Ancient Humans

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Ancient Humans

Postby Kristine » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am

Has anyone considered the idea that, humans in our past have reached a level of technological advance similar to that of our own. And that it is they who are responsible for the structures around the globe. In Platos discription of Atlantis, an advanced PEOPLE who themselves angered the "gods", and in Plato's description these PEOPLE were from his ancient past.

Perhaps the Ancient Alien Theory is missing a link?
Kristine
Legendary Times Fan

Re: Ancient Humans

Postby Sunrisepony » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 am

The thing left out of most documentations of Atlantis, is that the Atlanteans were ET's, so were the original ones from MU. And, Thule as well. Those were from the Alpha Centauri system and most commonly mistaken as Pleiadians.
"Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 am

Kristine wrote:Has anyone considered the idea that, humans in our past have reached a level of technological advance similar to that of our own. And that it is they who are responsible for the structures around the globe. In Platos discription of Atlantis, an advanced PEOPLE who themselves angered the "gods", and in Plato's description these PEOPLE were from his ancient past.

Perhaps the Ancient Alien Theory is missing a link?

A lot of us have said that or think that. That The Ancients were really us.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Sunrisepony » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

There were ancient humans, but...not Atlanteans or Mu-Pan-Pacifica, though first "modern" humans were created on MU, but strikingly different from the majority of humans alive today as the first humans to come out of MU were cross between Off Worlder-Humanoid DNA/Genetics and Reptoid DNA/Genetics. While most humans alive today have combination of 22-24 different humanoid races DNA/Genetics and originate from an Lemur type animal and not....a primate/ape as falsely claimed by modern scientist.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Moon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Graham Hancock's theory is all of the mysteries are due to a very ancient human civilization which existed 20,000 or so years ago. This explains (to him) all the myths about floods and other catastrophic events and about the gods teaching humans the knowledge to survive.

I say it is both an ancient civilization and contact with extraterrestrials.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Sunrisepony » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:47 pm

The Floods that happened about 10,000 years ago, often referred to as Noah's Flood, the flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh, etc. Was "primarily" caused by a Rogue group of ET's from Alpha Centauri System, they often call them selves Pleiadians, but they're not "Pleiadians" they had originated though in Alcyone system, then went to the Aldebaran System so maybe this is why they refer to themselves as Pleiadians but those Blonde Haired Blue Eyed ones which are also commonly referred to as Sweeds/Nords are Alpha Centaurians there is not a race like that in the few planet(s) that are inhabited in Pleiadian Cluster, moving the planet out further away from the sun and giving our planet an extra five days in orbit around the sun. In the process of moving the planet, they caused a pole shift. But, most of the deserts had already been created during the nuclear wars that had taken place in pre-history/pre-flood. Modern humans were created earlier than 20,000 years ago, there was a Modern Human Skeleton found in strata under a lava flow dated to 50,000 years in Northern California. Because, MU/Pan-Pacifica Sunk and became Easter Island, Hawaiian Islands, etc about roughly 30,000 years ago (but was first populated, inhabited around 78,000 to 80,000 yrs ago). Atlantis sunk 13,000 years ago, also flooding the Mediterranean which lead to them moving into Egypt and building the Pyramids etc. In the process of terra-forming the planet it's been moved at least twice, though possibly three times. At first it was out closer to Mars and fully covered in Ice, then it was moved closer to the sun and was generally all tropic/temperate climate, then it was moved I believe to it's current position and is what it is now.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Kristine » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Sunrisepony???? If it was left out of the documentation???? then where exactly are you getting your idea? All we have are the myths aka documentation soooo, really pretty confused now.

On another note;
Yes, I believe that alot of the mysteries surrounding the unexplainable structures could possibly be explained with advanced humans and not necessarily advanced aliens. My reasoning for this is the amount of time modern humans have been on the earth. There was plenty of time for a civilization of humans to spring up that reached a tecnologically avanced state before being mostly wiped out by some natural cataclysm. On that note however, it is possible that the prior advanced human civilizations had contact with ETs.
Kristine
Legendary Times Fan

Postby Sunrisepony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 am

Kristine wrote:Sunrisepony???? If it was left out of the documentation???? then where exactly are you getting your idea? All we have are the myths aka documentation soooo, really pretty confused now.

