Solar Flare Activity to pick up October 2011 ...

2012 is coming - and fast!!! Got any ideas, thoughts and/or opinions about 2012? Share them here on the all things 2012 speculation board!

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

athena

Solar Flare Activity to pick up October 2011 ...

Postby athena » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I don’t want to be the one to say take heed but …Something is coming very soon ... “The Sky is Falling – the Sky is Falling!!” and this message is not about invoking fear but rather get ready for something that is coming!! I was told today several times about Solar Flares and to get ready … Joelle my guide has hinted that six months from now …around October 2011 we are going to see the beginnings of intense Solar Activity. Have some can food or Freeze Dried Food, lots of bottle water on hand. She said it would be a wise idea for all of you to read up on via the internet … “Severe Solar Flare Activity 2012”. There are many articles … but NASA has a few scientists that are giving some warnings but not a close enough or an accurate date(s).

It does not matter if it happens or not …as much as it matters to be ready with water … can food and some “Things you need like candles, lanterns, extra toilet paper at least for a few weeks!” … Warm jackets and sweaters because we may not have heat or electricity it the Solar Flare activity ends up being severe … worst yet in the wintertime! … Better to start buying now when you can afford it week to week. A few items here and there …

The Electronics in cars, cell phones, computers, and small electronic devices will be affected for the most part but so will the Electrical Grids … We could be without phones and electricity for a month or several months. Our government is not going to take care of us … All of us have to be “Proactive” and be responsible … make sure you have a bike or a few bikes to ride around on because this may be the only transportation … most cars have electronics or computer boards in them … the cars will not operate if the electronics are compromised!

Be smart and be ready!

I have never heard so much chatter about it in my head as I have today!

Athena and Joelle

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm

We started talking about this last June, but glad to read you and yours are saying the same thing. And I so agree, we need to be prepared.

NASA warns of powerfull solar flares 2012-13
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

doctorword

Postby doctorword » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Im gonna start buying bottled water and canned food each week then. wow this is nuts

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:16 pm

A short wave radio is a good thing to have, if anybody is able to transmit anything that is, but it will be good for trying to find out what is going on.

Water, medical supplies, extra prescriptions drugs if you take any, freeze-dried foods are good to have. Water filtration is a must too incase clean water is not available, besides having extra water on hand.

We call it our Apocalypse Now supplies.

Hamachi

Postby Hamachi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I already have water, canned goods and ammo in stock for something to happen. Whatever it is, I hope I am ready.

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Well we already have a leg up on a lot of folks.

athena

Postby athena » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 am

This past week's activity ...

Sun erupts with mightiest solar flare in 4 years
The sun unleashed its strongest solar flare in four years Monday night, hurling a massive wave of charged particles from electrified gas into space and toward Earth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41604785/ns ... om/toolbar

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 am

It's going to be very interesting to see if we have any adverse effect from it.

The solar storm sent a flash of radiation that hit Earth in a matter of minutes. Now a huge cloud of charged particles is headed our way. These coronal mass ejections, as they are called, typically take about 24 hours or more to arrive. They can spark spectacular displays of the aurora borealis, or northern lights, at high latitudes and sometimes even into the northern United States.

doctorword

Postby doctorword » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 am

Well it's scary cuz we have received bigger solar flares in the past...way bigger...but this time supposedly our magnetosphere freaked out and couldnt handle it. at one point and time i believe the north and south poles flipped completely thier magnetic positions. theres a vid let me find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLuDALfYN0

athena

Postby athena » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am

athena wrote:This past week's activity ...

Sun erupts with mightiest solar flare in 4 years
The sun unleashed its strongest solar flare in four years Monday night, hurling a massive wave of charged particles from electrified gas into space and toward Earth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41604785/ns ... om/toolbar

I got word today that N*S* is talking about the Solar Flares big time in the past few days. It may not seem important to you but the beginnings of an X category Flare is a sure signal to bigger things to come. Notice that they have not been talking much in the media about the Solar Flare activity?? N*S* is keeping information to themselves. Everyone is holding speculation close to the chest. Don’t be surprised that you’re the last to find out. Be proactive and get ready.

I was told by my guide to expect a rather large Solar Flare around 6 months or at the end of September into October 2011 but it was October that I saw in my mind as the relevant date. I was told that the 13th timeline (Parallel plane we reside in) is pretty much in place and that the Solar Activity is shown in this near future significant to breaking down electrical grids but also major electronic and electromagnetic damage all over the world. The electromagnetic dangers are also harmful to human beings via outside exposure and that this is significant information for people and household pets not to venture outside when the Solar Flare impact navigates itself toward the earth. Staying inside would be a very important step from staying away from the direct radiation as a result of the massive Solar Flare with great intensity for damage.

I am not an expert on the subject of Solar Flares but I am spending countless hours on the internet collecting information or data on what they can do and how the X category Solar Flares can cause extreme damage and what I can do to stave off damage from my electronics with a Faraday cage or box- shielding. The Universal beings gave me the information to pass along to the rest of you. Other people who have contact will get the same information and it will be similar to what I got. I am not special … I am just informed!

I am being told to prepare by buying and storing foods that will have less of an ecological impact. No cooking …just wrapped up and ready to eat. Granola bars came up as a high calorie but nourishing type of foodstuff to have on hand. Plenty of canned goods and proteins like chicken do come in a can. It’s already precooked … no need to heat it up or worry about bacteria and cleaning up afterwards. How much should we have? I figure at least a month’s worth of food and water for each person living in one dwelling. I am also being told … do not share that you have food and water stored at your home with friends or family outside of your residence. You may be inviting trouble just from opening your mouth about how smart you were … Because when people become desperate … they do desperate things. Don’t be part of it. Lay low and unassuming

I don’t think anyone should venture out much during this time period of the Solar Flare(s) aftermath. Dealing with food shortages and people who may have tremendous fear could be more of a hazard than worth connecting too. Self-preservation may cause undignified behavior even with your neighbors.

Metaluna wrote:It's going to be very interesting to see if we have any adverse effect from it.

The solar storm sent a flash of radiation that hit Earth in a matter of minutes. Now a huge cloud of charged particles is headed our way. These coronal mass ejections, as they are called, typically take about 24 hours or more to arrive. They can spark spectacular displays of the aurora borealis, or northern lights, at high latitudes and sometimes even into the northern United States.

This is what was sent to me today from someone who works at N*S* ... It is an excellent resource of information:

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/mediasite ... c0c7d1e61d

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh, hey thanks for the link. It would be good to be able to know what's going on!

Randyrrr

Solar Boom! Sun Unleashes Monster Flare

Postby Randyrrr » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Solar Boom! Sun Unleashes Monster Flare.

The explosive sun we all know and love is back! And it's packing a punch.

http://news.discovery.com/space/solar-boom-sun-unleashes-monster-flare.html#mkcpgn=emnws1

Video on this page also.

Theory

Postby Theory » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Okay, so why are they making a big deal about this one when it was only a X2? The 2006 one was a x9 and the only thing it did was take out some satellites, so why is this one mean anything? I don't know much about solar flare scales, so if I'm missing something, let me know :wink:

upperworld

Postby upperworld » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 am

We already have a thread on the increased solar flare activity here:

http://www.legendarytimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2668&highlight=solar+flares

Please direct further comments accordingly.

Bob137

Re: Solar Flare Activity to pick up October 2011 ...

Postby Bob137 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:33 pm

According to Astronomers there is expected to be solar spike around 2012, possibly sooner around 2011!
In other aspects, George Washington had a premonition of a blackout in the whole of America, and possibly the world for three years! If this is so, we might need to prepare for more than a few weeks, or a few months, but for a few years!
Also the Hopi prophecies speak of numerous disasters, which one could interpret of the earth getting hotter, by the solar flare ups!
Again solar flareups could contribute to other natural disasters, and could spark more human made disasters, such as war!
In this last decade there has been an increase in natural and man made disasters, and the climax could possibly be in 2012, and we are just in the building up to the climax period. So the summer of 2011 to the end of 2012 is a very likely time period of then, (end times scenario), but does not necessarily mean an actual end times), just an end of times to the build up! Then a slow decrease after the 2012, which would still mean disasters, just slowly getting less, then after years hopefully back to a better level of natural living. From my understanding of our ancient past to the present, the earth has gone through numerous changes, and catastrophy, some on large scales, and some mid level and some minor! Our current build up seems to be a fairly minor one at present, but due to not having precise and exact for sure data to go by on what actually will happen, it is really speculation, other than going on what predictions, and ancient writings have to say. If we go by these it seems we maybe in for a hell of a ride, which may leave few humans and other creatures left, some speculate a few thousand, others hundreds of thousands, others a few million. We may possibly experience water levels rising to such an extent that all coastal and low lying areas will all be under water such as previous ancient civilizations are now underwater! Our world may look a lot different afterward, and we may have to start living off the land all over again, until we can start to regain some of what we lost, and start over differently as more harmonious, and become a more Star Trek type society, than a corporate run society! We have not much time left to ponder on this, we either get into a survival mode, and get ready for whatever may come, or take our chances, and hope we will be saved by whoever, or whatever, or put our heads between our legs, and kiss our sweet a$$es goodbye!
We decide which is right, and which is an illusion: Moody Blues

athena

Re:

Postby athena » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Theory wrote:Okay, so why are they making a big deal about this one when it was only a X2? The 2006 one was a x9 and the only thing it did was take out some satellites, so why is this one mean anything? I don't know much about solar flare scales, so if I'm missing something, let me know :wink:

According to my Guide Joelle ... She stated this was the beginning of the 11 year cycle of the Solar Flares or solar activity ... she had me take notice and sure enough the next day there was a category X2 ... The significance is that she said a big one is coming in the front end of October 2011 and she asked me to be ready for it by making a Faraday box ?? I did not know what this was until I looked it up ...she said make it for my computer to be stored in and then she stated to buy 1 months’ worth of foodstuff ...and she told me what to buy ... granola bars (nutritious and high calories per bar) and she said to make sure I get precooked chicken in can goods ... something I did not have to cook. Lots of 5 gal water bottles and enough toilet paper and paper towels. She said avoid any kind of cooking of foods and contamination left behind from dirty utensils. She emphasized the word bacteria in my mind … She said have a few boxes of palstic bags for disposing of containers of the foodstuff.

Now some things have been happening as of late. She tells me things and then I go looking on the internet and then there are articles of the happenings … It shows she is on top of what is happening around the globe and in space. Things I have to be aware of.

When I share … it is to have others be informed. Joelle asked me to be proactive since she said this particular one coming will affect the electromagnetic as well as Electrical grids. She also said I do not want you outside when the Solar Flare energies hit the earth. She said to tell you all that the Flare energies can affect the human DNA and do damage to the human body. This is something all of you should be looking up …What these rays can do to the human body … I found something about traveling on airplanes is causing human “chromosome” damage that a lot of frequent Fliers are not aware of?? she just told me this. I think it is important to be well versed on the bad stuff that is released and how it affects the human organism.

Athena

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

I remember in 1978 seeing the aurora here in Wichita, KS, it actually scared a lot of people, it looked really cool to me at the time, funny it wasn't even on the news, even though it was summer, and so many people that were outside seen it, and reported it!

athena

Postby athena » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Here is another one ... More to come ...

Photoblog - Sun shoots out monster blast ... but Earth is safe
http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... om/toolbar

Are Solar Flares affecting your behavior or someone you know ???? Pay attention to how people behave when a Solar Flare comes out way ... Pay attention to war, destruction, crime and politicians ....

Combined double post
How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... verse50.ht\ m <http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse50.h\ tm>

athena

Postby athena » Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm

http://www.newspostindia.com/2011-04-24-solar-emissions-may-be-mutating-matter

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I have stated before that Astronomers have been saying that solar flare activity is increasing, and will get worse. Now the possibility of it changing matter, and even life itself, and time, etc... Who knows what will be next, (The great change on earth)? Here we go, hold on to something, it is going to get bumpy from here on out I bet!

athena

Postby athena » Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 am

Here is somthing a friend of mine sent to me ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-138836
/Solar-storms-peak-2013-damaging-Earths-electrical-communications.html

Foxlike Mulder

Postby Foxlike Mulder » Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 am

Interesting article on Solar emissions and their impact on matter.

The last article posted from the Daily Mail is no longer available...is it someplace else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/error/notfound.html

athena

Postby athena » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Here is another big one to worry about this week ... or weeks ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110607/sc_afp/usspaceweather_20110607213847

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

That is a really big solar flare, glad it is not directly pointed at earth. Just think we are not even int he solar maximum yet! Just wait until that happens around December 21st, 2012, as Astronomers have sated, it could be a really bad one, and we could loose our energy grid, communications, and everything that needs that kind of power to run on, not just in the U.S., but could potentially be everywhere. Just think and there is nothing to be concerned about in regards to 12/21/2012. Yeah right! It's to bad that our energy people have said they cannot be ready for it, because they are not willing to spend that kidn of money on updating their system, to prevent complete blackout. Well isn't that just special! :twisted:

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm

athena wrote:Here is another big one to worry about this week ... or weeks ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110607/sc ... 0607213847

Here is another link and it is not as bad as some are making it out to be:

http://earthsky.org/space/dramatic-sola ... ne-8-and-9

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 pm

That is as long as it is not coming directly at us. When that happens, we will learn how bad it can and will be. Small solar flares that have came at us, have caused large black outs, imagine what it will be like if we get a big one! So far that hasn't happened since we have had electricity, anyway in this present civilization, maybe in one of the ancient ones where they had electricity, it might of happened, but we have no information from them in regards to that.

Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 am

Bob137 wrote:That is a really big solar flare, glad it is not directly pointed at earth. Just think we are not even int he solar maximum yet! Just wait until that happens around December 21st, 2012, as Astronomers have sated, it could be a really bad one, and we could loose our energy grid, communications, and everything that needs that kind of power to run on, not just in the U.S., but could potentially be everywhere. Just think and there is nothing to be concerned about in regards to 12/21/2012. Yeah right! It's to bad that our energy people have said they cannot be ready for it, because they are not willing to spend that kidn of money on updating their system, to prevent complete blackout. Well isn't that just special! :twisted:

Of all the things there are to worry about in the world, solar flares are the biggie for me. Can you just imagine our world without power! It will be the new dark ages in every sense of the word.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 am

I know Metaluna, and the majority of people will not be ready either, they think it is nothing to worry about, or get ready for, they hear about it, or read about it, and just go on with their merry lives, as though they are invincible, and yet, they cry and say it is terrible when natural disasters happen, and they say God did it! Yeah right, God don't have anything to do with it.

athena

Postby athena » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 am

You know you bring up a good point ... "A world without power."

I have been writing a book and the entire book is channeled from a Galactic named Joelle. I have not a clue of what to write about until I sit down at the computer ... then I eat some caramel and chocolate ... do a little prana breathing ...and wait for the tempo ... "call chatter" to hit my ears and hands. I have to say that when writing ... I don't do much by way of changes ... All that I have written in about 20 chapters now all-together ... There are no cars, cell phones, TV’s, ... It's like the old west use to be. Living in times closer to 1900's with horse and buggy ... but there is nothing like that really. No guns ... no fear, and no animals biting or eating prey. I get that the book is to give everyone ... humanity an inside view of what is coming ... so I see there is no power as we are used to viewing power and a power source. I was told however yesterday when I had to explain to my editor that how she "re-wrote" my sentence in one of the later chapters not published yet ... that the energies emitted from the cell phones and the TV's etc. caused an artificial kind of illness that wreaked havoc in humanities brain. Like people’s minds had become mush caused by electro-magnetic radiation (caused by all machines that have produced electromagnet energies of some kind) All of you should think but power lines above ... electric power plants

Now if you can live without a cell phone ... I have done this for years ... I do not have one ... but I must admit I do have the other devices that emit this radiation or energy.

The book is about the future of humanity on Terra without these devices. They do have a Tele-video that is used to connect to people … but it is like a computer located in a room that is protected or shielded …all can use it to make a phone call or buy something elsewhere in the world …but it has that energy that affects humans …so it is used as little as possible. My point is we are moving towards that kind of life.

Right now humans are preoccupied with devices and games … anything electronic … TV … computers … cell phones … “It was not always like this!” So I believe if a life or death situation occurs for all or any of us because of these overuse of these devices, humanity will choose to live “Simply” and without the killer threat- Living without fear!

Well those are my thoughts and they are expressed in the book. http://www.2013chronicles.info/

guamdre

Postby guamdre » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Great picture links! It would be crazy if electrical grids went out. It is hard to imagine no computers, cell phones, television or cars. How many people work on computers all day? Everything would come to a halt and chaos would ensue. Water, food, guns, ammo and warm shelter could be essential for surviving, so I am going to be ready. I hope this is just being prepared and not a reality for all of us!

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm

guamdre wrote:Great picture links! It would be crazy if electrical grids went out. It is hard to imagine no computers, cell phones, television or cars. How many people work on computers all day? Everything would come to a halt and chaos would ensue. Water, food, guns, ammo and warm shelter could be essential for surviving, so I am going to be ready. I hope this is just being prepared and not a reality for all of us!

If this did happen, it would make a great opportunity for us to learn how to live with just the basics in life, just like people did not less than 100 years ago (and a few billion do now without any electricity or running water). We would not have fast food joints working, so we would have to stop our gluttonous and extremely wasteful ways with food. Water could still be purified for drinking, but it would mean doing the work by building the natural types of filters they used.

We also would get out of the houses and actually get to know our neighbors and work with each other. Lawns would be turned into gardens, and many in the city would also adapt to learn how to grow gardens and raise animals in the limited spaces.

My Mother had grandparents who lived in a house with no electricity. They did not want it and used their old back yard pump for water and used an outhouse. This was back in the 1950s, so it was not that long ago.

It would be very difficult for some and very easy for others to adapt while they fixed the grids and replaced all the electronics in the world. It would take many years to do that, but I also think it would allow us to regain parts of our humanity for that brief period of time. No Lady Gaga or reality shows to watch, just the reality of learning how to really live.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Ialso agree, I remember an uncle and aunt and kids that had no electricity, or running water when I was a kid, also in the late 50's. When I stayed the week in the summer, my cousins and brothers and sister would take turns in an outside bath, used outhouses, and played outside all the time. We even helped in the garden, which was very big, and I really liked it. My brothers and sister didn't think it was to great, but to me, it was great being closer to nature, and outdoors most of the time. I remember in the winter there, we would huddle around the fireplace and my uncle and aunt would tell stories, or read a book to all of us. We all might be soon getting back to natural living with the earth, which also would bring everyone closer to each other, and helping each other, it might take time for the crazy people to adjust though, unless there is a mazz spiritual awakening for the masses, which I hope that is what may come.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I do remember going to the campground and living in the tent for a few weeks. We never understood why some people used a large camper (unless they were retired and lived in it).

I also loved to take my guys out camping and we also roughed it for a bit. No video games or cell phones at the time.

I also barely remember a great uncle who lived in a house with no electricity. I was about 4 years old (1967), and remember the kerosene lamps being lit.

The major problem would be people who need electrical or digital life support (pace maker, dialysis, and other medical procedures). They would not last very long, and we would have a very large death toll in the millions by the time it was over.

Bob137

Postby Bob137 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm

True, but maybe free energy devices would finally become accepted, and engineers could perfect them, and get them out to everyone over time, to where people would have electricity in a new and clean way, and also other devices such to make accessible to all, such as what Tesla was attempting.

Return to “The All Things 2012 Speculation Board”