Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Post your ideas and thoughts about the Ancient Mysteries field, whatever is on your mind, and discuss it with like-minded people from all around the world interested in Forbidden Archaeology. This your board to discuss anything that "officially" should not exist - but does! No profanity, racist language, and no baseless attacks. This counts for ALL boards.

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

Gemini

Tsunami-hit towns forgot warnings from ancestors

Postby Gemini » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm

http://www.argus-press.com/news/interna ... 621fb.html

Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 11:38 am

Associated Press

Modern sea walls failed to protect coastal towns from Japan's destructive tsunami last month. But in the hamlet of Aneyoshi, a single centuries-old tablet saved the day.

"High dwellings are the peace and harmony of our descendants," the stone slab reads. "Remember the calamity of the great tsunamis. Do not build any homes below this point."

It was advice the dozen or so households of Aneyoshi heeded, and their homes emerged unscathed from a disaster that flattened low-lying communities elsewhere and killed thousands along Japan's northeastern shore.

Hundreds of such markers dot the coastline, some more than 600 years old. Collectively they form a crude warning system for Japan, whose long coasts along major fault lines have made it a repeated target of earthquakes and tsunamis over the centuries.

The markers don't all indicate where it's safe to build. Some simply stand _ or stood, washed away by the tsunami _ as daily reminders of the risk. "If an earthquake comes, beware of tsunamis," reads one. In the bustle of modern life, many forgot.

More than 12,000 have been confirmed dead and officials fear the death toll could rise to 25,000 from the March 11 disaster. More than 100,000 are still sheltering in schools and other buildings, almost a month later. A few lucky individuals may move into the first completed units of temporary housing this weekend.

Workers at the tsunami-damaged Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power complex finally halted a leak of radioactive water into the Pacific on Wednesday, but it may take months to bring the overheating reactors under control.

A natural disaster as large as last month's 9.0 earthquake and tsunami happens perhaps once in a person's lifetime, at most. Tokyo Electric Power Co., the nuclear plant operator, clearly wasn't prepared. Many communities built right to the water's edge, some taking comfort, perhaps, in sea walls built after a deadly but smaller tsunami in 1960.

Many did escape, fleeing immediately after the quake. In some places, it was a matter of minutes. Others who tarried, perished.

"People had this crucial knowledge, but they were busy with their lives and jobs, and many forgot," said Yotaru Hatamura, a scholar who has studied the tablets.

One stone marker warned of the danger in the coastal city of Kesennuma: "Always be prepared for unexpected tsunamis. Choose life over your possessions and valuables."

Tetsuko Takahashi, 70, safe in her hillside house, watched from her front window as others ignored that advice. She saw an ocean liner swept half a mile (nearly a kilometer) in from the port, crushing buildings in its path.

"After the earthquake, people went back to their homes to get their valuables and stow their 'tatami' floor mats. They all got caught," she said.

Her family has lived in Kesennuma for generations, but she said those that experienced the most powerful tsunamis died years ago. She can only recall the far weaker one in 1960, generated by an earthquake off Chile.

Earlier generations also left warnings in place names, calling one town "Octopus Grounds" for the sea life washed up by tsunamis and naming temples after the powerful waves, said Fumihiko Imamura, a professor in disaster planning at Tohoku University in Sendai, a tsunami-hit city.

"It takes about three generations for people to forget. Those that experience the disaster themselves pass it to their children and their grandchildren, but then the memory fades," he said.

The tightly-knit community of Aneyoshi, where people built homes above the marker, was an exception.

"Everybody here knows about the markers. We studied them in school," said Yuto Kimura, 12, who guided a recent visitor to one near his home. "When the tsunami came, my mom got me from school and then the whole village climbed to higher ground."

Aneyoshi, part of Miyako city, has been battered repeatedly by tsunamis, including a huge one in 1896. Isamu Aneishi, 69, said his ancestors moved their family-run inn to higher ground more than a hundred years ago.

But his three grandchildren were at an elementary school that sat just 500 feet (150 meters) from the water in Chikei, a larger town down the winding, cliffside road. The school and surrounding buildings are in ruins. Their bodies have not been found.

