It's great to be thinking again

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

It's great to be thinking again

Postby VDAN100 » Sat May 09, 2009 4:39 pm

I read "The Chariots of the Gods" when it first came out. I was mezmerized. But, over the years, I've forgotten its power. I recently saw "Ancient Aliens" on The History Channel. Like a stone dropped in the water, the messages reverberated with my psyche. I saw Giorgio's name and this site, so I logged on and joined. As the topic says: "It's good to be thinking again." Thanks for this site!! :)
VDAN100

Postby Stormcrow » Sun May 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Welcome...glad to have you aboard.

-Jeff Sheets
Forge of Creation - http://www.aliengods.jbsheets.com

The art of life is to go confidently, without
rushing, without faltering. To meet and
master the four natural challenges:
Fear, Clarity of Thought, Power, and the
Desire to Rest.
Stormcrow
Manna Machine Initiate

Thanks

Postby VDAN100 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Thanks, Jeff! There is certainly ample and excellent posts here to keep me reading for a long time! This is so interesting! TW :lol:
VDAN100

Re: It's great to be thinking again

Postby Liborio » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 am

Agreed 100% on how it opend my mind to the possibillity Mr. Von Doniken has proposed, in the Acient Astronaut theory. I was the reverse I saw the History Channel segment first and then went out and bought the book. Just facinating, couldn't put the book down and when I was done I wanted more. Great food for thought :shock:

combined older post to new one-MM

VDAN100 wrote:I read "The Chariots of the Gods" when it first came out. I was mezmerized. But, over the years, I've forgotten its power. I recently saw "Ancient Aliens" on The History Channel. Like a stone dropped in the water, the messages reverberated with my psyche. I saw Giorgio's name and this site, so I logged on and joined. As the topic says: "It's good to be thinking again." Thanks for this site!! :)

Your right and its absolutely powerful. Thought, or thinking is a magic powerful tool of the mind. The sites, the relic's; all the signs are there for us to decipher. If only we can open our minds and imagination the way the book(The Chariots of the Gods) made me do. When we add everything together (the evidence) the conclusion is that man was visited and helped along by superior beings in the past.
Liborio

Return to Erich von Däniken