nephilim evidence

Did Aliens visit Earth in the remote past? Are modern UFO reports old news? Could the knowledge of apparently highly advanced technology in ancient civilizations be related to alien contact? Did ET visitors interfere with or influence human and cultural evolution? Did the "gods" come from outer space? You bet! This is the board to discuss mankind's cosmic past!

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

thesaint

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby thesaint » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm

yes I know, I have been on that site before that is why I said forget it because those are not the type of giants picture or the other 3 people in this thread were talking about.

my question still stand

besides the start child skull have any of these elongated skulls been tested to see if the dna is abnormal or for genetic anomaly such as Dolichocephaly, Sotos syndrome/ Marfan syndrome ?
is it your belief that these disorders are genetic traits inherited from the nephilim?

ilacewords

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby ilacewords » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm

thesaint wrote:yes I know, I have been on that site before that is why I said forget it because those are not the type of giants picture or the other 3 people in this thread were talking about.


You asked for reliable giant photos or so I thought, that's what Steve Quayle has and what others in this thread have talked about but if you missed the link, maybe you missed that too.

thesaint wrote:my question still stand

besides the start child skull have any of these elongated skulls been tested to see if the dna is abnormal or for genetic anomaly such as Dolichocephaly, Sotos syndrome/ Marfan syndrome ?
is it your belief that these disorders are genetic traits inherited from the nephilim?


No I don't think genetic disorders can be proven to be traits inherited from nephilim at this point because we don't have proof of such that we can say definitely is nephilim to compare it to.
Starchild dna has not been found to be abnormal; it's be found to not match anything that we know of that is of this planet.

thesaint

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby thesaint » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm

ilacewords wrote:
thesaint wrote:yes I know, I have been on that site before that is why I said forget it because those are not the type of giants picture or the other 3 people in this thread were talking about.


You asked for reliable giant photos or so I thought, that's what Steve Quayle has and what others in this thread have talked about but if you missed the link, maybe you missed that too.


No I asked for reliable pictures/proof that pictures (giant skeleton) like those found on google as mentioned in this thread are real rather than photoshoped. I never asked for pictures of very tall people or elongated skulls.


the original thread starter said i was googling "nephilim evidence" and tons of crazy pics came up of giant skeletons and such. have any of these ever been tested? what is the conclusions of these findings?

then Talen143 I know that some of those Google images are photo shopped fakes. (Unfortunately) it’s a shame that it’s so hard to tell real from fake these days with all the technology we have.

then hearte said Most come from the photoshop contest put on by this website:
http://web.archive.org/web/200307100001 ... =photoshop

Look through these photos. You'll recognize many of them.



Then I said "Non of the pictures u posted are of giant skull or giant remains. I agree with Hearte that the photo on the internet that show giant remains are photoshoped." I was refering to the giant images I posted which talen143, hearte and the op were talking about not elongated skulls. now back on topic



anyway back on topic:
Last edited by thesaint on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Cammi2012 wrote:so now with hawass gone do you think any of that is going to change?


I really do hope so. It would be nice if some of the researchers checked out what Mr Temple states and sees if there is anything there. It never hurts to excavate it even if they don't find anything. Chances are they will find something, and I do hope it would be the actual tombs of Khufu and others there.

thesaint

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby thesaint » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 pm

are there any passages in the bible or Apocrypha that describes the nephilim as having elongated skulls? i have searched and can't find any. i know they are described as being polydactyly.

are the nephilims the offspring and elongated skull beings the angels?

DivineQueer

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby DivineQueer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:05 am

thesaint wrote:are there any passages in the bible or Apocrypha that describes the nephilim as having elongated skulls? i have searched and can't find any. i know they are described as being polydactyly.


Nope. Regarding your question about the descriptions of the Skull-shape, that is. The twelve fingers are described in just a few cases, such as Goliath that had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. Apart from that, there are mainly descriptions about their hight.

are the nephilims the offspring and elongated skull beings the angels?


I somewhat doubt that the elongated skulls would be of Angels, as the Angels were descibed as very Human-looking; some Angels were even able to walk around among people without detection. Others were not, however, but that was mainly because of their complexion.

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Very cool, the Angels of the bible from Noahs description in the Book of Enoch ch106 is like an Albino person. It Says Noah resembles the Angels, so the Angels are Albino looking. In My opinion- My conclusion, We are a Demigod offspring of the Anunnaki Angels Elohim in their image. Yes I believe they are the Anunnaki that walked among us in the bible times 6500years ago in genesis Noahs time before the flood. Before the flood when the angels(Anunnaki/Elohim) came down. Before man it was, the gods, the angels who walked the Earth. They do have the elongated skulls to the back of the head.
Video on the Anunnaki/Elohim History
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZEOVrF3zw

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 am

AnuAtlantian wrote:Very cool, the Angels of the bible from Noahs description in the Book of Enoch ch106 is like an Albino person. It Says Noah resembles the Angels, so the Angels are Albino looking. In My opinion- My conclusion, We are a Demigod offspring of the Anunnaki Angels Elohim in their image. Yes I believe they are the Anunnaki that walked among us in the bible times 6500years ago in genesis Noahs time before the flood. Before the flood when the angels(Anunnaki/Elohim) came down. Before man it was, the gods, the angels who walked the Earth. They do have the elongated skulls to the back of the head.
Video on the Anunnaki/Elohim History
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZEOVrF3zw

Agreed. Sumerian clay tablets 'speak' about Annunaki men and human females and their resultant offspring. Science/genetics have proven offspring will have traits of both parents aka hybrids/half breeds, ie taller, long life span, stronger, etc... It only makes sense and again science/genetics has proven that as their descendents mate with 'full-blooded humans' the Annunaki traits will diminish with each successive generation.

