Solar Flare Activity to pick up October 2011 ...

2012 is coming - and fast!!! Got any ideas, thoughts and/or opinions about 2012? Share them here on the all things 2012 speculation board!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Re: Solar Flare Activity to pick up October 2011 ...

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Bob137 wrote:True, but maybe free energy devices would finally become accepted, and engineers could perfect them, and get them out to everyone over time, to where people would have electricity in a new and clean way, and also other devices such to make accessible to all, such as what Tesla was attempting.

Also, they are starting to make them smaller and able to withstand any kind of outside shock nowadays. But for the most part they are expensive and I do think most would die of a heart attack as the equipment used to resuscitate people uses electricity to jumpstart a heart. (They do make kits that are manually operated, but they must be continuously used until the medics come in to use the other equipment.)
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bob137 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

If things change though, maybe engineers and scientists could spend more time on trying to perfect these type of devices, instead of coal, and oil, and dangerous chemicals, and nuclear power. :mrgreen:
Bob137

Postby guamdre » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 am

maxmercury wrote:If this did happen, it would make a great opportunity for us to learn how to live with just the basics in life, just like people did not less than 100 years ago (and a few billion do now without any electricity or running water). We would not have fast food joints working, so we would have to stop our gluttonous and extremely wasteful ways with food. Water could still be purified for drinking, but it would mean doing the work by building the natural types of filters they used.

We also would get out of the houses and actually get to know our neighbors and work with each other. Lawns would be turned into gardens, and many in the city would also adapt to learn how to grow gardens and raise animals in the limited spaces.

My Mother had grandparents who lived in a house with no electricity. They did not want it and used their old back yard pump for water and used an outhouse. This was back in the 1950s, so it was not that long ago.

It would be very difficult for some and very easy for others to adapt while they fixed the grids and replaced all the electronics in the world. It would take many years to do that, but I also think it would allow us to regain parts of our humanity for that brief period of time. No Lady Gaga or reality shows to watch, just the reality of learning how to really live.

I am torn between the reality of life now, with all the technology you could want and more to come soon, and the way our life would be if we had no/less technology. I built a large vegetable garden in my yard, just to try and learn how to grow my own food, keeping in mind that this might be the only way to survive one day. It is really disgusting the way society is now; genetically modifying our food because there are too many people, being a consumer society and basing our value on stuff and not the quality of one's character, slaving away each day because of school loans that make us practically indentured slaves to the man, and this list could go on and on. I am turning 30 tomorrow and I am going camping, because nature is beautiful. To think we used to be part of that nature and not overrunning it! My husband and I have seriously thought about moving to the middle of nowhere and living a simple life. If anything happened to society's infrastructure, it really wouldn't matter out in the woods. Maybe the Amish really do have it right! :)
guamdre

Postby Bob137 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 am

I think the Amish only have part of it right, the living off the land part, without utilizing much technology, the rest is a sad state of religious mind control, which is not good for anyone, no matter how they live. There are still tribes that live in South America and in Africa and Australia, and China, that live off the land, without religious control, and would be doing fine if it was not for civilization expanding into their areas. Getting back to nature takes a lot of adjustment, those who have tried, find it a difficult way to live, unless they utilize some technology in starting their process, such as solar and wind power, and some starting out with what is called free energy devices, but they are still in their infancy on those, but some claim they are working and utilizing them int heir homes, so they are completely off the grid so to speak. I would really like to be able to move back the country in the hills, or mountainous regions, and acquire a free energy device, and put solar and wind power on my property, so I would still have electricity, but not be paying a corporation for it, and use well water, with a filtering system, and a cell phone for contact purposes, and satellite for TV and Internet, but if technology goes away, I would have to learn to make my own solar and wind power just to have electricity, and maybe use a ham radio, if there will be no way to use even these, then I guess I would have to survive with candles and fire for night, and warmth, and well water, and maybe a water wheel to pump water, and make my own water tower for pressure, and have a large green house, to grow most of the year around, except maybe winter, but would still be able to grow some things then, such as potatoes. The thing is when one really lives off the land, the days go by so much slower, and a sense of accomplishment of survival is gained, along with becoming more in-tune with nature.
Bob137

