Starchild Skull and all things Lloyd Pye

What is the mystique behind Forbidden Archaeology? Here's your forum to discuss anything that "officially" should not exist - but does!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Do You think the Starchild Skull is the real deal?

yes, but more tests are needed
86%
no
9%
no opinion
6%

Total votes : 35

Re: Starchild Skull DNA video from Lloyd Pye's site

Postby Theory » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm

It's looking good! Thanks for the update. I have a question, in the report it says that rats share about 70 percent of our dna...does that mean we are part rat and monkey? :lol:
Theory

Postby Talen143 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 am

just finished reading this. thanks for sharing. Very interesting.. I hope they get the fudning ASAP! I can't wait until they know for sure.
Talen143

Postby ilacewords » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 am

Wow! Promising findings! I hope this can garner the attention of some investors.
ilacewords

Postby Moon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Email received from Lloyd Pye to ease some of the confusion on what has been found:

Thanks to all of you who are trying to help us find the investor we need to move forward. We are still nowhere near a deal, so we need continued support in this quest if we are to make it happen in any of our lifetimes! I will of course keep everyone informed if anything moves past an initial inquiry.

The confusion comes from the content of the last Byte. Some of you seem to think we have proved our case now beyond all doubt, so why should we need so much money to reprove it? This is not the case, so I apologize to those who came away with that impression. I feel such confusion comes from hurried or only partial reading of what I wrote.

What we have is only partial proof, not comprehensive proof. What we have is more than enough to feel supremely confident that the final, comprehensive proof will be overwhelming and beyond all doubt. The reason for that is simple: DNA is strongly uniform throughout.

Imagine it this way: There is a building (a genome) made of over 3 billion bricks. But the bricks are all uniform throughout the building. They all are of one color, one composition, one type (a human, a chimp, a gorilla, a Neanderthal, a Denisova, etc.). Each brick is distinctive to its own particular building.

Now imagine this: We are given into our hands only 1/100th of one brick (in our case the genomic fragments recovered from nuclear DNA and mitochondrial DNA combined). Is that enough to tell which building the 1/100th brick came from? Yes, it is enough.

Let's put it another way: You face bowls of 33 different kinds of soup. Each is distinctive (chowder, gumbo, vegetable beef, etc.). Let's call the 33 soups "haplogroups." Can you take what amounts to 10% of each bowl of soup and determine from that amount which soup it is? Yes!

This is what we have done with the recent Starchild testing. Last year we recovered 1/100th of one brick of the Starchild's building and could tell it was like no brick ever seen before on Earth. Now we have 10% of its mitochondrial DNA, which clearly shows it is not like any other mtDNA ever seen on the planet. Period. End of argument.

Don't think mainstream science doesn't understand this. They do. But because they write the rules and referee the game, they can and will insist that we recover every single brick in the building, and every drop of soup in the bowl, before they will concede that we are right and they were wrong about the issue of "higher" alien life in the universe.

This is the game we are caught up playing with them. It's a hard game, a tough game, and the rules get bent as required to keep us from scoring. It's not a game they can afford to lose, at least not until there is no other possible outcome. And then they will concede and announce to the world that they welcome the result and actually knew it all along. Or words to that effect. That's how royalty loses.....they don't actually lose, even when their head is laying in the basket after being lopped off!

"Long live the new king!"

Basically they have the proof of the DNA, but they need to recreate the whole genome to satisfy the mainstreamers.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Hearte » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 pm

maxmercury wrote:Email received from Lloyd Pye to ease some of the confusion on what has been found:

Basically they have the proof of the DNA, but they need to recreate the whole genome to satisfy the mainstreamers.

That's one way of looking at it.

Another would be that he will never actually prove anything because it's not true and if he really pursues this and is found to be wrong, the money stops rolling in.

Harte
Hearte

Postby ilacewords » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Hearte wrote:
maxmercury wrote:Email received from Lloyd Pye to ease some of the confusion on what has been found:

That's one way of looking at it.

Another would be that he will never actually prove anything because it's not true and if he really pursues this and is found to be wrong, the money stops rolling in.

Harte

That'd be only if you didn't actually read any of it....
ilacewords

Postby Moon » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Hearte wrote:That's one way of looking at it.

Harte

Hearte, I have communicated with Mr Pye a number of times on this and other subjects. He is very down to earth and if this thing turned out to not be hybrid that would of been the end of it.

But the latest DNA test results do show the Starchild Skull is something that is completely new here.

I may not agree with all of Mr Pye's ideas and theories, but I really do think this is a find of a lifetime.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Hearte » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 am

maxmercury wrote:
Hearte wrote:That's one way of looking at it.

Harte

Hearte, I have communicated with Mr Pye a number of times on this and other subjects. He is very down to earth and if this thing turned out to not be hybrid that would of been the end of it.

The thing already turned out not to be a hybrid in earlier tests.
maxmercury wrote:But the latest DNA test results do show the Starchild Skull is something that is completely new here.

Maybe they do, but we won't know by looking at a screen shot of the first page of the results.
Don't forget, the screenshot of the results states "no significant similarity found - click here to see why."
It doesn't say "human -alien hybrid."

I'd be interested to "click here and see why."

Maybe you wouldn't.

Harte
Hearte

Postby ilacewords » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 am

Hearte wrote:
The thing already turned out not to be a hybrid in earlier tests.
Harte

:lol:
Where is this proof? How would that contradict this further dna testing that has been done?

And...
Hearte wrote:
I'd be interested to "click here and see why."

Harte

When will you accomplish this feat? Provided you aren't offended by the narrator?
ilacewords

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Hearte, the earlier tests were done with equipment that was much older and did not get much DNA to read. There were subsequent tests done with newer equipment that showed the earlier tests were not even done correctly if at all.

Also, since there are no human/alien hybrid specimens out there that have been acknowledged, how would the computer know to pick that one as an option?

I have kept up and have read all the updates on this case. I do think there is something to this.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bikinifriday » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

maxmercury wrote:There is a newer video on the preliminary results of the Starchild Skull DNA tests. They are very interesting, but more testing needs to be done, plus the usual peer reviews.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

I have been following this for a while, and hope it does turn out to be the smoking gun that it promises to be. This is one of the few tangible finds that has not fallen to the wayside or has been hidden in some academia circles. I did not know where to post this, and this seems appropriate.

I find the Starchild fascinating. It should be tested 24/7 lol
Bikinifriday

Postby Hearte » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:10 am

maxmercury wrote: Also, since there are no human/alien hybrid specimens out there that have been acknowledged, how would the computer know to pick that one as an option?

Good question.

So, how could we find out?

By "clicking here to see why."

Hearte
Hearte

Postby ilacewords » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am

Hearte wrote:
maxmercury wrote: Also, since there are no human/alien hybrid specimens out there that have been acknowledged, how would the computer know to pick that one as an option?

Good question.

So, how could we find out?

By "clicking here to see why."

Hearte

Hearte...please go read this yourself. Actually you don't even really need to read the page to know what you are saying is contradictatory to the findings. You can just 'skim' over it and get a good overview since you obviously don't have much time on your hands for in depth analysis.
ilacewords

Lloyd Pye (Starchild Skull) interview on Coast to Coast

Postby Moon » Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am

Lloyd Pye is going to be interviewed on Coast to Coast Radio 1am ET/10pm PT to 3am ET/12am PT on Friday May 13th 2011.

It will also be available on the internet site:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

The topic will be the Starchild Skull, which fits into the Forbidden Archeology/Alternative History area (and many other areas). From Lloyd Pye's email:

I'll be interviewed on the Coast to Coast radio program this coming Friday the 13th for the first two hours, from 10 pm to 12 midnight, Pacific Time. It will be available live on radio and on the internet. http://www.coasttocoastam.com

The subject will be the Starchild Skull and the mitochondrial DNA results that prove both of its parents were alien, rather than it being a human-alien hybrid, which we believed since the DNA testing carried out by Trace Genetics in 2003.

All significant aspects of this important and historic development will be discussed.

Lloyd Pye
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Re: Lloyd Pye (Starchild Skull) interview on Coast to Coast

Postby ilacewords » Fri May 13, 2011 11:49 am

YAY! I'm never up that late anymore, but I am a streamlink subscriber where I download and listen to them on my ipod driving to work and back. (I have a long commute...much better that Clear Channel radio stations!!)
Can't wait to hear his new stuff!
ilacewords

Postby greekben » Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

Would be nice to have a link to the podcast posted later if possible.
greekben

Postby Moon » Mon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

greekben wrote:Would be nice to have a link to the podcast posted later if possible.

Here is a link to the show:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/13

It is possible to listen to it through several ways on the page.

This is how to sign up for the podcast (it is a PDF):

http://download.premiereradio.net/prnft ... unes_9.pdf
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby greekben » Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 am

Found it FREE on youtube, no need to "subscribe" to listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9TscxoXEjA
greekben

Postby Moon » Thu May 19, 2011 5:09 pm

greekben wrote:Found it FREE on youtube, no need to "subscribe" to listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9TscxoXEjA

Thank you for finding that link. I was looking all over the Coast to Coast site for a pod cast link like many others have and couldn't find it.

I missed the interview as there was family over for the weekend so I will be listening to this one.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

The Elongated Skulls of Peru are finally being DNA tested!

Postby Moon » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 am

In an email from Lloyd Pye, the great news of the day is that the famous (or infamous) elongated skulls from Peru are going to be DNA tested to show if there is any alien DNA in them.

Part of his email reads:

The Conehead Samples

The conehead samples were sent to me by Brien Foerster from Peru. Brien's website is http://www.hiddenincatours.com. On Youtube you can find films of him actually removing some of the bone samples he sent to me. We are very excited about this because, unlike the hominoid sample, we can be confident these samples will produce results that can be evaluated.

Unfortunately, the timeframe for this work is much longer than we would prefer. Our geneticist's lab is undergoing rennovations to accommodate the "exotic" new work he's been doing, and now will obviously continue to do. Upgrading their facilities will be a good investment for them in the long run, which is why they're doing it now. As a result, he can't start on any new projects until sometime in August, after the rennovations are complete.

Here is an image of one of the skulls:

I do hope the work on the lab gets done soon as I am anxious to see the DNA results. There has been a lot of speculation as to what has caused these anomalies, but no DNA testing has been done until now. The site referenced to in the email is also an interesting one.
Last edited by Moon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed spelling errors of elongated
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Re: The Enlongated Skulls of Peru are finally being DNA test

Postby Bob137 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks for the info Max, I will look forward to hearing about the results on those, that is if the scientists aren't mysteriously killed beforehand.
Bob137

Postby Theory » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Very exciting! Thanks for letting us know:)
Theory

Postby Stormcrow » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:50 pm

About dang time. Thanks for the post
Forge of Creation - http://www.aliengods.jbsheets.com

The art of life is to go confidently, without
rushing, without faltering. To meet and
master the four natural challenges:
Fear, Clarity of Thought, Power, and the
Desire to Rest.
Stormcrow
Manna Machine Initiate

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:10 am

This is exciting news, hope I live long enough to hear the results! (well I'm not getting any younger)
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby mahalla2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am

Will the new DNA information be able to tell us how the skulls were elongated - naturally or by cradleboarding at infancy?
mahalla2

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm

mahalla2 wrote:Will the new DNA information be able to tell us how the skulls were elongated - naturally or by cradleboarding at infancy?

The DNA test should be able to tell us if they are human or not. That is the main point to answer for the moment. If they turn out to be human, then the question will be how did they get the skulls that way?

I find this very exciting as I am always reading about these and no one has any real answers. At least the DNA test will answer the biggest question: Are they human or alien?

When I got the email, I figured this is a great place to put it as the topic concerns the AAT greatly.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm

It sure looks to me like that can not be the result of cradleboarding or anything like that, there is too much skull..know what I mean ? if all of that was round instead of enlongated, those would be mighty big round skulls.
Or as the Coneheads called us..Blunt Skulls.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

The skulls are much thicker and harder than normal human skulls. With the find of the Starchild Skull in Mexico, these could be related in some way.

They never looked like cradle boarded skulls to me, and that is the only explanation that is accepted by the mainstreamers. The DNA tests are needed to get to the bottom of this mystery. If they are human, then one question is solved the others pop up.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bob137 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Have they done anymore tests on the Starchild skull lately for complete analysis?
Bob137

Postby mahalla2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Metaluna wrote:It sure looks to me like that can not be the result of cradleboarding or anything like that, there is too much skull..know what I mean ? if all of that was round instead of enlongated, those would be mighty big round skulls.
Or as the Coneheads called us..Blunt Skulls.

well, if they are not human :shock: I guess it won't really matter how they became elongated -
mahalla2

Postby Moon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Bob137 wrote:Have they done anymore tests on the Starchild skull lately for complete analysis?

Mr Pye is still waiting to get someone who will fund the project to get the genome sequenced. He said there have been leads, but nothing definite yet.

The DNA testing is done for the most part, but it will not do for the mainstreamers. They need a DNA genome done to show them they have an alien on their hands. And that will cost several million dollars.

So far, the DNA results have been very good, and his website has some of his latest interviews discussing what was found:

http://www.lloydpye.com/

It can be a bit dry, but Mr Pye does try to liven it up a bit.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bob137 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks, I have read his information on it, I jsut hadn't seen any updates, so as you ahve stated, I guess he is still awaiting on either government funding, (very doubtful), or some wealthy person. A wealthy greedy person would want some way to make money off of it, for him to put money into it.
Bob137

Postby Moon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Bob137 wrote:Thanks, I have read his information on it, I jsut hadn't seen any updates, so as you ahve stated, I guess he is still awaiting on either government funding, (very doubtful), or some wealthy person. A wealthy greedy person would want some way to make money off of it, for him to put money into it.

The idea is to make a documentary of this event and get some of the money back. But it will be a money losing event and not really a financial investment. But the knowledge gleaned from this will be priceless.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bob137 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:41 pm

That's for sure. since the latest testing shows it isn't a regular human at least, and nothing before or since has come up with an explanation of the sequencing, other than alien dna!
Bob137

Postby Moon » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Bob137 wrote:That's for sure. since the latest testing shows it isn't a regular human at least, and nothing before or since has come up with an explanation of the sequencing, other than alien dna!

If the enlongated skulls turn out to have unknown DNA, then the story becomes even bigger. I always harp about the need for evidence to move these theories along, and now we are getting a major mystery tested. I am very elated about that and think everyone here should be too. The basic question is going to be answered: Have we been visited by an extraterrestrial race of beings? After we know the answer to that one, then we can get down to the other questions about who they are, where they came from and what they wanted (or still want as I believe we are still being visited).

I really hope the major question gets answered in the next few years. That would be history altering, earth shattering, or whatever term is appropriate to describe the realization of proof we are not alone and have been visited.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

PreviousNext

Return to Forbidden Archaeology / Alternative History