Kristine,

There is more than just Plato's accounts which were copied from Ramsey's Hall Of Victory, there is historical documentation (not Myths) of Atlantis's existence all over the world in many ancient cultures, a good chunk of it is documented, including extensive list of found ruins, Atlantis it's self was found in 1971, this was documented in major newspapers. Just check out my other thread here "History of The Golden Ages, Atlantis Found 1971" it's all real, solid evidence. There's also evidence concerning what I said, etc. In threads i started about King Aramu Muru who came from MU/Pan-Pacifica, and another thread I started about the Solar White Brotherhood. This all documents some pre-atlantean history.

I posted another thread here on the forums "Evidence For/Of Nuclear/Atomic Warfare In Pre-History" documenting the evidence found that supports this part. I've also been in contact with a pair of ET's from Tau Ceti system for now at least 27yrs, they've given me our real history of this planet, most of it anyway. Specially parts I've asked about and Atlantis was certainly one of them. So, no we don't just have "myths" because certainly Atlantis isn't a Myth. It's just a Continent that Western Orthodox Historians Conveniently Forgot because it didn't want to explain how and why what all existed and happened pre-epic flood. There was also the Osirian Empire which got flooded in the Mediterranean when Atlantis sunk 13,000yrs ago. As well I have several friends now that have memories of being on Atlantis in their past lives. I have memories from a past life on MU.

Just pointing out facts and sharing information, not ideas. ET's were heavily involved in our past, our whole history, even our very existence comes from the stars. Certainly I would be happy to answer any more questions or clarify anymore of my information anyone wants clarified further.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Moon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Kristine wrote:Sunrisepony???? If it was left out of the documentation???? then where exactly are you getting your idea? All we have are the myths aka documentation soooo, really pretty confused now.

On another note;
Yes, I believe that alot of the mysteries surrounding the unexplainable structures could possibly be explained with advanced humans and not necessarily advanced aliens. My reasoning for this is the amount of time modern humans have been on the earth. There was plenty of time for a civilization of humans to spring up that reached a tecnologically avanced state before being mostly wiped out by some natural cataclysm. On that note however, it is possible that the prior advanced human civilizations had contact with ETs.

There is the recent find of a molar belonging to modern man that dates to over 400,000 years old in Israel. If this gets confirmed, it then doubles our age of how long we have been here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ds-newsxml
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Sunrisepony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Great find Max.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Moon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Sunrisepony wrote:Great find Max.

The find is not the best for science as they have to try and fit modern humans into the evolutionary scale.

I do think we had a very early human civilization (possibly with the Neanderthals) which was very advanced for its time. We also were spiritually more knowledgeable, and the extraterrestrials decided we were ready for contact.

Many of the monuments are aligned to star systems, which to me shows they might be trying to tell us where some of our visitors came from.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Sunrisepony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:53 pm

When have I not been almost directly kicking Modern Science in the teeth and with the absolute sheer joy of the fun behind such an adventure? They have raped this race here on Terra of so much of our history they should be charged as criminals and conspirators for what they've done.

And, as I type this there is a UFO shaped "Cloud" outside my office window about 200-300 feet down the street and probably about just as high in the air, though my perspective judgement on distances isn't always that accurate. It amuses me sometimes, can be so busy and yet come 'check' in on me. But, they only stay for a moment.

From the way I understand it, the reason why they've discovered so much evidence of Neanderthals and Modern Man co-existing, was do to the experimentation taking place. Terrans are an genetically engineered race, the variances were caused by various different races influencing different regions. Among also other 'deviances' and 'defects' being caused by the radioactive fall out from the Nuclear/Atomic Wars. There were more Sub-Races here on earth than just what is currently, but because of cross breeding etc. Many have been lost to time. And, this planet was Geo-Engineered/Terra-Formed. How else otherwise is there an explanation for the other species, plants, trees, vegetation etc just 'showing up' like modern humans fully formed.

I don't remember where the quote comes from exactly, but I found it to be quite an interesting one. Time frames are a little "off" so to speak. But, in it...it certainly points out quite clearly something important. And, further emphasizes the evidence supporting the Engineering of modern man.

"Many of Earth's oldest scriptures imply that human development was guided by gods (notice the plurality of this word, it's not used in it's sigular form) who descended from the sky. Even anthropologists are aware of the unusually fast development of Homo sapiens. Some anthropologists estimate that the species Homo sapiens appears to be millions of years ahead of schedule.