I believe this knowledge has been well understood and practiced in Abrahamic the religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

AnuAtlantian, I see you are versed in the timeline and events of Sumerian history. I would like to establish a common timeline and then compare it to the other races of man...to get a complete picture of what was going on simultaneously all over earth...

Cammi2012

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Cammi2012 » Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

this thread is getting good! Thanks everyone!!

Don Morace

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Don Morace » Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi Folks,Don here.If you remember from biology class,white will dominate in almost all genetic lines.We see it in mixed marriages today.Years ago we called the offspring'mollotos'.One of my grandchildren was molloto.Don out............... :D

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Thankyou Polaris,
In the Bible it says god told Abraham to leave the city of Ur and go to a land up north. This was about 2025BC. Ur is a main Sumerian City. Abraham was a Sumerian, and a direct desendant of Noah. The flood from age of biblical Noah was about 5000BC.

My finding of what the Anunnaki looked like, the Egyptian kings were asian eyed slightly with the elongated rear head. Egyptian kings As real Demigod to the 3quarters devine like gilgamesh(a superNephilim) gives more what they looked like.

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks for confirming Abraham's lineage to Noah, Judaism sprang from that line! And so did one sorry of a religion, 'whose name should not be written' :wink:

I've got the flood during the reign of the 12th Capac - 9717 BC, when precession was in Leo, I read somewhere that there were Sumerian clay tablets in Berlin that were either written in or about a time in Leo!

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Comming back,
Its funny you say time of Leo, Its said that the Pyramids in Egypt were built designed by the Anunnaki, right after the flood in the time of the constellation of Leo. We are now I believe just entering the time of Aquarius in 2012. Lets check the signs and its 2070 years? I have to look it up again, how long the sign is in the sky and count backwards the signs and see how many years ago.

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:00 am

AnuAtlantian wrote:Coming back,
Its funny you say time of Leo, Its said that the Pyramids in Egypt were built designed by the Anunnaki, right after the flood in the time of the constellation of Leo. We are now I believe just entering the time of Aquarius in 2012. Lets check the signs and its 2070 years? I have to look it up again, how long the sign is in the sky and count backwards the signs and see how many years ago.

I have an excel spreadsheet that can be easily adjusted, if need be...
If you've read some of my other posts, you may have figured out I am a calendar-kind-of-guy.
Here's what I have, I use the Mayan Sun Calendar: Capac count (there are 16 Capac counts per Sun): corresponding greg. year: zodiac

Sun 0: Capac 00: 28,740 BC: Aries (the zodiac starting with Aries is documented, I believe)
Sun 0: Capac 07: 26,572 BC: Pisces
Sun 0: Capac 14: 24,502 BC: Aquarius
Sun 1: Capac 04: 22,333 BC: Capricorn
Sun 1: Capac 11: 20,198 BC: Sagittarius
Sun 2: Capac 02: 18,062 BC: Scorpio
Sun 2: Capac 06: 15,927 BC: Libra
Sun 2: Capac 15: 13,791 BC: Virgo
Sun 3: Capac 05: 11,655 BC: Leo
Sun 3: Capac 12: 9520 BC: Cancer
Sun 4: Capac 03: 7384 BC: Gemini
Sun 4: Capac 10: 5249 BC: Taurus
Sun 4: Capac 16: 3113 BC: Aries
Sun 5: Capac 07: 978 BC: Pisces
Sun 5: Capac 12: 1158 AD: Aquarius
Sun 6: Capac 00: 2012 AD
Sun 6: Capac 04: 3294 AD: Capricorn

The Mayan Sun is 1,872.000 kin or days: Capac count is 117,000 kin: each zodiac (precession) takes 780,000 kin. If you do the math full precession (of the 12 signs) takes 9,360,000 kin or 5 Suns.
Last edited by Polaris on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Thanks for the chart.
See now in sun 5, we are in pisces the time within the 2000 years ago when jesus walked the earth.
the celestial portions are 2072 years each constellation is in the sky.
Going back now two signs to end of taurus about 4000 yrs ago, the time of the sumerians and the last time of the Anunnaki gods.
There was a nuclear explosion in the sinai peninsula that a fallout cloud swept and killed the land of sumer(lower iraq,the edin)
Now back to end of Leo was said the time the pyramid were built after the flood.
The time of the Fallen Angels(igigi Anunnaki) and Enki s mating to have Noah(Ziusudra,Utnaptizm)
The Nephilim are the demigod offspring who also survived the flood with their families making our human race diverse.
Some went to Africa, Asia, Europe and rusian region. The native American tribes are said to be from the offspring of biblical Cain.
The time of the flood if in Leo will be ten thousand years ago10,000 instead of the biblical count of about 7000