Farther south, the tsunami washed away a seven-foot (two-meter) tall stone tablet that stood next to a playground in the middle of Natori city. Its message was carved in giant Japanese characters: "If an earthquake comes, beware of tsunamis."

That didn't stop some people from leaving work early after the earthquake, some picking up their children at school en route, to check the condition of their homes near the coast.

Many didn't make it out alive. More than 820 bodies have been found in Natori, some stuck in the upper branches of trees after the water receded. Another 1,000 people are still missing.

Hiroshi Kosai grew up in Natori but moved away after high school. His parents, who remained in the family home, died in the disaster.

"I always told my parents it was dangerous here," said the 43-year-old Kosai, as he pointed out the broken foundation where the tablet once stood. "In five years, you'll see houses begin to sprout up here again."

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Re: Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 am

That was fascinating Gemini, it is such a pity more people didn't heed the warnings/advice of their ancestors.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 am

yeah buddy - learn from the past ... how quickly we forget -

a new 7.4 earthquake in japan today and a 6 point something in mexico ...
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 002ksa.php
just sayin

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Thank you for posting that wonderful post, Gemini. That does show the wisdom of the ancients that most of us don't heed today.

Theory

Postby Theory » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Kidos to the the Japanese for not sitting back and doing nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/04/08/japan.nuclear.crisis/index.html

I wonder how long its really been at level 7?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_japan_earthquake

It's been one heck of year for natural disasters all around the world, and its only the beginning of the year!

angeloneastralseed

Postby angeloneastralseed » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:53 pm

It's been one heck of year for natural disasters all around the world, and its only the beginning of the year!

Yes it has, Theory. Cascadia fault line is another worry. My Mom was telling me about a volcano in Africa that was a big worry due to it's size and recent activity, but I never researched it. She said they were worried it would be like another Pompeii and bury thousands under hot ash.

Japan has had a long history of large earthquakes, as seen with the ancient stone warning message. Maybe they will re-build the coastal towns with evacuation routes on every street to higher ground.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 pm

I just watched a program about the New Madrid fault line that goes through Memphis. Not only is that one overdue for a major quake, but almost none of the buildings and houses used any type of earthquake codes. The land in the area also does not absorb the shocks well so this one will be felt throughout the Mississippi Valley.

The reason is we are moving to all the danger areas now and are not prepared to deal with the circumstances. The native populations stayed away from the San Francisco area for a reason, but we made it a major city.

Theory

Postby Theory » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:28 pm

maxmercury wrote:I just watched a program about the New Madrid fault line that goes through Memphis. Not only is that one overdue for a major quake, but almost none of the buildings and houses used any type of earthquake codes. The land in the area also does not absorb the shocks well so this one will be felt throughout the Mississippi Valley.

The reason is we are moving to all the danger areas now and are not prepared to deal with the circumstances. The native populations stayed away from the San Francisco area for a reason, but we made it a major city.

I noticed in Arkansas that their nuke plant is not very far from where they've been getting alot of little earthquakes. I wonder if they built it to withstand such an event? I myself doubt they did, but of course it really doesn't matter where in the U.S an earthquake happens there will be a nuke plant near by. Scares the crap out of me. Then there's the new information about the size of the super volcano in Yellowstone, its alot bigger than they first thought, soooo not good news. I used to think that Africa would be the safest place to be when mother nature goes nuts, but apparently there really isn't any where on the surface of Earth where we would be completely safe.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 pm

The problem is the fault area has very little shock resistance, so an earthquake will cause much more damage on the New Madrid fault line than one of equal seismic size on the San Andreas fault.

I know they have been refurbishing and shoring up the bridges to withstand an earthquake across the Mississippi River, but have not heard about the nuclear power plants being retro fitted to survive one.