Whereas the evolutionary development between Advanced Australopithecus and Neanderthal took more than two million years, evidence has been found on Earth that Homo sapiens (Cro-Magnon) emerged approximately 35,000 years ago. What is even more intriguing is that while the remains of man are continually discovered, archaeologists have found remains from an even earlier Homo sapiens in the areas of western Asia and Northern Africa.

These remains date back 250,000 years before Cro-Magnon man. It should be stated here that Homo sapiens have no evolutionary precursor.

Nothing evolved into Homo sapiens - the species simply appeared.
"

I really feel that there is no way, we all just "Came out" of Africa, there is more evidence sitting at the bottom of the pacific that proves, most at least early modern formed humans came out of MU/Pan-Pacifica. They just haven't discovered it yet because it's sitting at the bottom of the ocean. And later, multiple points through out the world as various sub-races were influenced/developed by different races from different systems. Off and On. All that "junk" DNA is our Off Worlder/Alien Genetics they just don't want to admit to us having.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm

That is always where I feel we will find the best evidence, at the bottom of the sea. And there are most likely many underwater bases in use right now. This is just a feeling and speculation on my part, I can't offer up any links or anything right at the 'mo, but I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. I just can't produce the proof, but that has never stopped me from having an opinion before.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Sunrisepony » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:18 am

That is always where I feel we will find the best evidence, at the bottom of the sea.

I agree, there is so much of the oceans depths that haven't even been explored yet. And, then what has been discovered has been ignored. But, I really feel this year...it's all going to change. In fact, I'm sure of it.
And there are most likely many underwater bases in use right now. This is just a feeling and speculation on my part, I can't offer up any links or anything right at the 'mo, but I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. I just can't produce the proof, but that has never stopped me from having an opinion before.

Oh, definitely there is. There are even some maps with them on , at the Bibliotecapleyades site. Both Military and Off-Worlder.
Sunrisepony
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Kristine » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I agree with you Mercury. I think you are right about what you said.
Kristine
Legendary Times Fan

Postby Katya Kramer » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 am

I agree with you MetaMorphosis but the quistion is if underwater exploration wouldnt be blocked if "they" knew we would find something....
Katya Kramer
Legendary Times Fan

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Katya Kramer wrote:I agree with you MetaMorphosis but the quistion is if underwater exploration wouldnt be blocked if "they" knew we would find something....
Maybe nobody knows what is down in The Mariana Trench, I like to think there is a race living down there just like in the movie The Abyss.
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Bob137 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 am

Personally I believe we have reincarnated to this planet over and over again, with amnesia form each our previous existences here upon this earth. I also believe that we are an ancient people that has been upon this planet for hundreds of thousands of years, and possibly millions. I believe that we also experience life in different dimensions of within this same planet, and experiences of each life different in each dimension. I believe that we have each been experiencing different life existences upon this planet and others, and have been different people at different times, for experiencing each and every aspect of human existence. Some do remember a past life or a couple, but not all, or all in other dimensions of existence. I believe that some past civilizations upon this earth alone in just this dimension we have been through many collapses of ancient civilizations from either natural destruction, human destruction, to extraterrestrial made destruction, and that some of us remember those destructions due to the extreme examples, and that the ones that due have a healthy fear of extreme wars, and natural disasters!
The past has been misconstrued to make believe, but some can see through the veil, while others simply carry on as though the illusion is real!
Bob137
Dogu Sculptor

Postby Buzi-Blu » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 am

I see we already have this thread on the same subject as the one I started (so I deleted it).

The Ancient Astronaut Theory these days seems synonymous with the Ancient Aliens Theory, but certainly back in the old AAS days (Ancient Skies newsletters) the possibility of a previous advanced civilisation on Earth was considered equally with that of visiting extraterrestrials. It doesn't get much mention these days.

It is hard to imagine how no trace would remain. Also difficult to explain how high technology could have existed alongside primitive humans. There is no hard evidence as yet which is quite disturbing but even so, this surely has to be more probable than ETs.

Graham Hancock has written extensively on this theme but has really come up with anything that convincing or new.
Buzi-Blu
Stupa Decorator

Return to Atlantis / Mu / Lost Continents