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 pm

I was in a bit of a rush to post, just noticed an error, it's fixed now, also inserted is how 2012 fits in.
I am not convinced that Dec. 21, 2012 is the last day of the mayan calendar. For starters, it has to be on the vernal equinox vs the north's winter solstice - it is the perfect balance point, not only symbolically, literally the first point in time that is the same for everybody and on an infinite number of levels! - here on our earth, the 3rd of 7 inner planets... Let's start a campaign to change the brouhaha date... 8)

To your understanding of history:

9520 BC Giza finished (egyptian history as interpreted by sumerian descendants)
7070 BC Noah's Mom is impregnated (+/-)
7000 BC Noah's Tsunami (aka flood)
6000'sBC migration out of sumeria (NOT) - for the very reason that according to written history, your Alexander was the first one out...
3113 BC end of the Annunaki gods (end of taurus)
Where did they find the radioactive layer and were they able to date it?
Your 2072 - I'd like to know how you came to that number?
336 BC - alexander the not so great
2011 AD is in Aquarius as it began around 1158 AD and will change again at 3294.

And you are trying to tell me that roughly during the 6000's BC and onward, that the other four civilizations on earth sprang from Sumeria, that prior to 7000 BC there was nothing in terms of human civilization, nothing.

I put forward that the ancestor aliens, your 'gods', are one and the same as the ancestors of the other four civilizations etched, scribed, written, scraped and spoken about...and the ancestors started all five civilizations here on this earth...

The half breeds (demigods) I concur.

While it is quite conveniently plausible of cain being the patriarch of the americas - it is my view that, it is a lie started by the catholic church to deny the antiquity of the Mayan civilization - because it predates anything out of Sumeria. 8) Hence the burning, smashing and denying ever since...and it is only now the beginning of the rediscovery of their ancient knowledge...

Have you got any dates on Cain?

I would be interested in any references on your flood dates as I think Berosus' 120 shar mesopotamian king list are linked.

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 am

The biblical count of the flood is about 5150-5000bc(7000yrs ago)1656yrs from adam to noahs flood) - before that was the caveman primatve humans who existed my count of 150,000 yrs. Before the caveman human, only the gods walked the Earth 432,000 yrs before the flood they came
Cain is about the same time of adam(adapa) Cain,Abel, and Seth(adam had seth at 130yrs old) about biblical count of around 8500yrs ago (6500bc)
But in the story from Zecharia Sitchin the flood is told about the time of Leo constellation in the sky can make it about 10,000years ago.

in years untill the Deluge flood of Noah
432,000 yrs the gods(Anunnaki star people landed in lower iraq(biblical Eden) 120 shars ago. 80shars later(288k) genetic engineered the cro-magnonman
150,000 yrs the caveman(cro-magnon man) is born in their image as a worker helper and serve them
1656 yrs civilized man(homosapien more in their image fathered by Enki)Adam-Noah-a demigod(also fathered by Enki), or can be 54,000 yrs in Shar years

Time of the Deluge flood - 5000bc( around 7000yrs ago) Demigod man DNA
3000 yrs Noah son Shem -to Abraham(grandfather of jacob(isreal)
400 yrs to time of Moses exodus out of Egypt 1500b.c.(biblical time reference point)
1500yrs till Jesus (A.D.)

432,000 yrs before the flood, walked the gods(star people, Anunnaki, Elohim) Anunnaki mined gold for about 288,000yrs
150,000 yrs ago caveman cro-magnon born 80shars later to mine gold for Anunnaki

biblical time table estimate years
1650 - adam - noah deluge
3000 - shem son - till abraham- 12 famillies of jacob(israel) about 2025bc same time anunnaki Leave sumer(lower iraq)
400 - moses 1500bc
1500 - moses - jesus time
-----
2000 - jesus time till now
=8,650+yrs homosapiens (civilized man)

In Shar years it makes a very long time period different than biblical years count.
The Shar(1Anunnaki Year of 3600yrs for one orbit of 10th planet Nibiru). Imagine you can live a million yrs before you die.
The Anunnaki are considered imortal because 1 of their years is 3600 of our years. 120 years(shars) till the flood 432,000yrs
was 120 shars+432,000yrs from the first landing of Enki(EA) with 50 heros in lower iraq - to the time of the biblical flood. In "There Where Giants Upon The Earth" is a 120shar list of those who ruled for that time period. Its said at the 93rd shar that the first civilized man Adam(Adapa) was born, then again at the 110th shar Noah(Ziusudra) was born from a grandaughter of Enoch(Noahs grandfather who was taken to heaven and walked with The Elohim). both fathered by Enki. Noah described as white as snow his skin, color of wool his hair and was born unlike man but resembled the Angels(Anunnaki people from the heavens) (Albino looking as the Angels(Anunnaki) Noah (Ziusudra) a Demigod, like others who survived that were born fathered by the Angels, We are a Demigod race of the Anunnaki,people of the sky,heavens. Our DNA is now More advanced than before the flood time. The Egyptian Kings are 3parts devine like the king Gilgamesh. Pictures of them on stone shows the very long rear skull and Asian style eyes. Closest description to how the Anunnaki may have looked like.

