Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Post your ideas and thoughts about the Ancient Mysteries field, whatever is on your mind, and discuss it with like-minded people from all around the world interested in Forbidden Archaeology. This your board to discuss anything that "officially" should not exist - but does! No profanity, racist language, and no baseless attacks. This counts for ALL boards.

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

amyrigg

Re: Massive 8.9 Earthquake near Japan

Postby amyrigg » Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

spring2011 026.jpg
the sky over our henry county here in northwest tennessee, 1 may 2011 ...
flood waters rising here in TN - one of the funniest things i saw was some "official" dude in nashville (they got bad flooding a year ago, may 2010) who said they had EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL - I have cousins in nashville and i told them to head for the hills ...

Theory

Postby Theory » Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm glad you guys survived that crazy weather last week. I have to say I'm very happy and very proud to know that our fellow americans from all over the U.S are down there helping them out, and without all the crazy looting, ect. :D

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 am

I'm glad we survived it too - for 2 weeks there were scary tornado storms all over the place. everyone around my 'hood was greatly concerned about each other, as it should be - we're all about love, compassion, working together in my li'l pack ~ so anyone in our immediate multiverses usually act accordingly cuz they don't want to be the lame losers (we may be weird and quirky, but we try our best) ... i think the weather is beautiful - it might be crazy, polar shift, intensity, but it's still beautiful

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 am

Glad you guys are ok and those are nasty looking clouds.
Hopefully in times of crisis we can all help each other out as well.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

amyrigg

Postby amyrigg » Mon May 02, 2011 4:35 am

Great changes are afoot in space and here on the planet - anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear, not to mention a heart to feel, realizes it ~ times of distress show what a person is really made of, i hope me & my li'l pack rise to any occasion and do the right thing, with discernment of love, compassion, and truth - if we act accordingly, then i know everything will be JUST FINE - and so it always goes :wink:

amyrene33

Postby amyrene33 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:36 pm

You know after YEARS of searching finally weve captured and murdered a human being we call Bin Ladin and swarms of tornadoes and floods ravage the home field and we forget that we, yes we human beings have just poisoned the ocean at the very height of breeding season on a planet whose entire ecosystem functions very much as one single organism.
This is bad for every one and BIn Ladin was a clever convenient excuse to sweep it under the rug. With certain intellect comes certain obligation meaning those of us who know are obligated to do and keep safe those without the privelage of information. We human beings, because there are those who know what to do, I am not one and how to protect anyone I cannot imagine when the threat is mother nature be that by means of haarp of by natural cause makes no difference. If our home is poisoned by toxins there wont be enough bottled water and canned food in the world so keep calm and ready on the inside because calm and clarity may be all there is time to pack if your home is ivaded by sick wildlife or floods or quakes or tornado swarms.
Why have important and continued events vanished from the limelight? The very same reason more nuke plants are built when it would be safe and efficient to build a solar panel on top of any suitable building...
Two men were camping one night when they hear a noise, they look outside the tent to find a bear, one man says to the other why are you putting on your shoes you cant outrun a bear.... His friend looks up and says I dont have to outrun the bear I just have to outrun you...... I'll be sleeping with my boots on

spacerelatives

Postby spacerelatives » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh crap.

http://www.kesq.com/news/29656313/detail.html

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:30 pm

spacerelatives wrote:Oh crap.

http://www.kesq.com/news/29656313/detail.html

When will mankind ever learn?

That is one scary article.

cesarnc

Postby cesarnc » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm

no biggie. except from the fact that the neighborhood will be smelling like piss for the next days lol

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 pm

I guess we haven't learned our lesson as this bluff collapse in Wisconsin shows:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/authorities-investigate-bluff-collapse-at-we-energies-plant-132929538.html

The small boxes are intermodal containers.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Max that certainly puts things into a wider perspective, looking at those intermodal trailers, makes one realize how large disasters are changing things, and how dangerous these Nuke plants are.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Bob137 wrote:Max that certainly puts things into a wider perspective, looking at those intermodal trailers, makes one realize how large disasters are changing things, and how dangerous these Nuke plants are.

The worst thing about that disaster is Congress wants to do away with the EPA which is trying to stop this from happening. Lake Michigan is the source of drinking water for major cities and towns throughout the region.

Sunrisepony

Postby Sunrisepony » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I know there is a LOT of speculation and claims that the Japan Quake, which by the way was officiated at 9.0. Was another one of those HAARP hits, the NWO Cabal trying to extort money out of Japan. They had originally aimed at Tokyo but the blast was deflected and hit the area near the Nuclear Power Plant.

Foxlike Mulder
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Foxlike Mulder » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am

It seems most of the world has moved on, but I have noticed a few blurbs on various sites about the growing concern over reactor #4 at Fukushima. There are conflicting stories about the current danger, but the real issue is whether the reactor could withstand another EQ (something which is predicted with 70% certainty this year). Something to keep an eye on I suppose...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/04/ ... shima.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marvin-re ... 37780.html

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Foxlike Mulder wrote:It seems most of the world has moved on, but I have noticed a few blurbs on various sites about the growing concern over reactor #4 at Fukushima. There are conflicting stories about the current danger, but the real issue is whether the reactor could withstand another EQ (something which is predicted with 70% certainty this year). Something to keep an eye on I suppose...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/04/ ... shima.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marvin-re ... 37780.html
Everybody needs to read the first article, it is very DISTURBING. And yet we hear nothing unless we seek out the information. What a screwed up world we live in.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Return to “Opinions / News / Discussion / Rumors / Ideas / New Research”