mason Response

Postby VetTech » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Joining the Masons is invite only however, there is a larger body of information available on the internet today that provides a reliable account of the organization and its precepts.

Theory

Postby Theory » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm

I was wondering...why does everyone believe that the Illuminati are evil? Has there been any proof or is it all based on theories? Is it just like it always has been...humans have to blame all the evil things humans do on someones head, for example witches..the devil..aliens..and so on, instead of sucking it up and admitting it was their fault?

Im not sticking up for them, sometimes I just need proof before I believe someone or something is as horrible as some ppl make them out to be.

upperworld

Postby upperworld » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:07 am

My good friend just became a mason. I wrote him a letter of recommendation that was required for his admittance. He better return the favor by sharing some secrets! Haha...neither of us actually believe that he will be let in on any earthshattering secrets or anything, he is just doing it because there are a lot of masons in our industry and he thinks this will be a great networking tool to stir up some work for us.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Theory wrote:I was wondering...why does everyone believe that the Illuminati are evil? Has there been any proof or is it all based on theories? Is it just like it always has been...humans have to blame all the evil things humans do on someones head, for example witches..the devil..aliens..and so on, instead of sucking it up and admitting it was their fault?

Im not sticking up for them, sometimes I just need proof before I believe someone or something is as horrible as some ppl make them out to be.

Excellent question! Here is my two cents:

Most of the books that claim the Illuminati are evil or devil worshipers are written by Christians and/or those with a Christian bend. I have read a few and was disappointed with the route they took.

If the Illuminati does exist, they probably are more likely a very rich and powerful cabal who want to control as much of the political and/or economic situations in the world. I try not to classify them as evil, but ones who do not wish to give up any real power soon.

Again, most of what is said about this group is pure speculation. And some (myself included) use the term Illuminati to describe the powerful elite who run things behind the curtains.

Theory

Postby Theory » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Thank you for putting your two cents in max :)

I always thought the Illuminati were men, back in the day, who were devoted to science and during their time period science wasn't looked upon nicely by the church, and thats why they were secretive. But I guess we really won't know the answer until some evidence comes out of hiding.

Fetapro

Postby Fetapro » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 pm

I have read the post in this section and agree that many of the low level masons don't have info about an effort to control the world. My Uncle has been a mason for fifty years and he does not know of any such plans. He thinks the idea is without merit, but he is a low level member.
On the other hand I agree that many of the high level mason members could be members of the"Illuminati".
If my research is correct then many of these "Illuminati" are among the rich and super rich of the world. (Rich is defined as a few hundred million) (Super rich is defined as a few billion).
In the history of the masons, and possibly the Templar Knights that went before them they shared one unifying and central quest is common. That is, commerce, they engaged in business. The Templar Knights grew grain and wool then transported it to the area where they could sell for the best price. They also established an effective banking system. The masons have worked together to insure that "buying and selling" was conducted between Freemason members as much as possible. These are just some of their activities, but they illustrate the point.
So is this "commerce evil in itself". Probably not, many of these persons were just trying to make a living, so is the entire human race.
Is there a problem. Yes. When a person acquires wealth to the level and intention to hurt or control the lives of others then they have crossed over the line between most of humanity and qualified as a potential "Illuminati". Persons with this kind of wealth do not possess it. The wealth possess them. They will do anything and I do stress the word anything to hold their existing wealth and to acquire more of it.
In our current time we see and unprecedented movement of wealth from the mass of humanity to a smaller and smaller group of rich and super rich. This process was accelerated during the Reagan administration. (He may or may not have known that his policies would result in the transfer of wealth). Now disbelieve this part if you wish, but if you want to be correct you should go with me. When the Antichrist of the Book of the Revelation takes power he will use these "Illuminati" as instruments to control the worlds economy. He will promise them that they can keep their money and acquire more, and they will do anything to keep their money. Thus the Antichrist will lead the "Illuminati" around by their purse strings. This will work well for about seven years. After that I would not want to be in the shoes of the "Illuminati".
If the "Illuminati" serve the Antichrist then they can be termed as evil. If they are Freemasons then they also serve evil So what is the probabilities that the top level members of the Freemasons and the Templar Knights also served evil in the past? Who controlled most of the money that each group possessed? Think about it.
One other thought, a yard stick to measure when the Antichrist rise to power occurs could be by watching the amount of wealth that gathers in the hands of the few. The fewer that have the larger portion, the closer we get to the day of the Antichrist.
Sorry that this is not good news, but I cannot change the course of events.

Nanfran

Postby Nanfran » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I love me some Illuminati theory and speculation. I found an informative site that also has some suggested reading on the subject of Mason's and Illuminati:

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

Also, I love the Dan Brown novels which describe some events about Mason's and Illuminati - in particular his "Angels and Demons" book as well as "The Lost Symbol."

Personally, I think our Masonic forefathers were more then meets the eye - perhaps ET's helping us out again? Who knows...I do believe they did put in a lot of hidden messages and riddles into works though - especially with currency, but that's a different thread.