So can jesus 2000 yrs ago be a son of? the Elohim Anunnaki, Yahway, Jehovah, Enlil, Enki. A very devine special powered being of the heavens.

What did they look like? can we get pictures of the mummy of Queen Puabi?
The proof is in a museum that a Queen Puabi is a direct offspring of the royal Anunnaki familly of Enki and Enlil.
Enki and Enlil both play the part in biblical Genesis as the God Yahway or Jehovah, as the group deities known as The Elohim.
They are called also the holy ones and by their own experiences learned the way to rightousness and gave us laws of good to govern ourselves
The fallen Angels or Watchers came down from a Mars way station. They were the Anunnaki stationed on Mars that rebeled and took wives on earth at the time of noahs father Lamech( but was Enki who really fathered Noah like the fallen Angels)

The celestial portion of 2072 of astrology signs yrs is also in There Were Giants Upon The Earth.
There are many people with the elongated rear head today( maybe not as long as the original Anunnaki people)
The genetics of Giant people range from 6ft 5 - 7ft 5 ( like yao ming, his parents are 7ft tall)
like our normal height people are 5ft 7 - 6ft 2 ( taller than that is very tall)
The height of the Anunnaki can vary as us from the very tall 7ft to 9ft and more.
There were Giants Upon the Earth, is a fantastic book with many details that answers many questions. Highly recomended book.

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

AnuAtlantian's Time
432,781 BC Gods walked the earth
156,781 BC caveman primitive humans
150,000 BC birth of cro-magnon
9590 BC Giza finished
6781 BC Adam
6651 BC Seth
5195 BC Noah's mom is impregnated
5125 BC Noah's Tsunami (flood), time of demigod DNA
3000 BC Shem (son of Noah)
2025 BC Abraham
1500 BC Moses Exodus from Egypt
0000 BC/AD Zero Point

If I'm not mistaken much of what you use are based on Sitchin?
especially the 1:3600 year conversion
can you direct me to where you get those 93rd and 110th shar, have you any more?
Last edited by Polaris on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

coomba98

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby coomba98 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:08 am

AnuA, Nice post.

Polaris,
Hows it going. Sorry to butt in with your chat with AnuAtlantian, but what do you mean about him basing his reaserch on Sitchin? Dont you believe in the
Planet Nibiru and such line of thought which originated (and most evidence laid) with Sitchin?

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I believe in the 7th inner planets and 5 outer planets.
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Asteroidia, 7th, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

The dates posted by AnuA. I have seen in Sitchin's books, I am just seeking confirmation...

Sitchin thought the 12th planet was an outer planet - not so, as indicated above - thus he and I do not agree on some things...

coomba98

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby coomba98 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Polaris,

To you this planet is Nibiru is it not? Sorry to keep pushing this subject but can you not dispute that this planet called Nibiru could not actually a planet?

Just curious?

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Comming back :D
Thanks for the timeline polaris
C98 I think Polaris has a different view on the Planets. A 7th planet in this way is new to me

The Biblical timeline of the family of- Adam to Noah, -Flood-, Shems son to Abraham, is my calculation.
In buying Sitchins last book "There Were Giants Upon The Earth Sitchin shows my same calulations.
Anyone can calculate the same family timeline in Genesis by adding the years of Adam to Noah - minus years till they had a son.
Example Adam lived (930 yrs) had Seth at 130yrs, now minus the 130 from 930= 800yrs then same with Seth till you get to Noah & flood =1656years
Shem son born 2yrs after the flood, till Abraham, Isacc, Jacob(israel),son joseph, you get about 2950+ yrs about 3000yrs later(about 2000 BC)
In biblical Exodus Moses time was 400 yrs after that(400yrs in bondage(slavery) know to be around year 1500-1575BC.
This biblical refference time,1500bC now count backwards 400 - 3000-flood time about 4900-5000bC+2000yrs to now about 7000yrs ago
If flood time was about 5000BC and -Adam to Noahs flood was 1656yrs, add that to 5000BC and you get around 6656BC +2000yrs to now 8656yrs ago