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 am

these hillbillies around here (north end of the new madrid fault) don't care a whit about earthquake reinforced infrastructure , they just want beer and jesus (in that order, not that there's anything wrong with that :wink: ) - i'm not too worried, cuz i'm resigned to the fact that i'm gona live until i die - mother earth's got potential from whichever land a human is on, cali, yellowstone, new madrid, i heard new england has been getting a weirdly amount of seismic activity, then 'round about italy, etc, the big ol' volcano in africa, china, then the big ol fat ring of fire in the pacific, all the way down to south america ... the nuked factor is maxed out in japan and that's only just finally being admitted to after a month + since it happend -
BUT
it's wednesday and i gotta go to work, get me a fresh cup o' joe & we're off ~ another beautiful day for watching to see what happens. i saw a beam of light over the top of the forest trees early this a.m. - a random hunter ?? some meth-head hillbillies ?? a lost li'l alien looking for his pod-ship so he can bugger back outta here to the mother ship ??? i'd put my money on the meth-head, but one never knows .... so i'll be a-watchin' :wink:

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 am

Theory wrote:Kidos to the the Japanese for not sitting back and doing nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/04/08/japan.nuclear.crisis/index.html

I wonder how long its really been at level 7?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_japan_earthquake

Talk about from bad to worse. TEPCO is not doing anything in regards to compensating the people near the plant, sounds like they are barely getting enough to eat even.

TEPCO manager Kensuke Takeuchi told Konno and the other protesters the company was not yet prepared to give any money, but he promised to convey their demands to higher level management.
"You are eating a warm meal every day," said Konno, complaining that the two pieces of bread provided daily at the evacuation center where he is staying were not fit to be fed to dogs.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

That is just sad, and they are not really complaining about it either in Japan. The management should realize these workers are risking their lives trying to get the systems back to normal. They will have to spend the rest of their lives worrying about getting all kinds of cancers now.

Shame on that company.

Hamachi

Postby Hamachi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

As of this writing there have been a total of 1,042 earthquakes. Check out a real-time time lapse map of the earthquakes at this link: http://www.japanquakemap.com/

Watch the minutes and hrs until 14:46 and then watch the fireworks begin. Simply unbelievable. I lived 16 years in Japan from the early 70's and felt many earthquakes, the worst being a 7.2 and I thought at the time that THAT was the "big one". What's most unusual and odd here is the number, frequency, and magnitude of the aftershocks. Some theorize that it is HAARP. I don't know, but I do know it is unprecedented. In the years I lived in Japan I would say the earthquakes of any significance I felt amounted to maybe 100, more or less. I can't imagine 1,042 in a five week period!

Edit: And then I find this a few moments ago alluding to the theory that it was HAARP that caused the earthquakes: "US Government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare."

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 am

i don't care how many HAARPs the humans 'play' - i still think Earth is stronger ... & if the humans meddle in stuff they don't know all the consequences regarding some of their errant actions - i wouldn't be surprised if the earth shows them really who is boss ... it's a crying shame humans are so thick that they think they are the be-all and end-all of intelligence ... it might be time for some humbling for the humans :mrgreen:

Cammi2012

Postby Cammi2012 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 am

amyrigg wrote:i don't care how many HAARPs the humans 'play' - i still think Earth is stronger ... & if the humans meddle in stuff they don't know all the consequences regarding some of their errant actions - i wouldn't be surprised if the earth shows them really who is boss ... it's a crying shame humans are so thick that they think they are the be-all and end-all of intelligence ... it might be time for some humbling for the humans :mrgreen:

if this were facebook, i'd hit "Like"

:)

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 am

HAARP wasn't around when their ancestors placed that warning for future generations.

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 am

i swear i hate being so thick :oops:
Metaluna wrote:HAARP wasn't around when their ancestors placed that warning for future generations.

metaluna please clarify "their" and "that warning"
honest to goodness i try to be comprehensive but i'm the type that needs video instructions to do something simple like push in a chair ha ha :wink:
whose ancestors ?? and what warning ??
lovey love love and peace of course from your thick earth-sis ... :)

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 am

amyrigg wrote:i swear i hate being so thick :oops:
Metaluna wrote:HAARP wasn't around when their ancestors placed that warning for future generations.

metaluna please clarify "their" and "that warning"
honest to goodness i try to be comprehensive but i'm the type that needs video instructions to do something simple like push in a chair ha ha :wink:
whose ancestors ?? and what warning ??
lovey love love and peace of course from your thick earth-sis ... :)
Go up to the top of this page and read the post by Gemini. Well here I'll quote the post.

Gemini wrote:http://www.argus-press.com/news/international/article_8c24b313-d5c6-5ad6-bc8c-a13e176621fb.html

Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 11:38 am

Associated Press

Modern sea walls failed to protect coastal towns from Japan's destructive tsunami last month. But in the hamlet of Aneyoshi, a single centuries-old tablet saved the day.

"High dwellings are the peace and harmony of our descendants," the stone slab reads. "Remember the calamity of the great tsunamis. Do not build any homes below this point."

It was advice the dozen or so households of Aneyoshi heeded, and their homes emerged unscathed from a disaster that flattened low-lying communities elsewhere and killed thousands along Japan's northeastern shore.

Hundreds of such markers dot the coastline, some more than 600 years old. Collectively they form a crude warning system for Japan, whose long coasts along major fault lines have made it a repeated target of earthquakes and tsunamis over the centuries.

The markers don't all indicate where it's safe to build. Some simply stand _ or stood, washed away by the tsunami _ as daily reminders of the risk. "If an earthquake comes, beware of tsunamis," reads one. In the bustle of modern life, many forgot.

More than 12,000 have been confirmed dead and officials fear the death toll could rise to 25,000 from the March 11 disaster. More than 100,000 are still sheltering in schools and other buildings, almost a month later. A few lucky individuals may move into the first completed units of temporary housing this weekend.

Workers at the tsunami-damaged Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power complex finally halted a leak of radioactive water into the Pacific on Wednesday, but it may take months to bring the overheating reactors under control.

A natural disaster as large as last month's 9.0 earthquake and tsunami happens perhaps once in a person's lifetime, at most. Tokyo Electric Power Co., the nuclear plant operator, clearly wasn't prepared. Many communities built right to the water's edge, some taking comfort, perhaps, in sea walls built after a deadly but smaller tsunami in 1960.

Many did escape, fleeing immediately after the quake. In some places, it was a matter of minutes. Others who tarried, perished.

"People had this crucial knowledge, but they were busy with their lives and jobs, and many forgot," said Yotaru Hatamura, a scholar who has studied the tablets.

One stone marker warned of the danger in the coastal city of Kesennuma: "Always be prepared for unexpected tsunamis. Choose life over your possessions and valuables."

Tetsuko Takahashi, 70, safe in her hillside house, watched from her front window as others ignored that advice. She saw an ocean liner swept half a mile (nearly a kilometer) in from the port, crushing buildings in its path.

"After the earthquake, people went back to their homes to get their valuables and stow their 'tatami' floor mats. They all got caught," she said.

Her family has lived in Kesennuma for generations, but she said those that experienced the most powerful tsunamis died years ago. She can only recall the far weaker one in 1960, generated by an earthquake off Chile.

Earlier generations also left warnings in place names, calling one town "Octopus Grounds" for the sea life washed up by tsunamis and naming temples after the powerful waves, said Fumihiko Imamura, a professor in disaster planning at Tohoku University in Sendai, a tsunami-hit city.

"It takes about three generations for people to forget. Those that experience the disaster themselves pass it to their children and their grandchildren, but then the memory fades," he said.

The tightly-knit community of Aneyoshi, where people built homes above the marker, was an exception.

"Everybody here knows about the markers. We studied them in school," said Yuto Kimura, 12, who guided a recent visitor to one near his home. "When the tsunami came, my mom got me from school and then the whole village climbed to higher ground."

Aneyoshi, part of Miyako city, has been battered repeatedly by tsunamis, including a huge one in 1896. Isamu Aneishi, 69, said his ancestors moved their family-run inn to higher ground more than a hundred years ago.

But his three grandchildren were at an elementary school that sat just 500 feet (150 meters) from the water in Chikei, a larger town down the winding, cliffside road. The school and surrounding buildings are in ruins. Their bodies have not been found.