Postby athena » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

athena

Postby Bob137 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I put this on another one of LT's forum, but here it is again if you missed it: Nasa put a a video and memo on state of emergency to it's employees last week, to get survival gear, and enough water, and food to last at least two to three days, what it is about, I am not sure, there is some that are speculating, that their latest insignia, of a red dwarf is actually in the Leo constellation, and is coming this way. Not sure if this is legitimate, but I believe t he NASA part is, not sure on the rest though, but it was done nicely. It is on You Tube, sorry did not get the URL.
Bob137

Postby athena » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 am

Remember a few months back I mentioned all of you getting some extra food and keep it because there may be some Solar Flare activity in early October 2011 ... Well I want you to all watch this video because it shows something interesting that NASA has known for quite some time along with the Russians. funny though a few people in movieland- Hollywood knew all along ... but only people at the head of NASA know what I was told a few moments ago by Joelle. There is a comet that has made the news most recently: Elenin ... notice the spelling of the name and the movie that came out a few years ago called Deep Impact when a kid name Leo named what he found Comet Elle ... It was called Comet Elle now that was about 3 years ago or so ... notice the name of the comet that was discovered Dec 2010? Really ??? Dec 2010 by A Russian named Leo Ellenin Is this a coincidence? with the movie info of 3 years ago ?? I don't think so!! ... Also keep in mind that the future events are "Known" by the Illuminati ...NASA ...World governments and why no one inthe US government is making a big issue of it? The movie 2012 is a good indicator of what the government plans to do “Nothing for us” … but they are going to their underground cities and VHST (U-BAHN) system of transportation … Now what I wrote in the book about 2013 Chronicles is what we all will be doing on Terra 5 D. I only wrote what Joelle channelled!

I want you all to do some YouTube and project Camelot ELENIN and start thinking … also “The Event” has a lot to do with this too! Not so much aliens …as much as how big objects from space has to do with earthquakes and things like volcano’s … Solar Flares and etc. Ever wonder where all the people went when the Mayans built their calendars and left one to be found?? There is lots of room for wonderment …
Athena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztmEG3kSHSg&NR=1
athena

Postby AncientSoldier » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

this has got to be true. i dont know if anyone else has noticed, but this past year the sun feels hotter on my skin and its much brighter. i cant see very well without sunglasses anymore lol. am i the only one noticing this?? please reply
AncientSoldier

Postby Bob137 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Same here, we had record over 100 degree temps in June this year in Kansas for numerous days straight here i Kansas, and we had a jump one night at 12:30am from about 75 degrees to over 110 for about 30 minutes! That was due to the massive corona ejection/solar flare that went out the side of the sun, but just the little bit that hit the earth, was a wopper, and had never happened before since recording of solar flares. Just think, and we got more, and a lot worse expected by astronomers this year and the next until 2013!
Hey Ma, put some shorts on, it's gettin' really hot outside!
Bob137

Postby athena » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm

athena wrote:I don’t want to be the one to say take heed but …Something is coming very soon ... “The Sky is Falling – the Sky is Falling!!” and this message is not about invoking fear but rather get ready for something that is coming!! I was told today several times about Solar Flares and to get ready … Joelle my guide has hinted that six months from now …around October 2011 we are going to see the beginnings of intense Solar Activity. Have some can food or Freeze Dried Food, lots of bottle water on hand. She said it would be a wise idea for all of you to read up on via the internet … “Severe Solar Flare Activity 2012”. There are many articles … but NASA has a few scientists that are giving some warnings but not a close enough or an accurate date(s).

It does not matter if it happens or not …as much as it matters to be ready with water … can food and some “Things you need like candles, lanterns, extra toilet paper at least for a few weeks!” … Warm jackets and sweaters because we may not have heat or electricity it the Solar Flare activity ends up being severe … worst yet in the wintertime! … Better to start buying now when you can afford it week to week. A few items here and there …

The Electronics in cars, cell phones, computers, and small electronic devices will be affected for the most part but so will the Electrical Grids … We could be without phones and electricity for a month or several months. Our government is not going to take care of us … All of us have to be “Proactive” and be responsible … make sure you have a bike or a few bikes to ride around on because this may be the only transportation … most cars have electronics or computer boards in them … the cars will not operate if the electronics are compromised!

Be smart and be ready!

I have never heard so much chatter about it in my head as I have today!

