which...

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

which...

Postby truthseeker » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:54 pm

books of EvD are your faves?

my favorite books of his are: odyssey of the gods, the alien history of ancient greece and eyes of the sphinx.

I've only read 4 of EvD's books, 2 i have already mentioned above and the other 2 were chariots of the gods (which i thought was a very good book) and the other was return of the gods...

can anyone recommend any others please? :)

PS.

does anyone know where i can get a hold of the documentary that was made based on chariots of the gods book, i believe it was made in th 70's???
truthseeker

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 am

Personally, I like The Eyes of the Sphinx which you've already read.

My other 2 favorite books, even though they're a bit older, but they're still fantastic, are Signs of the Gods and According to the Evidence, both of which are definitive works.

The documentary you're looking for is in fact called Chariots of the Gods and we have the DVD in stock at Legendary Times Books.

Legendary Times Books also offers an exclusive Lecture with Erich von Daniken on VHS.

It is indeed a bummer that since Chariots of the Gods, EvD has written over 26 books, but much less than half of these titles exist or were ever translated and printed in English.

Therefore, sometime in the future it is my idea to translate some of EvD's books that have not yet been made available in English and publish them under the Legendary Times Books Press imprint. Stay tuned for further developments!
legendarytimesbooks.com
Controversial. Uncensored.

Don't Die Wondering! Crack the Code...
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." Albert Einstein
Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Postby truthseeker » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 am

:D :D :D
truthseeker

Chariots of the Gods

Postby DR/Sensei TKT » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:52 pm

My Favorite book on UFOs / Paleo-SETI Research is the "Chariots of the Gods." I read it in College is 1973 and I recenty purchased another copy that i am reading again. I love the new cover design of the book.
I will check out the other books by Dr. EVD that are available for purchased on this site.
DR/Sensei TKT

Postby Milena » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 am

Hi, truthseeker

I've just seen your question, posted on the Board almost two years ago. Maybe you have already found the documentary based on "Chariots of the Gods" but if not, you could see it on this bulgarian site (don´t worry, the film is not translated in Bulgarian :) )

http://kolibka.com/movies.php?cat=myste ... showbg=yes

There are another interesting titles, I think you will enjoy them

http://kolibka.com/movies.php?page=6&or ... =mysteries
Milena

Postby truthseeker » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 am

Hi Milena...

i forgot all about this thread lol, was it that long ago?!?! how time flies :P

i have the film on dvd now, thanks for the link anyway :D
truthseeker

Postby Darkaia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Well I'm only half way through Return of the Gods at the moment and I am loving every bit of it.

I wanted to read Chariots of the Gods first as it was the first book, but our library is..well...short handed on EvD books. So I thought i had to wait to buy it but the weirdest thing happened. My fiance's father passed away about a year ago and he was an avid reader and researcher of religions, I would have never thought about him owning Chariots of the Gods. But low and behold there it was sitting amongst the hundreds of books in the bookshelf. His wife said it was his favorite book out of all of them. I don't think it's a coincidence that I came to be interested in this topic.

But really how creepy/cool is that? lol

As soon as I'm done with Return of the Gods I'll get right on CoTG and I'm sure ill love every bit of it :)
Darkaia

Return to Erich von Däniken