Farther south, the tsunami washed away a seven-foot (two-meter) tall stone tablet that stood next to a playground in the middle of Natori city. Its message was carved in giant Japanese characters: "If an earthquake comes, beware of tsunamis."

That didn't stop some people from leaving work early after the earthquake, some picking up their children at school en route, to check the condition of their homes near the coast.

Many didn't make it out alive. More than 820 bodies have been found in Natori, some stuck in the upper branches of trees after the water receded. Another 1,000 people are still missing.

Hiroshi Kosai grew up in Natori but moved away after high school. His parents, who remained in the family home, died in the disaster.

"I always told my parents it was dangerous here," said the 43-year-old Kosai, as he pointed out the broken foundation where the tablet once stood. "In five years, you'll see houses begin to sprout up here again."

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:42 am

oh yeahhhh ... duh
sheesh ...
whelp - that's why i do medical transcription and i'm not a brain surgeon. :lol:

too bad our star ancestors didn't leave us video instructions warning us about ourselves -
thanks Metaluna for clearing that up for my thick head hee hee

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 am

amyrigg wrote:oh yeahhhh ... duh
sheesh ...
whelp - that's why i do medical transcription and i'm not a brain surgeon. :lol:

too bad our star ancestors didn't leave us video instructions warning us about ourselves -
thanks Metaluna for clearing that up for my thick head hee hee
Hey that's ok, I am guilty of not reading every post on here sometimes too.

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 am

i could never say i read every bit of every post and follow every link - i'm way too spastic to be that thorough, but i did read the part about the ancient japanese warning stone markers earlier when it was first posted, but it was days earlier, a-a-a-and that totally slipped my mind ha ha :lol:
i thought it was really cool that those markers were there & how studies show that a 'memory' will stick with a group of people for like 2 generations, but by the 3rd generation the memory starts to fade - i wonder how many othe 'markers' concerning things that will be happening in this time of life were placed around our earth 500+ yrs ago and that are now lost in the mist of forgotten memories ...
i read somewhere very recently that in the 5 weeks since the big 9 magnatude earthquake in japan, there have been over 1,000 earthquakes in that area. I wonder if HAARP is responsible or if it's just earth mother doing her thing ...

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 am

Maybe Mother Earth is finally fed up with the dirty humans trashing the place.

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 am

I have lately been considering humans like a plague of lice on Earth Mother - she is WAY more patient than I would be with the pathetic workings of humans and their greed-driven insanity. I figure that everything in nature and the universe is balanced - you can't have night without day, can't have life without death, can't have a sweet person like you Metaluna without having maniacs like Hitler - so maybe the horrible people can't really help themselves, they're born wired to be what we consider 'negative' ... i'm just grateful everyday that i am me and i seem to gravitate towards what i consider to be 'positive' ~ love, happy, peace, fun, play.
not that this has anything to do with japan's 8.9 earthquake -
or ...
maybe it has everything to do with japan and it's earthquake
:mrgreen:
with peace and love of course

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Mother Earth has been active for billions of years and will continue to be so for billions more. That is a fact of life especially for those living near the faults at which the continental plates meet. Eventually there will be a big sea in the Western part of the United States, but that won't happen for hundreds of millions of years.

We just have to make sure we can build stuff and move accordingly when the area goes underwater.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Natural disasters have been happening more and more. I feel for the people of Japan, and other countries to include the U.S. that have been hit by natural disasters, but it seems we still have a lot more to come. I have also noticed that Tornado alley is now more to the east than it has been in the past, and now tornadoes are hitting from Texas all the way to the east coast, instead of just up through Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska! I believe all of us earthlings are in for a hell of a ride in the next few years, and that the only thing we can do about it is warn each other, and keep survival gear, and food, and water around, for what may come. From Volcanoes, to earthquakes, to hurricanes, to tornadoes, to tsunami's, and possible meteorite strikes, and possibly meteor strikes, and hopefully not a full blown asteroid strike! The Hopi's say that the only safe place in the U.S. is in the four corners area, that it should be the least affected after all this is over with. I believe they may have something there in some aspects. From the perspective of Nuclear Power plants, and being down wind of them if something happens, it maybe the only safe place left to be in the U.S. if many blow from natural disasters. Anyway I hope we all make it through this!