Hope this helps!

~ Nancy

mahalla2

Postby mahalla2 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:25 pm

yes, it would seem those groups who held the "secret knowledge" whether they called themselves freemasons, masons, templar knights, illuminati, etc. would also have possessed the hen that laid the golden egg so to speak. Not because they were of a superior race or intelligence but because they knew the where-abouts of important ancient artifacts and with this came power. However, I am not personally convinced that this "secret knowledge" still exits anywhere amongst those people today because it would all be connected to a particular place and I really believe that information has been lost to them.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm

truthseeker wrote:originally the Freemasons were the stone masons who built many of the ancient structures and were the keepers of knowledge required to build buildings.
the stone masons then evolved into the Freemasons and were still the keepers of much of the ancient knowledge, hence why the Freemasons have always valued their secrecy, but the Illuminati for the past 200+ years have been infiltrating the Freemasons until they were finally totally absorbed into the Illuminati doctrine.

so the answer is they used to be good (George Washington and other founding fathers of the USA were Freemasons and they broke away from the tyranny of the Europeans) but not any more....

does that answer your question? :)

Let me guess, TS: you're not a Freemason, and never have been, but you know all about them, and you know them to be evil. Correct?

Jim

lunarwing

Re: Freemasons or Masons

Postby lunarwing » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 pm

donnam wrote:Does anyone have an opinion or info about the Masons? Are they a good thing or not?

Who knows.... :wink: :wink:

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 pm

My grandfather was a mason, but he never talked about it. He did have a diamond mason ring he wore all the time, and since he never had any money I do wonder now how he could of afforded it.

My take on the Illuminati is they are behind the multinational corporations and banks. They are not Satanists or any other type of occultists, but very powerful families who have controlled much of the world for the past few centuries, maybe even millenia.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

maxmercury wrote:My grandfather was a mason, but he never talked about it. He did have a diamond mason ring he wore all the time, and since he never had any money I do wonder now how he could of afforded it.

I suspect either it wasn't a real diamond, or else, he really wanted it, and saved up for it. Believe me, the fraternity doesn't buy you gifts that are that expensive: unless maybe you're a Grand Master or some such, upon leaving office.

My take on the Illuminati is they are behind the multinational corporations and banks. They are not Satanists or any other type of occultists, but very powerful families who have controlled much of the world for the past few centuries, maybe even millenia.

I'm inclined to agree.

Jim

Hammurabi

Postby Hammurabi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 am

Beastguy wrote:Yeah, it's invite only.

I always understood that YOU have to take the steps to ask a mason to be a mason. They invite no one.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Hammurabi wrote:

I always understood that YOU have to take the steps to ask a mason to be a mason. They invite no one.

I have been a Mason for 20 years, and yes, that is correct. Masonry is NOT "invitational only", or "invitational" at all. YOU, the prsspective member, must ask to join.

This is because, in order to become a Mason, a man must come of his own free will and accord.

The rationale is that if I am your friend, neighbor, boss, co-worker, etc., and I ask you to join, you may not be interested, but may agree in order to avoid hurting my feelings or our relationship. Masons want someone to join only because he has a positive opinion of the fraternity itself, not out of a desire to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

Jim

And your basis for making this statement is. . .?

Jim

donnam wrote:I'm not sure what to ask first. Everything on this forum is new to me. I really haven't heard of this stuff before. Is Luciferians what the name suggests? And would even the small local Masons be affected by this group? I have asked the person in the Masons about the rumors and he says they are only a charity helping kids. But I don't understand the secrecy.

Every club or fraternity has secrets: handshakes, passwords, etc. Why? It adds to the fun of belonging! :D

Jim

donnam wrote:Thanks for the info. This person has now decided to get into the Scottish Rite and his goal is to become the Worshipful Master. I have Googled some things but its hard to know who to believe and who not to believe.

The Scottish Rite is something that a 3rd degree or Master Mason (Blue Lodge)may choose to go into. Worshipful (a delightful archaic word meaning "Honorable" or "Respectable") Master is a term applied to the presiding officer in Blue Lodge. Your friend will have to complete his 3rd degree in Blue Lodge before he can enter the Scottish Rite.

Jim

maxmercury wrote:My grandfather was a mason, but he never talked about it. He did have a diamond mason ring he wore all the time, and since he never had any money I do wonder now how he could of afforded it.

There's almost nothing in Masonry that he couldn't have talked about if he wanted to.

I don't know where your grandfather got the money for his ring but it's almost a certainty that the fraternity didn't buy it for him! :D

Jim

upperworld

Postby upperworld » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 am

Stonehenge wrote:
There's almost nothing in Masonry that he couldn't have talked about if he wanted to.

Jim

Telling masonic secrets is punishable and in pretty gruesome ways as you must know. Most of the time it's disembowelment or something along those lines. So if he felt he truly knew some secret, and was a stickler enough for the rules that he feared breaking them, then he couldn't really talk.

Return to “Knights Templar / Ark of the Covenant / Holy Grail”