Freemasons or Masons

What was the true reason for the crusades? Was it because of the Templar's quest to get a hold of the Ark of the Covenant? And if so, what was the Ark of the Covenant? Was it really just a box containing the ten commandments, or was it really a storage container for an extraterrestrial food-dispensing device called "The Manna Machine"? What if this Manna Machine was later referred to as the "Holy Grail"? What if the Holy Grail / Manna Machine was the "Baphomet," an allegedly sinister object in Templar lore?

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Postby upperworld » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:56 am

maxmercury wrote:
The ability to join and be a member of a private group should be one thing we all allow if we want to remain a fully free society.


I agree Max, i was just curious as to the nature of these private groups. There appears to be so much misinformation regarding the masons, some of which i supposed just seeped into my brain as fact over the years. But i'm confidant now that there is no nefarious ulterior motive in freemasonry.
upperworld
 

Postby Tombstone » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

upperworld wrote:
maxmercury wrote:
The ability to join and be a member of a private group should be one thing we all allow if we want to remain a fully free society.


I agree Max, i was just curious as to the nature of these private groups. There appears to be so much misinformation regarding the masons, some of which i supposed just seeped into my brain as fact over the years. But i'm confidant now that there is no nefarious ulterior motive in freemasonry.


Upperworld,

You are exactly right! :wink:

The Masons have been the whipping horse for many years. There are a few other secret organizations that deserve more attention and when people focus on the Masons because they are obvious and everyone has heard of them, the other groups are getting off easy. Who knows, these groups may even stoke the fires of the Anti-Mason sentiment just to create a diversion from their own activities.

The Bilderberg Group is the one that concerns me. :?

The Council on Foreign Relations doesn't even interest me, but the Bilderbergers are a real secret organization and who knows what their intentions are?
Tombstone
 

Postby upperworld » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Tombstone wrote:
The Bilderberg Group is the one that concerns me. :?

The Council on Foreign Relations doesn't even interest me, but the Bilderbergers are a real secret organization and who knows what their intentions are?


I've never heard of the Bilderberg Group...which i guess is exactly your point. I spent all this time trying to figure out what stance to take on the masons i had blinders up on everyone else. I'm gonna look into this Bilderberg Group now...even the name sounds fishy!
upperworld
 
Top

Postby Moon » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Tombstone, aren't you applying the same logic to the Bilderberg Group that you did not applied to Freemasons? While I do not know what goes on at their meetings, I do think they get enough bad press from many conspiracy theorists out there.

Do they actually deserve it? We do not know as they are a secret group. Could it be old Bill Clinton and the boys going out and getting drunk, having strippers dance all night and then come back home to explain to Hillary that they discussed political matters?

Again, we do not know.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm
Top

Postby Tombstone » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Max,

I don't know anything about them other than their meetings are guarded by armed police or soldiers and I am sure that will not allow just anyone in. Only the most powerful and rich are allowed past the gate keepers and they were probably invited. I personally think they are all of the worlds power brokers and the somehow help each other insure they remain on top.

I don't think they are out to control the world. I don't think any group is.

I am just saying that if I wanted to research a real secret group, it would be them. Unfortunately, my invitation hasn't yet arrived in the mail. :wink:
Tombstone
 
Top

Postby Moon » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 pm

I agree with what you say for the most part, but we really don't know what goes on there. Many rich people have yacht clubs that we will not be invited to (unless we work for the catering service).

But it could be where they get to pick who will be the nominee and other decisions.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm
Top

Postby Tombstone » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:40 am

maxmercury wrote:I agree with what you say for the most part, but we really don't know what goes on there. Many rich people have yacht clubs that we will not be invited to (unless we work for the catering service).

But it could be where they get to pick who will be the nominee and other decisions.


Who really knows? For the most part, I don't worry in the least about either secret societies, the military conspiracy (because I understand why is is a closely guarded secret) or anything else that I can do anything about. :lol:
Tombstone
 
Top

Previous

Return to Knights Templar / Ark of the Covenant / Holy Grail

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest