Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Post your ideas and thoughts about the Ancient Mysteries field, whatever is on your mind, and discuss it with like-minded people from all around the world interested in Forbidden Archaeology. This your board to discuss anything that "officially" should not exist - but does! No profanity, racist language, and no baseless attacks. This counts for ALL boards.

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Re: Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Postby Cammi2012 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 am

ok :oops:
Cammi2012

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 am

Oh no problem dear. We just have a tendency to wander off topic a good bit, and I think we owe it to Japan and it's people to try to and stay focused.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Theory » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

BOSTON -- Health officials said Sunday that one sample of Massachusetts rainwater has registered very low concentrations of radiation, most likely from the Japanese nuclear power plant damaged earlier this month by an earthquake and tsunami.

John Auerbach, the Massachusetts commissioner of public health, said that radioiodine-131 found in the sample – one of more than 100 that have been taken around the country – has a short life of only eight days. He said the drinking water supply in the state was unaffected and officials do not expect any health concerns.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/27/radiation-rain-water-massachusetts-radioactive_n_841188.html?awesm=awe.sm_5HRY7

Isn't that just dandy :| I was wondering, if this radiation is suppose to be so diluted by the time it gets to the west coast(by what the officials say) then how could it be strong enough to register clear over on the east coast?
Theory

Postby spacerelatives » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Theory wrote:BOSTON -- Health officials said Sunday that one sample of Massachusetts rainwater has registered very low concentrations of radiation, most likely from the Japanese nuclear power plant damaged earlier this month by an earthquake and tsunami.

John Auerbach, the Massachusetts commissioner of public health, said that radioiodine-131 found in the sample – one of more than 100 that have been taken around the country – has a short life of only eight days. He said the drinking water supply in the state was unaffected and officials do not expect any health concerns.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/27/radiation-rain-water-massachusetts-radioactive_n_841188.html?awesm=awe.sm_5HRY7

Isn't that just dandy :| I was wondering, if this radiation is suppose to be so diluted by the time it gets to the west coast(by what the officials say) then how could it be strong enough to register clear over on the east coast?

Here's something from a site I gave the link to on page 2 of this thread. I keep saying it...it's scary. It talks about "dose". You be the judge.

By the way, I get the feeling that people don't really want to know the truth in regards to this subject. It's easier to buy into whatever safe message the Nuclear folks tell us.

A message for George Monbiot
When nuclear apologists speak the language of dose they speak the language of deceit.
If you speak it too, you become one of the liars you say you despise.

Dear George,
In your column in the Guardian newspaper 22nd March 2011, you announced that the Fukushima disaster has made you stop worrying and love nuclear power. But you say you still hate the liars who run the industry. Unfortunately, ignorance (or maybe laziness) has led you to parrot the nukes' favourite lie.

The basis of your argument is that as far as we know, no-one has yet received a lethal dose of radiation and you go on to reproduce an explanation of the range of radiation doses we are exposed to. It's a simplistic classroom treatment which you found on the internet.

Like many simple explanations it is attractive, since it gives the impression that the ideas involved can actually be grasped, for once. This version is all the more attractive because its scope is large - it offers the reassurance that you have all the bases covered, like a dictionary, or a biblical concordance, or any kind of compendium. We have become used to comparisons between man-made radioactivity and natural and medical exposures; we have heard many dismissive statements like our pollution gives you a smaller dose than eating a banana or flying to Tenerife. Now, all of them are rolled up in one picture. How satisfying. And so, George, you picked out a few snippets to make us all feel stupid for being concerned about a few wrecked reactors.

The problem is that the concept of "dose" here is another simplification. For some kinds of radiation exposure it is even a fiction. This is because radiation "dose" is always an average, even for those kinds of radioactivity which only irradiate the DNA of a single cell, or which affect a few hundreds of cells very intensely but do not expose any of all the other trillions we have in our bodies.
The English king Edward II offers an analogy. His wife and her lover deposed him in 1327. They imprisoned him in Berkeley Castle and there he was, supposedly, murdered in the same year. I say supposedly because there is an academic dispute about even this - never mind radiation! Either way, the method his assassins allegedy used made his death the most famous in English royal history; a group of men pinned him beneath a mattress; they pushed a horn into his anus; through it they inserted a red-hot poker. In our analogy with the official view of radiation the King could have ignored the burning poker up his bum, reasoning to himself that the heat it was transferring into his body was, on average, far less than he'd absorbed in his nice warm bath earlier that evening. No-one supposes he did ignore it, but radiation risk practitioners ignore this issue of local exposure and localised damage. The fact that all competent scientific authorities now recognise that it is a challenge creates a paradox.

The Chernobyl disaster shows how big the challenge and the paradox are. Chernobyl contamination was global, but outside the areas nearest to the power station itself doses as calculated on the average dose model were about the same as natural background - say 2 - 3 milliSieverts. At this level there should be no observable increase in disease if the risk model is right. This dogma is repeated endlessly by apologists for nuclear power - After Chernobyl there was no increase in disease that could be attributed to the radiation. Spot the qualifier? They mean no increase that could be attributed to radiation on the bogus average dose model. In fact all are agreed there has been a massive breakdown in health.

The problem faced by radiation protection officials is that reactors create a massive cocktail of radionuclides with widely differing characteristics and different biochemistry. Some concentrate in muscle, some in bone, teeth and DNA, some in lymph nodes. Some don't concentrate anywhere. Some cause localised damage, others don't. Radioactivity is like poison - there are many different kinds and they operate by myriad biological mechanisms. Accurate modelling of the biological effects of either radioactivity or poison involves understanding the specific variations, but that makes regulation very complex. For convenience in the 1940s and early '50s nuclear officials decided to treat the energy of the radioactive decays from all kinds of radionuclide as if they were a uniformly distributed dose. Then they quantified the expected disease, dose for dose, by reference to studies of the Japanese survivors of Hiroshima. These people in fact were exposed to a uniformly distributed dose - the flash of the bomb itself - and the effects of unevenly distributed internal radioactivity were excluded from the study by the clever trick of comparing the "exposed" bomb survivors with "unexposed" people ("controls") who lived in the city but had been shielded when the bomb exploded. Thus the controls and the study group had equal amounts of radioactive fallout inside them.

It's a plot so fiendish it is scarcely credible. But George, according to the Guardian, you are one of the UK's foremost thinkers and environmentalists so you should be able and anxious to check it out. Will you? Consider; if someone asked you what dose of poison is safe wouldn't you want to know what poison they had in mind - aspirin or arsenic, alcohol or aflatoxin? Wouldn't you ask a toxicologist about the precise dangers of the particular substance? Don't we deserve the same scientific specificity?
When you have checked it out, please tell us what you think the future holds for the people of Honshu.

Click here to see more about how and why early radiation officials skewed the science.

Click here for more about scientific reservations about the average dose model.

Click here to see more about the true effects of Chernobyl.

Click here to view full screen the classroom aid George cited in his article. The full page on which it appears is here, including explanations according to the official view of risk.

http://www.llrc.org/
spacerelatives

Postby ilacewords » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 am

I heard about this story over the weekend.
Rain falling in Massachusetts showing small amounts of radiation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/27/radiation-rain-water-massachusetts-radioactive_n_841188.html
ilacewords

Postby Theory » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 pm

I came across this artical when I was doing research for my son's school project. Radiation in the snow, New Hampshire, and in the air in Maine. What about the states in the middle? Is there anyone checking these states? I should invest in a radiation detector:) I know it would be pointless, its not like I can move to Europe or anywhere else right now if it did get bad.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20110328/NEWS05/110328028/1002/SPORTS

It sounds like its just keeps getting worse over in Japan. I don't understand why they haven't got help to most of their people? They have plenty of people helping. I feel so bad for them, wish there was something more I could do:(
Theory

Postby ilacewords » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 am

I was looking yesterday for some kind of measure for radiation levels and found this site: http://radiationnetwork.com/ Although it says it's updated frequently, the levels it's posting across the US seem a little sporadic. Maybe it's counting on people to upload data from their areas but just doesn't have the means to do so yet. I'm still reading through the site myself.
ilacewords

Postby angeloneastralseed » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 pm

What REALLY upsets me is that the "experts" are saying that something like this in the USA is not likely. That's a bunch of crap.
angeloneastralseed

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Everybody really needs to read this. I am going to insist on it. :?
This is in Washington state.
53 million U.S. gallons (204,000 m³) of high-level radioactive waste that remains at the site. This represents two-thirds of the nation's high-level radioactive waste by volume
plutonium has a half-life of 24,100 years, and a decay of ten half-lives is required before a sample is considered to be safe
Hanford
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby angeloneastralseed » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

So obviously when planning these 'clean energy' plants they did not plan on what to do with the poisonous radioactive waste? Wow, now that is genius.
angeloneastralseed

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 pm

in Japan they are talking about now taking in a big empty tanker and filling it with the highly radio active water and then disposing of it someplace. :shock: Yea, like where!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Everyone talks about how wonderful nuclear power is in the industry, but they always leave out the half lifes and decay times needed for the nuclear waste to be safe. There is ongoing research on ways to recycle the nuclear waste so it can still be used for heating the water, but that is still decades off from being useful now.

Thank you for the story, Metaluna.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Theory » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank you, Metaluna for the information about Hanford. Here are a couple quotes from the website that I thought were interesting..

From 1944 to 1971, pump systems drew cooling water from the river and, after treating this water for use by the reactors, returned it to the river. Before being released back into the river, the used water was held in large tanks known as retention basins for up to six hours. Longer-lived isotopes were not affected by this retention, and several terabecquerels entered the river every day. These releases were kept secret by the federal government.

Whats that, the government kept it a secret? No way! :roll:

As of 2008[update], 1 million U.S. gallons (4,000 m3) of highly radioactive waste is traveling through the groundwater toward the Columbia River. This waste is expected to reach the river in 12 to 50 years if cleanup does not proceed on schedule.[5] The site also includes 25 million cubic feet (710,000 m3) of solid radioactive waste

I've been wondering...Do these people who make these plants and the owners ever feel guilty for the mess they have created? Do they feel anything when they hear that people have died or people have their fates sealed because of their mess? I'm guessing they don't since they keep making more. In my state as we speak the officials are trying to pass a bill to allow more nuke plants! They just don't learn, it's more money in their pockets so why should they care.
Theory

Postby angeloneastralseed » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 pm

it's more money in their pockets so why should they care.

Once again Theory, EXACTLY!
Almighty dollar and it's shameless worshipers do not give a rat's *** about anyone but themselves. Those people are sitting in multi-million dollar homes, driving cars that cost as much as my house, and eating off of gold lined dinner plates. They have what they want. I say that the people who build the plants and the people who want the plants should be the ones living within 1 mile of the plants. Then we will see what safety measures are in place.

If they can make it just as safe as they have made it 'clean' then I will drop it, but until then...I do not want more in the USA, nor the rest of the world.

http://www.660worl.com/article.aspx?id= ... b1&catid=7

Of course the ocean currents come this way

angeloneastralseed

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 am

It just gets worse everyday. Pour concrete over everything and be done with it. There are too many "we don't think this" and "we don't think that" excuses going on..and meanwhile the levels of radiaton just keep getting higher and higher.

http://www.komonews.com/news/118911254. ... height=173
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby ilacewords » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:20 am

To expand on the quote Theory placed earlier, I was astounded by the rest of the paragraph:

"The most significant challenge at Hanford is stabilizing the 53 million U.S. gallons (204,000 m3) of high-level radioactive waste stored in 177 underground tanks. About a third of these tanks have leaked waste into the soil and groundwater.[53] As of 2008[update], most of the liquid waste has been transferred to more secure double-shelled tanks; however, 2.8 million U.S. gallons (10,600 m3) of liquid waste, together with 27 million U.S. gallons (100,000 m3) of salt cake and sludge, remains in the single-shelled tanks.[5] That waste was originally scheduled to be removed by 2018. The revised deadline is 2040.[51] Nearby aquifers contain an estimated 270 billion U.S. gallons (1 billion m3) of contaminated groundwater as a result of the leaks.[54] As of 2008[update], 1 million U.S. gallons (4,000 m3) of highly radioactive waste is traveling through the groundwater toward the Columbia River. This waste is expected to reach the river in 12 to 50 years if cleanup does not proceed on schedule.[5] The site also includes 25 million cubic feet (710,000 m3) of solid radioactive waste"

Bold is my emphasis. So this site itself has taken 60 some odd years and 30 or so more for cleanup??!?! :? Yikes, doesn't bode well for the rising radioactivity in Japan.
ilacewords

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 am

Nice thing to have in our backyard. I thought it was important to make people more aware what went on in the beginning and what is still going on, not a very happy subject is it!
If they don't get a handle on some containment in Japan, everybody will have to move. I hope they are checking on the security of their other plants like they said they are going to do.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby angeloneastralseed » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice thing to have in our backyard.

Yes, isn't it nice to see nuclear plants propped in the middle of towering pines and snow capped mountains? :roll:
angeloneastralseed

Postby Randyrrr » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Radioactivity of higher than normal levels are showing up in Water, Milk and more on the East Coast.
It will get worse if they don't do something quick....
The jet stream brings it right across the USA.

That company falseified maintenance records for over 10 years.
An accident waiting to happen.
Buy your self a geiger counter if you don't already have one.
A good tool to have
Randyrrr

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am

Anybody know how bad it is on the West coast? I haven't heard a thing about it. Seems like it would be worse here.

They better just pour concrete over the entire mess before more gets into the air and I hope they are checking out their other nuclear power plants.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

I am wondering if the cause of the radiation in the East Coast is from Japan. Maybe some nuclear power plant released some radiation in the air and are letting Japan take the blame.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Theory » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 pm

maxmercury wrote:I am wondering if the cause of the radiation in the East Coast is from Japan. Maybe some nuclear power plant released some radiation in the air and are letting Japan take the blame.

The east coast has the most nuke plants in the U.S, so it is a very likely scenario. Makes me wonder, if that is the case, how long its been leaking. I read an artical not too long ago about one of the plants in Florida, "they" say it could withstand a catagory 5 hurricane..but could it withstand high winds and/ or a tornado that flings a huge object at it? What if their generators go out, like in Japan, do they have another source of electricity? Do they ever ask themselves these questions? I don't understand how anyone could be so selfish to risk the lives of many just so they can have money in their pockets? :? I'm still waiting for my one way ticket.... :lol:

On a happier note, did you hear about the dog they found alive out in the ocean? Brave little pup:)
Theory

Postby Randyrrr » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 am

maxmercury wrote:I am wondering if the cause of the radiation in the East Coast is from Japan. Maybe some nuclear power plant released some radiation in the air and are letting Japan take the blame.

It is following the jet stream around the world, and as it rains or snows, down it comes to mix with water and everything it comes into contact with.
I live around 10 miles from a Nuclear Power Plant here in PA.(No not 3 mile island) near the MD. line. There are test units placed around the plant that read radiation and set off sirens if it gets high.

I also live right in line with the Jet Stream. We always get the most rain and snow. We get 2 feet of snow here then to the north York PA., and to the south Baltimore MD. get inches. It is like a pipe line thru here.

The longer it takes to cap it the worse it gets. I can see millions dieing from this not to mention crops made uneatable, water undrinkable and so on. You know dame well we will never get the true story. :twisted:

Maybe this is why the US ordered all those mass grave plastic coffins shown on Jessie Ventura's show Conspiracy Theory. :evil:

I hope Not :!: it is a terrible way to die. :cry:
Randyrrr

Postby Moon » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

After what happened in Japan and even in Three Mile Island, I would not trust anything the nuclear power industry told me. The plants were all built a very long time ago and before many of the new engineering for safety they use now.

It costs billions of dollars to build one nuclear power plant and they need government funding to do so. That means they won't be blowing off any sirens if some radiation gets released through the atmosphere.

California has not measured any radiation from Japan, so that makes me suspicious the radiation in New England would be caused by Japan.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 am

Yippy skippy.

TOKYO (AP) - Workers began pumping more than 3 million gallons of contaminated water from Japan's tsunami-ravaged nuclear plant into the Pacific Ocean on Monday, freeing storage space for even more highly radioactive water that has hampered efforts to stabilize the reactors.

It will take about two days to pump most of the less-radioactive water out of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear complex, whose cooling systems were knocked out by the magnitude-9.0 earthquake and tsunami on March 11

Radioactivity is quickly diluted in the ocean, and government officials said the dump should not affect the safety of seafood in the area. (yea this really reassures me!)

Japan nuke plants dumps radioactive water into sea
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Gemini » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 am

Drudge had this article on his site...

Japan's ocean radiation hits 7.5 million times legal limit

High readings in fish prompt the government to establish a maximum level for safe consumption

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 7428.story

By Kenji Hall and Julie Makinen, Los Angeles Times

April 5, 2011, 4:39 a.m.
Reporting from Tokyo— The operator of Japan's stricken Fukushima nuclear plant said Tuesday that it had found radioactive iodine at 7.5 million times the legal limit in a seawater sample taken near the facility, and government officials imposed a new health limit for radioactivity in fish.

The reading of iodine-131 was recorded Saturday, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said. Another sample taken Monday found the level to be 5 million times the legal limit. The Monday samples also were found to contain radioactive cesium at 1.1 million times the legal limit.

The exact source of the radiation was not immediately clear, though Tepco has said that highly contaminated water has been leaking from a pit near the No. 2 reactor. The utility initially believed that the leak was coming from a crack, but several attempts to seal the crack failed.

Photos: Covering the Japan earthquake aftermath

On Tuesday the company said the leak instead might be coming from a faulty joint where the pit meets a duct, allowing radioactive water to seep into a layer of gravel underneath. The utility said it would inject "liquid glass" into gravel in an effort to stop further leakage.

Meanwhile, Tepco continued releasing what it described as water contaminated with low levels of radiation into the sea to make room in on-site storage tanks for more highly contaminated water. In all, the company said it planned to release 11,500 tons of the water, but by Tuesday morning it had released less than 25% of that amount.

Although the government authorized the release of the 11,500 tons and has said that any radiation would be quickly diluted and dispersed in the ocean, fish with high readings of iodine are being found.

On Monday, officials detected more than 4,000 bequerels of iodine-131 per kilogram in a type of fish called a sand lance caught less than three miles offshore of the town of Kita-Ibaraki. The young fish also contained 447 bequerels of cesium-137, which is considered more problematic than iodine-131 because it has a much longer half-life.

On Tuesday chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano said the government was imposing a standard of 2,000 bequerels of iodine per kilogram of fish, the same level it allows in vegetables. Previously, the government did not have a specific level for fish. Another haul of sand lance with 526 bequerels of cesium was detected Tuesday, in excess of the standard of 500 bequerels per kilogram.

Fishing of sand lances has been suspended. Local fishermen called on Tepco to halt the release of radioactive water into the sea and demanded that the company compensate them for their losses.

Fishing has been banned near the plant, and the vast majority of fishing activity in the region has been halted because of damage to boats and ports by the March 11 tsunami and earthquake. Still, some fishermen are out making catches, only to find few buyers because of fears about radiation.

It was unclear what Tepco might offer the fishermen, but the company did say Tuesday that it had offered "condolence payments" totaling 180 million yen ($2 million) to local residents who had to evacuate their homes because of radiation from the Fukushima plant. One town, however, refused the payment.

The company has yet to decide how it will compensate residents near the plant for damages, though financial analysts say the claims could be in the tens of billions of dollars. Tepco's executive vice president Takashi Fujimoto said the company's decision on damages hinges on how much of the burden the government will share.

Edano urged the company to accelerate its decisions on compensation.

For now the company has offered to give 20 million yen ($240,000) to each of 10 villages, towns and cities within 12 miles of the plant, Fujimoto said.

"We hope they will find it of some use for now," he said.

Namie, a town of 20,600 located about 6 miles north of the plant, refused to take the money. Town official Kosei Negishi said that he and other government officials were working out of a makeshift office in Nihonmatsu city, elsewhere in Fukushima prefecture, and that they faced more pressing issues.

"The coastal areas of Namie were hit hard by the earthquake and the tsunami but because of the radiation and the evacuation order we haven't had a chance to conduct a search for the 200 people who are missing," said Negishi. "Why would we use our resources to hand out less than 1,000 yen ($12) to every resident?"

Tokyo Electric Power's Fujimoto acknowledged that there was a "gap" in the views of company and Namie officials.

Tepco's shares dropped to an all-time low Tuesday, falling by the maximum daily trading limit -- about 18% -- to 362 yen, below the previous record low of 393 yen reached in December 1951. The company's share price has lost 80% of its value -- nearly 1.1 trillion yen -- since the quake and tsunami, according to the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

"We take the stock price decline very seriously," Fujimoto told reporters.

Photos: Covering the Japan earthquake aftermath

Fujimoto said the company's annual earnings report, which was originally scheduled for April 28, would be postponed, but he declined to give any other details.
Gemini

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 am

Anybody else feel sick to their stomachs reading this. First the Gulf of Mexico gets polluted with oil and toxic chemicals... and now Japan has trashed the Pacific Ocean. I'm no expert but you can't convince me this will just all be diluted and everything will be fine after a while.

Words pretty much fail me.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby angeloneastralseed » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am

We are killing the oceans. I also think the high level of radiation on the East Coast is due to plants there, unless they are lying about the levels on the West Coast.
angeloneastralseed

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 pm

angeloneastralseed wrote:We are killing the oceans. I also think the high level of radiation on the East Coast is due to plants there, unless they are lying about the levels on the West Coast.
Yes we are, big time!
And sure they are lying, I am such a cynic! but they lie about everything else going on in the world, why should this be any different.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby spacerelatives » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Metaluna wrote:Anybody else feel sick to their stomachs reading this. First the Gulf of Mexico gets polluted with oil and toxic chemicals... and now Japan has trashed the Pacific Ocean. I'm no expert but you can't convince me this will just all be diluted and everything will be fine after a while.

Fish are showing up with radiation and people eat fish. How does that not effect us?
spacerelatives

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm

spacerelatives wrote:
Metaluna wrote:Anybody else feel sick to their stomachs reading this. First the Gulf of Mexico gets polluted with oil and toxic chemicals... and now Japan has trashed the Pacific Ocean. I'm no expert but you can't convince me this will just all be diluted and everything will be fine after a while.

Fish are showing up with radiation and people eat fish. How does that not effect us?
Of course most of us can figure that out, but it will be just like in the Gulf, "oh it's ok to eat this seafood!"
I am not holding out much hope for the Oceans the rate humans are destroying and polluting them. We will be seeing more mass die offs before too long.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Radiation just like the pesticides eventually ends up in our food supplies. The big corporations just don't care about the average guy when it comes down to destroying the environment and natural food chains.

This is already on another thread, but I do think the video can also apply to this thread as it deals with a different energy source. It was on 60 Minutes and you don't get more mainstream than that program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khK_QTWl ... re=related
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Randyrrr » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

I tell yeah, it seems like a plan is in play.
The Planet is over populated.
All of this is going to kill millions or maybe billions.

Aids a military Cold War weapon, a devastation tool it was suppose to shut down a country while killing off the people.
Even though millions are still dying today, it doesn't work fast enough..
Phony wars to take control of certain areas and kill more people are happening yearly.

The hard right doesn't like; Blacks, Gay people, drug attics and peasants(working class).
Who has the Aids virus claimed?

-Blacks in Africa and anyone associated with them sexually, drugs, transfusions, etc
-Gays around the world and any one associated with them in a sexual manor.
-I.V. Drug users and any one sexual with them, or drug sharing
-People that don't fit into any of these categories but still wind up with AIDS are collateral damage.
-Most of these people are part of the poor, or the peasants.
-There is only 2 classes the poor and the wealthy.
-The so called middle class is a poor person with a good job, that's all.
-You think not, loose your job and all of a sudden you spend your savings, use credit cards, sell things, become homeless...
-It is happening every day and has been for a very long time.

AIDS was used as a population control tool!

Are these devils, truly set on total eradication so that they can have their Garden of Eden?
Are we seeing the beginning of the end of the world as we know it?

Just a rant, but it is what I think they are doing.
If it is, I plan on taking a couple of them with me....
Randyrrr

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 am

I can see how anybody can think this way, I do myself sometimes. But if it is the case they will have trashed the planet for themselves, what good will that do them ? seems like a really bad plan.

i personally don't hold out a lot of hope for the planet, the way things are going. I am now just waiting for the next big "event" , first the big mess in the gulf of Mexico, not what is happening in Japan. What next.

Well we have plenty of threads on the forum to discuss the end of the world, we better get back to Japan here.

We were told yesterday that a giant plume of radiation is suppose to be heading right for us, but then they got some expert on the news and he said.."No it won't amount to anything."
In the meantime I think I'll stock up on tuna fish. (which we aren't suppose to eat a lot of anyway because of the mercury in it)
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby amyrigg » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 am

if ya believe in a Great Mystery God/dess-type being ~ all the mayhem on the Japanese people & subsequent nuclear event is supposed to happen ~ because it did happen ... we're toddling along in the dimension of time just like we are supposed to be doing ~ that's one side of the coin, predetermination as opposed to free will ~ but there again, maybe there's a little bit of both ... gotta keep everything balanced of course - i love you :wink:
amyrigg

PreviousNext

Return to Opinions / News / Discussion / Rumors / Ideas / New Research