Athena and Joelle

This would be a good video for all of you to watch. In the next few days ... get prepared ... at least get some food and water for at least a month or so ... Athena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP3GeBBs3xU&feature=related
athena

Postby athena » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am

This just in from www.spaceweather.com - athena

http://spaceweather.com/

What is happening in this picture of Sept 30th 2011 will reach us Oct 3rd … We are going to be affected … the electrical grids may go down for at least a 1.5 weeks here in the USA ... Well maybe?

http://spaceweather.com/images2011/30sep11/coronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg?PHPSESSID=7o3kup53d370497h7s88t73s36
athena

Postby Bob137 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:27 pm

That site does not say we will have power outages, just that there is an ejection from the coronal hole that will reach earth October 3rd. We may be effected, but how do you know it will effect our power grid? Are youg etting information from someother scientific astronomical site on this, or is it just your opinion?
Bob137

Postby athena » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Bob137 wrote:That site does not say we will have power outages, just that there is an ejection from the coronal hole that will reach earth October 3rd. We may be effected, but how do you know it will effect our power grid? Are youg etting information from someother scientific astronomical site on this, or is it just your opinion?

I get my information by OBEing ... and it seems that the info I got back in February ... is coming to fruition ... athena

Bob137 wrote:That site does not say we will have power outages, just that there is an ejection from the coronal hole that will reach earth October 3rd. We may be effected, but how do you know it will effect our power grid? Are youg etting information from someother scientific astronomical site on this, or is it just your opinion?

Last week or so ago ...10,000,000 million people in Chile had a Power Grid Outage and what some people do not realize is the Chile has the largest Copper mine operations on the Earth ... you are probably wondering what that means ... Well I found out last week and again today that it is the copper in microchips found in practically every car, appliance, cellphones, ...etc. every electronic item sold as well as a grounding wire for most electrical fixtures is the "Key ingredient" that acts more like an attracting antenna ... It draws the electromagnetic energy towards it like a magnet.

I found this in an article on line ...

The picture to the right is what a circuit board looks like underneath the bottom. As you can see from the picture, all those lines are made of flat copper wire which makes the circuit possible. The trouble is... all that copper wiring underneath the bottom of a circuit board acts like a long antenna which collects high levels of electromagnetic radiant energy, which in turn transfers that electrical energy from the solar storm into the components that are fastened to the circuit board. In the event of a high electromagnetic jolt from a super solar storm, the electrical energy collected by the circuit board could be just enough to burn out the board, thus rendering it us useless. The real problem is after the solar storm is all over and billions of circuit boards around the world are in need of replacing. If you do not know the right way to protect your electronics, you will be among the millions waiting for repair that will take countless years for manufactures to catch up with supply and demand. So if you want a working computer or a working car, (or what have you) after the storm is long over with, you better know how to properly protect it. If you are in doubt, you will find those answers and more in the Solar Storm Survival Guide.

Keep in mind that you must also protect your car from electromagnetic energy which is extremely important, despite though you may not be able to get gas for your car for months to come. That info is also found in the Solar Storm Survival Guide.
athena

Postby athena » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 am

Today I found on Space Weather . com that there were quite a few RED Auroras on Oct. 24th ... Well that struck me strange or it was rather ominus because these Red Auroras are very rare. Look for some come CME activity related to this Red Auroras of Oct. 24th.

http://spaceweather.com/
athena

Postby Bob137 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 pm

So far there has been nothing outrageously happening from solar flares, that can shut down the grids, or anything close to it. These flairs have caused minor damage so far. Unless they get worse, or some plasma charges disperse to earth again, or something unknown, it does not seem there is a lot to worry aobut as yet from the data.
Bob137

Postby Sunrisepony » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

also, there isn't any more "underground cities" for the government to "go to", they've all been obliterated, gone, poof. So anything they were planning for us, if they survive the 'man hunt' then they will have to either give up completely or go through it right along with us. And, how can we hit the 5th Dimension when we haven't even begun to live in the 4th? Or we just skipping the 4th Dimension all together?
Sunrisepony

Postby athena » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 am

See the latest data today http://spaceweather.com/ and what you may or may not realize ... a couple of small one's and the big one eventually comes and we are in that time period now! ... athena
athena

Postby siren13 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 am

After reading this I need a Manna Machine..
siren13

Previous

Return to The All Things 2012 Speculation Board