In Shar yrs it seem longer man civilized man was here. Anunnaki gods(star people) came 120 shars before the flood
120 shars Anunnaki Enki and 50 Heros arrive establish Eridu Sumer lower iraq(edin) 432,000yrs before flood
80 shars they mined gold for 288,000yrs
80th shar- genetic engineered primative man(cro-magnon) 144,000yrs before flood
93rd shar- Adam and Eve(adapa and titi)(civilized modern man) was born by a mating. 97,000yrs before flood
110th shar- Noah(Ziusudra,Utnapishtim)(Demigod modern man) was born, Nephilim, demigod offspring. 36,000yrs before flood
120th shar- the deluge flood, demigod offspring do survive and advance our DNA ( timeline has a 7000yr gap making flood about 11,000BC)
2 shars after flood -anunnaki built the pyramids, Nibiru King Anu visit end shar yrs, starts new demigod egyptian kings dynasty about 4000BC
1000 years later demigod king Gilgamesh journeys meets Ziusudra,Utnapishtim(Noah) under tunnels in Sinai peninsula. about 3000bc
750 yrs - 950yrs later is 2025bc time of Abraham, leaves Ur in Sumer(lower iraq), saved from a nuclear fallout. The Anunnaki war with Marduk
This is Sitchins Sumerian gods timeline

Interesting your 7th planet theory.
similar from what the sumerian Anunnaki story, the Anunnaki living on a planet at the end of the Solar system counted the planets from the outside to the Sun. Looking from Nibiru, count- pluto, uranis, neptune, saturn, jupitor, mars, Earth called by the Anunnaki the 7th planet.
We can also call Nibiru - the Seventh7th planet from earth. 7 is a sacred number in the culture also number 12 and a rank 60 for king

The way you show your 7th planet view is after the asteroid belt. That is about the area that nibiru crosses the inner solar system every 3600yrs or so.
So you actually are correct in a crossing planet in that 7th planet area.
The story of the Asteroid belt was that Earth was where the Asteroid belt is and called Tiamat. A colision with a moon of Nibiru in the early formation when Nibiru came and was captured by our solar system. Tiamat is pushed by the impact to now 3rd from the sun and called Ki-Earth. The Asteroid belt is parts of the celelial battle impact and called the Hammered Bracelet. Nibiru the crossing in this asteroid path. (story of Nibiru as a planet)

12 planet family by the sumerian cylinder seal is -Sun, mercury,venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, neptune, uranis, pluto, nibiru
in the crossing stage nibiru crossing in the 7th position between mars and jupiter.
The cylinder seal shows nibiru top left as a large size planet. pluto bottom right, mercury top right, celestial couples- venus mars, jupiter saturn, neptune uranis, and earths moon with earth. Easy to see when you know the 12 planet family

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

AnuA,
So do you believe in Sitchin's interpretation of "shar-years"? And if I recall his 1:3600 comes into play as well, is that how he calculates a shar-year? Can you provide more detail as to how you came up with Adam's age. My interest is in how do you and your contemporaries convert sumerian script into solar years. (I have to admit I did not read "There Were Giants..." - I knew where Sitchin was going and read his Lost Realms instead).

RE: 7th Planet
Sorry to contradict but...there is little logic in counting from the farthest planet inward, very little sense!
A solar system is built around its sun - it is then defined by how many inner and outer planets it has - in our case 7 and 5. These very concepts are written in ancient sumerian text - can I see a picture of this cylinder seal you refer to?

Another flaw in that logic is: Why would the ancients have the order of the planets inscribed on a cylinder seal and then in their creation story count the planets from the outside in...?

The "Point of Crossing" that Coomba98 champions, is your 7th position, it is the planet Nibir, where Judaism's "Gods" come from, the red man's "Sky People", etc, etc, etc.

Agreed! 12 is a significant number on earth! The ancients put that count in many, many, many places - not the least of which, it is found in the calendrics of all five human civilizations.
The cynic in me tells me that the Abrahamites, knowing how important the number 7 is, want it to represent Earth (to hide the fact that life was started by and on the 7th Planet - on so many levels)!
Let's not forget it was the Abrahamites that used to torture, kill and suppress the notion that not only the earth was flat, but that was the centre of the universe and all stars revolved around US! Deja vu??

I will endeavor to add the additional information you've provided into the timeline...

Moon
Ancient Astronaut
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 pm

If they counted the outer planets inward, then Neptune or Uranus would be the seventh planet. You are forgetting Sedna, MakeMake, Eris and several other planets the size of Pluto in trans-Neptunian orbits. Why didn't they count them? Why only Pluto of the outer planets which is smaller than several of the new dwarf planets?

The theory that complex life developed on another planet in our own solar system needs a lot of work to be proven. A few clay tablets written several thousand years ago is not proof as they were also writing about myths and stories of the day.

There needs to be much more evidence to back up this claim is all I am stating. It makes much more sense for them to come from another star system. Although I respect Mr Sitchin and his work, his Nibiru and Annunaki theories are the weakest part.

