Foot notes of earths history

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Foot notes of earths history

Postby mrfiscal » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 am

Hi All
My first post is one of curiosity.

Mr Giorgio A. Tsoukalos's "Foot notes of earths history"remark in the Ancient Aliens documentary i thought was interesting because of all the traffic in the area and because of the lines positions it would appear that all the vehicles had the same landing requirements. Not to mention the time frame, it also seems the native wildlife depictions were dug out to make way for new landing requirements.

Thanks in advance for the mystery analysis and stimulation it provides.
mrfiscal
Legendary Times Fan

Re: Foot notes of earths history

Postby Sagittarii » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 am

There's a lot about Earth we don't know about. We're so worried about finding mysteries in outer space when the answers are probably right under our noses. We need to learn more about our planet and how the be stewards of the environment before we EVER think about populating other worlds.

The idea of those being landing strips is just ludicrous to me. If you can travel interstellar space you don't need a RUNWAY...LOL. :lol:

Wait....that mountain top is gone......just maybe "they" have some spaceship made to haul dirt and it NEEDS a runway cuz it so BIG and heavy...Hmm!?!?!
Sagittarii

Postby Moon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 pm

I will posit a theory on why they might of had landing strips:

After coming to our planet, the extraterrestrials wanted to explore it closely so they used much more primitive forms of transport (which would still be quite effective). They would use the landing strips and Nazca Lines as references when they would go off to travel through the mountains and jungles.

This is just like the ads showing the aliens joyriding on another planet.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Maybe they shaved off the mountain top because they needed the dirt someplace else.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Gemini » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:02 pm

And there could of been raw materials in the mountain tops that they needed...
Gemini

Return to Erich von Däniken