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:59 am

Something wicked this way comes.

Many of us are in a heightened state of awareness, and we have always had natural disasters, but it sure is coming to a head if you ask me too. The Crescendo.....

Thank's Amy, right back atcha! and I try my darnest to keep upbeat, positive, kind people in my life. Life is short, I try not to waste any of it on the negative.

Well anyway, since all of the earthquakes in Japan it has a lot of us mighty nervous on the west coast here, they have been telling us for decades we are long overdue for the big one.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 am

I used to live in California back in the 60's and 70's, and I also remember always hearing about the big one coming, or California falling off into the ocean. I didn't move for that reason, joined the service, then ended up in the midwest. Anyway, I believe we will be in for a hell of a ride, but that it may not be as bad as some of the doomsday people predict. Most of us may come out alright in the end. Let's hope so anyway! I really need to get me one of those spaceships!

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Re: Tsunami Warnings, Written in Stone

Postby Moon » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 pm

marekmav wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/world/asia/21stones.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all

Gemini posted about this one above. I am glad to see mainstream media following it also as they tend to ignore things considered to be fringe to them.

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Actually it was a new thread, so I merged it, I was in a hurry I should have said something.

What I find astounding is Japan has seemed to take a spot on the back burner in the media. I've had to really look around for any good news coverage. It's like it's being down played much the same as the BP oil gusher in the gulf was.

Now it's don't fret folks, a little radiation won't hurt you.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Metaluna wrote:Actually it was a new thread, so I merged it, I was in a hurry I should have said something.

What I find astounding is Japan has seemed to take a spot on the back burner in the media. I've had to really look around for any good news coverage. It's like it's being down played much the same as the BP oil gusher in the gulf was.

Now it's don't fret folks, a little radiation won't hurt you.

There is also a Shell Oil memo out where they state they cannot handle a worst case scenario in the Arctic Ocean:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110427/ap_ ... e_drilling

They love to bury this stuff so no one finds it until it is too late.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 pm

That's all we need more dumb stinky monkey people not being prepared against polluting the planet. To me, that takes someone with very little conscious to be able to live with theirself, knowing that, and still keeping on with it. That means that they have a psychopathic conscious, which is very small, such as serial killers conscious are, and those are the people who run the worlds corporations! Now that is insane for psychopaths to be running the world. Sounds like old rome, and Babylon, etc...

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Ok I gotta say it, we are f**ked! I am just waiting for the next disaster. I can't figure out what it will be, but it will be a real catastrophic event. Mark my words, of course you don't need to be The Amazing Kreskin to make this prediction.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Remember back in the late 70's when they closed all the mental institutions, and put them people out on the street, well they are now in charge! There is a solution they gave kids back in the 50's, and 60's in grade schools. Bend over, and put your head between your legs, and kiss you A&* good bye! (Just kidding), no really we might have a chance to live through all this crap, it just might be a terrible mess we are in, and it will more than likely get worse, but if people do start coming around to our way of thinking, maybe, just maybe, most of the human population can survive through this, of course we still got to content with the giant massive solar flares that are predicted to come up until the next couple of years, and the earthquakes, and the tornadoes, and the Tsunamis, and the Hurricanes, and the Volcano eruptions, etc...I'll bet t he extraterrestrials are all saying right now, it sucks to be them humans on planet earth! On a lighter side of this, is that some of us, (a few million), are at least aware of what is happening, and what is likely to come about, while so many others, are just stupified, and think that everything is okay, it hasn't happened to them, so everything is alright. So they can just keep on making more oil, and polluting everything, and tomorrow will be a better day since mankind that rose from the primordial ooze has become really smart, and is going to make this world a Utopia, (Yeah right)! Stupid Stinky Monkey People! :twisted:

Return to “Opinions / News / Discussion / Rumors / Ideas / New Research”