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 pm

I mean that the Anunnaki talking about Earth called it the 7th planet. If your at the end of the solar system on Nibiru, and count inward, Earth is the 7th Planet. Thats what I read, but is also now the same for us living here counting outward, Nibiru is 7th planet from Earth.
forget eris and other recent asteroid type planets, were talking about original 9 planets (yes pluto) and a 10th sumerian story planet called Nibiru.
If stories written in stone, a way for document to last forever, is not a way to show evidence of a history, please show a better way to document
This can be the earliest original biblical story, before the bible books that were found in paper thousands of years later.
Its not Sitchins story but the Sumerian Story, the oldest known civilization. Sitchin is the interpreter. The Anunnaki could be from originaly another system, my take is that there is a story to tell. Not maybe this or that, but an actual story written in stone about this solar system.

The popular cylinder seal, Sitchin shows that it is our solar system. The sun in center, and all the planets around. I just show how its all there by knowing the 12 members- sun and earths moon, with 10 planets. If people dont know the 12 members, they cant see that it is shown as our solar system.

Point of crossing is 7th position from the sun, and goes out to 7th planet from earth. Yes 7 is the sacred number, also 12, and their rank as 60 for the king, 60 is also used in a base mathematics table.

The years in Shars is part of the Sumerian story of the Gods Anunnaki that came here 120 shars before the flood, as 1 shar is 3600yrs 1 orbit of Nibiru. The Sitchin theory shows answers to imortality of the Anunnaki sky people. and even though flesh and blood like us, can be killed, grow old and die, they have an extreem long life of hundreds of thousands of years. If we lived a half a million years thats like an imortal.

In Biblical Book of Genesis is the life years and generations of Adam to Noah to Abraham.
Adams age to Noah -flood- then Shem all the way to Abraham(grandfather of jacob(later called israel) Israel had 12 sons that became the 12 families that turned into the 12 tribes of the nation of israel( the israelites).

In about 1500bc When they were free and left egypt, later past the Sinai Peninsula toward the land where jerusalem is now in the country of israel, they killed all on their way there. Sounds like an evil empire yes, very disobedient all the way till the time of Jesus. Then when they were ready to kill jesus, in the bible jesus condems them that they are now children of the devil. This is why jews do not recognize Christ anymore and only use the first five books of the bible from Moses. The israelites had it good but misused the power of being the people, from the first family of Adam.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

The other outer planets except for one are also spheres and do fit the status of being planets. My question is why weren't they counted in the first place?

This is a legitimate question to ask a researcher such as Mr Sitchin and his students. Ignoring the recent discoveries of these planets does not answer the questions, but it does raise serious questions about those who do ignore them. The idea is to get scientific minds to look at these ideas, so the questions brought up need to be looked at.

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

who said these new discovered bodys in the kupitor belt are planets?
But I did hear of a new discovery of a very large planet size body in that outer realm.
Can this be Nibiru?
In the Solar system story its said that when nibiru the intruder planet from another system, came into the system, pluto was a moon of Saturn pulled out and sent forth as the 9th planet.
the 8 known original planets from the formation is in the solar system story.
the other bodies are very far out and stay out unlike the comet type body of Nibiru

Moon
Ancient Astronaut
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Moon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

AnuAtlantian wrote:who said these new discovered bodys in the kupitor belt are planets?
But I did hear of a new discovery of a very large planet size body in that outer realm.
Can this be Nibiru?
In the Solar system story its said that when nibiru the intruder planet from another system, came into the system, pluto was a moon of Saturn pulled out and sent forth as the 9th planet.
the 8 known original planets from the formation is in the solar system story.
the other bodies are very far out and stay out unlike the comet type body of Nibiru


Tyche is the name of the very large body they are searching for. It is still very far away and would take tens of thousands of years to circle the Sun.

Mr Sitchin claimed the Sumerians knew of Pluto, Uranus and Neptune before they became known to us. While Uranus is actually visible to the naked eye (it is very faint and that is why it was not found until later), Neptune is a gas giant also. Pluto is a tiny planet and is worthy of them mentioning it.

Mr Sitchin wrote the book in the late 1960s and early 1970s before we discovered the other planets that are beyond Pluto, so he did not mention them. If the claim is the Sumerians learned of our outer planets from the aliens, why did they ignore those other planets?

This is the question that needs to be asked and is often ignored by those who follow Mr Sitchin to the letter of what he theorizes.

If the reason is Charon, which is as large as Pluto, then why wasn't Charon mentioned by the Sumerians also?

AnuAtlantian

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby AnuAtlantian » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 pm

You have to ask the Anunnaki and the sumerians why the outer new planetoids discoveries are not chosen to be part of the solar system members. Hey thats it, chosen members. The chosen members were the original 8 planets in the formation, and then they chose the sun, and earths moon( because Enki went to the moon and maped the constellations of astrology, plus our moon once saved us from a comet(the bullseye darkside of the moon). Pluto they also chose because of it being a moon of saturn that got pulled out by Nibiru's entry into the solar system, and of course Nibiru. They could have chosen other planet moons but they didnt. They could have chose the Asteroid belt as part of the members, but they didnt.

I see it as number 12 they wanted as a sacred number and with earths moon story, plus the sun with nibiru makes the main main parts of our solar system. Nothing to ignore, just a chosen main 12 members.
Link to solar system cylinder seal with sumerian god seated - http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/geocentri ... tifact.jpg

Now to get back on the Nephilim, the Anunnaki called angels and called the elohim then, were giants, and when mated with earth women were born giants. I consider them to be 7ft to 9ft tall as bones discovered of elongated skull people some were least 7 1/2 ft tall. they seemed to have large eyes and slight asian style(egyptian kings are nephilim halfbreed of Anunnaki, they have the elongated rear skull and asian style eyes in stone depictions of them).
There is a church that teaches the elohim is not just god the father but also god the mother as a couple. I see it like that too but as the elohim beings the emissary angels of flesh that serve a highest power - the creator, a cosmic creator of the universe and all things mater and energy.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Moon » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

The biggest problem with that seal is it has been misinterpreted many times by Mr Sitchin and never corrected. The symbol shown is that of a star and not the Sun.

A Star:
Image

The Sun:
Image

As one can see, the Sun has waves and the star does not.

User avatar
Stormcrow
Manna Machine Initiate
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:25 pm
Location: Ramona, CA
Contact:

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks for the great thread. I wonder if all of the timelines from all different cultures could be synchronized into a chart so folks could use it to enhance their studies? There is a good start here.
Forge of Creation - http://www.aliengods.jbsheets.com

The art of life is to go confidently, without
rushing, without faltering. To meet and
master the four natural challenges:
Fear, Clarity of Thought, Power, and the
Desire to Rest.

coomba98

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby coomba98 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Hay hows it all going.

Just like to add to the comment about the star/sun around 11 planets as shown in the cylindar seal VA243 Anuatlantian refers to.

First up, ( and you all know I do not believe in Nibiru the planet, ) is that a star is first and foremost a Sun. So technically the star could represent the sun. But I dont think so as why use a star symbol as opposed to the correct one which is the Sun symbol to represent the Sun.

Stars in the night sky are also objects in space that reflext the suns rays to earth. Kinda like the moon at night or space equipment and junk also appear as and are classed by most as stars .

Stars are also classed as planets. As in if you point up to a certain star in the night sky it could be Mars, Jupiter or Venus. Yet still classified as a star.

Point 4 of the oxford dictonary is:- 'Star: 4. Astrology a planet, constellation...' ( but the first point is a sun! ).

Looking at Cylindar Seal VA243, it shows a 'Star' with what appears to have eleven planetary bodies orbiting it.

My opinion is that most words have more than one definition, yet when specifing which word to use it must be made clear to the readers.
( In this case a word is a picture of a Star and eleven bodies ). So why use a word to describe anything that can be classed as a star and make the meaning ambiguous when one word can be used to clear all confusion. Aka. The Sun Symbol.

If you want to look at it in a scientific light, the small part of the seal that represents the 'Star' and eleven ( total 12 ) planetary objects surrounding it one needs to look at current knowledge.

Star:- lets take point 4 of the Oxford Dictonary and say this 'Star' IS a planet. And said 'Star' has eleven moons orbiting it.

Now lets look at what the Sumerians knew of back then, and that was no Planet was acutally known to them past Jupitar. Truly! No sumerian texts speak of ANY planet beyond Jupitar that I know of. ( I have read abit of their astrology texts but still nothing!. )

So lets do a google search on what planet we know of that has eleven moons orbiting it....... Owe no..... I think it may be Jupiter.

Remember the Sumerians also tracked all Stars that they saw in the night sky. Maybe the Gods came from Jupiter? As I do not buy into the fact that their are such things as gas planets that
if you drop something into it, it will fall through!. Something that dense, with that much gravity cannot be a gas (in my opinion). The materials may have once been gas but now it would most
definately be solid! But thats a whole nother argument!. lol.

Have a good one. 8)


--------------Amended--------------------

Errr maybe its not Jupiter. I was just having a look and Jupitar has quiet a few more than 11 moons. Their goes that theory!. lol.

However, the total moons are at 64. Yet, 8 of them are regular satellites and 4 are small satellites. (satellites aka moons) All the other moons are astroids and space debris that has caught Jupiters orbit. But 8 and 4 equals 12 not 11 so again their goes that theory.

K im off to work you guys have a good one.

Polaris

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Polaris » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 pm

I looked at the seal and it is neither of Max's reference to a star nor a sun! In fact, with six points it sure looks like our sun to me. Science now describes our sun as a star.

As I see it, there are 12 objects in space around the sun, 11 (how many do you guys see?) in near orbit and 1 afar. Therefore, 12 + the sun = 13. The familiar themes begin from here...

And to answer a related query Max, the other large objects in the 'outer reaches' that are worthy of being called planets, they take such a long time to come back to perihelion that it is more of a nuisance for them to be placed into the orbital calendar. And they likely have very little gravitational effect on earth's, by virtue of them being so far out...

coomba98

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby coomba98 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 am

In Sumer-Mesopotamian religion, the sun god symbology was very clear:
Sun god = Shamash (Utu in the Sumerian languagee) which is the second symbol that Max has presented.
The symbol of the sun god in Sumero-Mesopotamian religion was a central circle with four extended “arms” with wavy lines in between each “arm” (most common), or a circle with only wavy lines. The entire symbol was itself nearly always [I don’t know any exceptions, but there may be one – just being cautious here] inside a circle.

This is the Sumerian Symbol for the Sun.

The reader should note immediately that this is NOT the symbol on VA243. VA 243’s “pseudo-sun” lacks the wavy lines and is not set inside a circle.
This sun symbol is ubiquitous in Sumero-Mesopotamian religious artwork. The other common symbol for the sun god was the god in flight upon a set of wings (a depiction akin to the winged disc in Egyptian religion).

The first symbol Max refers to is a classic solar disk iconography in Sumero-Mesopotamian religion and is contrasted with the star symbol, used to symbolize either stars in constellations, any deity (the star is either over the deity’s head or above it to the left of right), or Ishtar (Sumerian Inana), who stood for Venus, the most visible object in the sky aside from the sun and moon.
Note that this example has eight points. This is the most frequently attested style in Sumero-Mesopotamian religious art. The star also is found with six (like VA 243) or seven points, and the points even vary within the same seal or stela carving. It wasn’t consistent in points, but what the symbol stood for was consistent – either a star, planet, or deity – but NOT the sun. The star symbol is either set within a circle or, far more often, not within a circle. It is clearly distinct from the sun symbol.

How do I know that the symbol of VA 243 is a star and not the sun disk? Other than the obvious noted above – that VA 243 does not have the wavy lines between the “arms” of the symbol and is not set within a circle - Sumero-Mesopotamian religion often grouped the symbols for the sun god with that of the moon god (Akkadian = Sin; Sumerian = Nanna) and Ishtar (Sumerian = Inana). This isn’t surprising since they were so readily viewed. In short, they didn’t confuse the symbols and neither should we.

When the Sumerians wrote about the Sun they used the second picture example of and never the first which is the symbol for Star/s. Again the star symbol can have 6,7 or 8 points.

The symbol on Sitchin’s VA 243 is NOT the sun. It is a star, and thus denotes a star, a god, or a single planet. This isn’t my opinion, it’s the Sumero-Mesopotamian art convention!

Also Sitchin states that their are 12 members of our solar system. 12 + the sun is 13. Which falls outside of Sitchins 12 members theory. And if that far out dot is a planetary body then it 'could' depict Jupiter. The lack of wavy lines makes it clear it is not our Sun.

The Sumerian knowledge above comes from Dr Michael S. Heiser. (cheers pons forgot about this)
Last edited by coomba98 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pons Asinorum

Re: nephilim evidence

Postby Pons Asinorum » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Oops, you forgot to render the citations coomba98. Certain this was an oversight as one would not want to take credit for another's work.

Here are the quoted passages that you used from Dr. Heiser's paper that were not cited (if I missed any, please feel free to add):


The Myth of a 12th Planet: A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243, pdf page 5, by Michael S. Heiser who wrote:
The symbol of the sun god in Sumero-Mesopotamian religion was a central circle with four extended “arms” with wavy lines in between each “arm” (most common), or a circle with only wavy lines. The entire symbol was itself nearly always [I don’t know any exceptions, but there may be one – just being cautious here] inside a circle.




The Myth of a 12th Planet: A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243, pdf page 5, by Michael S. Heiser who wrote:
The reader should note immediately that this is NOT the symbol on VA243. VA 243’s “pseudo-sun” lacks the wavy lines and is not set inside a circle.
This sun symbol is ubiquitous in Sumero-Mesopotamian religious artwork. The other common symbol for the sun god was the god in flight upon a set of wings (a depiction akin to the winged disc in Egyptian religion).




The Myth of a 12th Planet: A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243, pdf page 6, by Michael S. Heiser who wrote:
Note that this example has eight points. This is the most frequently attested style in Sumero-Mesopotamian religious art. The star also is found with six (like VA 243) or seven points, and the points even vary within the same seal or stela carving. It wasn’t consistent in points, but what the symbol stood for was consistent – either a star, planet, or deity – but NOT the sun. The star symbol is either set within a circle or, far more often, not within a circle. It is clearly distinct from the sun symbol.

How do I know that the symbol of VA 243 is a star and not the sun disk? Other than the obvious noted above – that VA 243 does not have the wavy lines between the “arms” of the symbol and is not set within a circle - Sumero-Mesopotamian religion often grouped the symbols for the sun god with that of the moon god (Akkadian = Sin; Sumerian = Nanna) and Ishtar (Sumerian = Inana). This isn’t surprising since they were so readily viewed. In short, they didn’t confuse the symbols and neither should we.




The Myth of a 12th Planet: A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243, pdf page 9, by Michael S. Heiser who wrote:

The symbol on Sitchin’s VA 243 is NOT the sun. It is a star, and thus denotes a star, a god, or a single planet. This isn’t my opinion, it’s the Sumero-Mesopotamian art convention!



Return to “The Ancient Astronaut Theory Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest