How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with it?

2012 is coming - and fast!!! Got any ideas, thoughts and/or opinions about 2012? Share them here on the all things 2012 speculation board!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Postby Teresaist » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm

I read this entire thread at 1am because I couldn't sleep, and I'm not sure what to believe in anymore.
Teresaist
 

Postby 100organic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm

what about the great pyramids, they were built to be "indestructable"...
100organic
 

Postby Csabi_B » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 am

Astralwalker wrote:Its too late to do some major difference. Anything that proof this statement wrong is most welcomed.
Welcome back, Astralwalker! It has been a long time of my worry. It seems the evil conspirators of the Dark Side has not assassinated you.

You carefully ignored all our questions and remarks, but the statement quoted above looks like an encouragement, that may mean you will not ignore us again but respond. Your older posts informed us the vast gravitation in the galactical equator pulls disastrous flares upon Earth near 2013 by the rock-solid evidences. Your fresh post now informs us the Sun turns into a Red Giant causing the same disaster or a disaster near 2013. This means to me three things: (1) you had not evidences for the older statements; (2) you have not evidences for the fresh statements; (3) you have evidences for neither the old nor the fresh statements. However, I noticed a difference in your fresh post: now you do not claim you have rock solid evidences. This could mean yours is just a theory if it were not for your telling you tell the truth. If you had told us you had had evidence, we might have asked you to present the evidence, but as you are now telling the truth itself, we are presented the truth itself. I owe you to admit you have allowed us to have doubts and choices. I appreciate such generosity. I have found some things in your post I do not understand. One is:
Astralwalker wrote:Since we are aware that gamma bust occurred around 26 thousand years ago in the center of the Milky Way,
How could we get aware of the gamma ray explosion in the centre of Milky Way if we could not see it? If it has not got here, it still could not be seen (detected). If it (has) already got here, it surely passed out. If it is about to get here, we have to be able to see the centre is/was about to explode in the past, but how could we see inside the workings of the gigantic black hole then? This is a very obscure thing to me. Would you focus on this part of the truth and explain? There is another obscure thing beside the ones in your post: why do you want desperately to destroy the world in theory? Maybe I ask too much from you, so I voluntarily clear up the latter somewhat to spare your time:

There have long been enslavers and slaves on Earth. There are two kinds of slaves: the one who yields and the one who is curious whether this is really the way of the world. The latter is the so called truthseeker. And the truthseekers are presented the truth in order they would not seek it any longer but yield. Sought or not, presented or not, truth has been spreading somehow in the world. It has spread so much anybody can get the answers about the ways of the world, and nobody has to seek too much. The only thing the enslavers can do now is present the truth the way of the world can be changed for the better and the best only the change is not worth the 'effort' because it is too late now, and nobody needs to change the world for the better anyway because the Messiah is a-coming, Heaven is awaiting, the final communion with the cosmos is about to be done, the era of the Sixth Sun is near. I do not have evidence you, Astralwalker (or Astralwalkers), want the world not to change for the better, but it is evident you can stop the world changing for the better if people believe in you. A better or the best world is as good in the further three years as in the further million years, so your challenging statement cannot be but wrong, don't you see? I can show you a member of the Shadow Government, and if I am wrong, I can show you a puppet of the Shadow Government as soon as you get a mirror ready. (To avoid confusion, the better and the best world to me is the one which is the worse and the worst world to the enslavers.)
Csabi_B
 
Top

Postby Csabi_B » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 am

astralwalker wrote:That’s all the time I can dedicate to you my friend. I hope it will serve its purpose.
This statement seems a discouragement, and that may mean you won't respond again, however, I inform you your answer has not served its purpose in case it was to convince me. And if its purpose was to make a show of a due response, I reserve the right to reject the show as a response. I have had enough show and legerdemain anyway.
astralwalker wrote:In other words it takes 26 000 years for the light to reach our planet. That does not apply for infrared observation.
Infrared, Gamma ray, visible light, radio wave, are all the same. You have presented the same incredible thing in other words. So I ask you again: how could we detect the Gamma explosion if neither the gamma ray nor the infrared light cannot arrive before one? But seeing how busy you are, I answer my question instead of you. There is no way to detect such a gamma 'Superwave'. There is no way to detect the dark matter as well (I have read the 'scientific' article you recommended), because the very meaning of the so called dark matter is it cannot be detected any way. The concept of the dark matter was invented to cosmeticise astrophysical theories.
astralwalker wrote:Take care,
I hope you are not threatening me here.

In case you were just a believer of this theory, I have no evidence a cosmic disaster is not going to happen near 2013 as well as just tomorrow, however, don't you find it suspicious the centre of the galaxy and the Sun want to kill us all as soon as we have just recognised their nature? Both of them had had almost one million years to kill mankind, but they have kept it for the first century of our awareness. Cosmos has indeed consciousness!
Csabi_B
 
Top

Many Pictures

Postby Csabi_B » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 am

What a great collection of unidentified discs!

I have a very very little problem with this topic. There is an entitled forum-section for UFO sightings, and it is a crying shame the ones who seek pictures do not find yours because you, Astralwalker, put them here. Some people may even think legendarytimes.com does not have UFO pictures while we have! Do not be shy to spread your things on all these forums.

The tiny part of the very very little problem is the many directly put pictures take some time to be shown by the browser. The topic would be much more comfortable if you used click-words like 'Pic 1', Pic 2', 'Pic 114', and so on. Too many pictures on one page is a bit uncomfortable.

I am not ironic when I say 'very very little' because I do not want to recommend, suggest, and command you anything, not at the least. I just indicate here that it would be a great voluntary service to us if you minded your posting your pictures a little more. I just confess I do not like to click on this topic for the latest reply due to the many loading pictures I have seen since the first time.
Csabi_B
 
Top

Postby Beastguy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Now I'm not saying these pictures are faked by the original poster or by anyone for that matter. All i am saying is that they could be fake. I was looking at some of them and they looked like they could be recreated in Microsoft paint with very little effort. These are just a few that i did, it took me about 2 and a half minutes.

Image

Image

Image
Beastguy
 
Top

Fakes

Postby Csabi_B » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 am

Beastguy, you funbreaker!!! :lol:
Csabi_B
 
Top

Re: Fakes

Postby astralwalker » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 am

Csabi_B wrote:Beastguy, you funbreaker!!! :lol:


Go to: http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/data_query

Choose Image Format: LASCO 3

Insert Start and End Dates

example:

2009-04-18 2009-04-19

Use YYYY-MM-DD format

Click: Search

It will list images from that time-frame.

The first one is just example. You can trace the same using search tool. The dates are written on the images I posted.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/RE ... c3_512.jpg

Image
Last edited by astralwalker on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astralwalker
 
Top

Postby amnesiac » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm

I agree with you Csabi. It is common on internet that if there is such a "busy" post on the forum that takes longer than few seconds to load, most of the people will leave the page. I have high speed connection ( but not all of us have ! ) and still dont go through all the stuff, just because it is too long post :) We know that Astralwalker is famous with that :) but that is the problem. I`m sure some of the data could be interesting but people are not that patient to browse all of it. It would be more effective to split it to more shorter posts in a few days and there will be for sure much bigger response. Just my little opinion :) Oh, and I personally! don`t like that "esoteric" touch to all of it, I`m trying to be more realistic about ETs and research. I don`t travel in different dimensions :) Don`t take me wrong ....
amnesiac
 
Top

Postby Beastguy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Yeah, i just recently got high speed internet where i live now . I had always wanted to look at this post but with that ridiculously slow dial up it wouldn't allow it. :lol:
Beastguy
 
Top

Soho Data

Postby Csabi_B » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am

What!!! I did not expect the NASA doing such things. It is no wonder some people (including me) doubt the Apollo missions. Astralwalker, you have provided me great information. Of course I could have checked the origins of your pictures, but now you have induced me to...

You have not betrayed anything, I have just become more assured about what is going on.
Csabi_B
 
Top

Postby Mauree » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello Astlalwalker,
Nice to see you on this forum. that's a good lot of photos of PlanetX that you have put on . I wondered where you had gone to. Am involved with the meditation at 8pm GMT which is to help the world with light. I hope that it is doing at least some good. Keep up the good work. We need people like you.
Mauree
Legendary Times Fan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 am
Location: New Zealand
Top

Postby derekj54 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm

finally read through it all, a lot of interesting stuff to say the least. i am saddened that this had been here for most of 3 years and i have just not really gotten into this, a lot of thanks to the ancient aliens series for throwing my interest in this direction. Its gonna be a tall task being that ive eaten meat, ingested A LOT of aspartame and been a relatively angry person most of my young adult life, but i think this is what is going to at least change my life around and hey if somehow all this is bs, ill post here as a better person in 2013.

I do have several questions if youre still around astralwalker. I am concerned about both very young people and my grandparents, both of these groups of people have little understanding of science, my grandparents have apparend to not have any religous views throughout my life but it would be hard to believe they would even prentend to listen or understand anything about this, and im sure its easy to understand how skeptical i am that telling a young child about anything like this would be worth while.
derekj54
 
Top

Postby Hawklady » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 am

I too have just found the time to look at these posts. It appears that alot of the information is via the Viewzone website. However, there were several youtube vids whose links are from Jan 8 and 15. These videos are no longer available.

Any chance someone here downloaded them so they can be viewed again?
Hawklady
 
Top

Postby kobe5150 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I am 36 years old and have never met anyone who has seen or has interest in what is out there on 2012. I have that day off. Thank goodness because i hope that I was right......something will happen when the universe aligns. Day ja vuuuuu. I have heard all this before!!!!!And I dont want to be at work. Cause I work with some crazy homies that wont take kindley to me saying......I SAW THIS $%^& ON HISTORY CHANNEL!!!!!!!Other than that the clock ticks....PEACE TO ALL!!!
kobe5150
 
Top

Astralwalker

Postby buxbandit » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 am

Thanks you for your efforts in putting this information together for all of us.

I applaud your hard work and am spreading the word in my small circle.
buxbandit
 
Top

Postby Theory » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 am

I thought the first part was pretty good and believable, but as for the rest.....some of it sounds more like a religious thing to me. What in the world does eating meat or not eating meat have to do with surviving natural disasters? You do realize that plants are a living thing too?

As for the "Grays" I agree there are bad ones(I really don't believe they eat children) but theres probably good ones, too. Just like in every race of humans there are good ones and bad ones.

Just my opinion :wink:
Theory
 
Top

Crop circles

Postby Bob137 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Cool Thread! Thanks!
Bob137
 
Top

WOW!

Postby Nanfran » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 am

So much learned! Thanks for all the info! I guess building the bomb shelter in the back yard was a waste of money...oh well, anyone want some Twinkies (I've got a boat load now!)? But in all seriousness - I'm the first one to say I hope something drastic happens in 2012, whether we get barbecued by a solar flair (irony fulfilled when it comes to us carnivores in the world), "Independence Day" happens with an alternate ending (Sorry Mr. Smith and Mr. Goldbloom!), the crystal skulls save us from the brink of oblivion, a huge ball of rock goes The Hulk and smashes and bashes our planet, aliens come back to earth and help us evolve yet again...whatever the case may be, I say bring it because the way things are going now on planet earth if something doesn't destroy us, we're on the right path to doing it ourselves. To say it in computer terms - earth needs a serious reboot!

The best case scenario in my eyes would be our extraterrestrial forefathers coming back and slap us upside the head and lead us back onto the right path. And like so many have said, it seems SOMETHING is going to happen...and that brings me to the point of my rant - check this out from Nostradamus Effect also on History Channel. (It's not blasphemy! Ancient Aliens > Nostradamus Effect!!!) It's an interesting episode.

http://www.suite101.com/content/2012-ex ... ct-a178588
Nanfran
 
Top

Postby cesarnc » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm

kobe5150 wrote:I am 36 years old and have never met anyone who has seen or has interest in what is out there on 2012. I have that day off. Thank goodness because i hope that I was right......something will happen when the universe aligns. Day ja vuuuuu. I have heard all this before!!!!!And I dont want to be at work. Cause I work with some crazy homies that wont take kindley to me saying......I SAW THIS $%^& ON HISTORY CHANNEL!!!!!!!Other than that the clock ticks....PEACE TO ALL!!!

Join me on Dec 20th to check which stocks will tumble, so on Dec 22nd we go out buying the living hell out of them :)
cesarnc
 
Top

Postby Nikola » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

When that moment comes, i'll climb up to the top of the great pyramid(if it's still there) and i'll start screaming this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk05PeKSI2E



:D
Nikola
 
Top

Observtions involving year 2012

Postby Fetapro » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:10 pm

I have been reading a lot of information about the possible events that may occur near the end of the year of 2012. I think that a shift of the earths poles may occur. The poles are moving about 40 miles each year. The matter appears to depend on currents in the earths molten core. It appears that these currents affect the magnetic levels of the poles. I remember reading about pole shifts in a book during the 1970's. The author (I don't remember his name) stated that rock samples from across the world showed that polar shifts had happened before, because of the orientation of the iron in the rocks. Many samples showed the iron pointing toward the current south pole while in other samples the iron pointed toward the current north pole. When the hot lava cools the iron is pointing in the direction of the magnetic pole. Thus the iron is frozen in stone and can be observed. Therefore it is possible that it can happen again. If this were to happen then there could be a lot of changes to the land, sea, and physical forces that keep the planet stable. This may present challenges that modern man has not faced before.
The second event that I think may occur is an increase in solar activity. I think that it is described as an increase in the number of sun spots and an increase in magnetic activity. One report stated that the last time sun spot activity reached the projected levels was in 1859. The report stated that telegraph wires melted in some locations across America. If this were to occur then modern tech society would be in a very difficult position.
I disagree with the position that the end of December 2012 will bring about the end of days. There may be dramatic events, up to and even alien beings making themselves known the the general public. However I don't think that it will bring about the end of days.
Question: I have read from some posts that the wave which is moving from the center of the galaxy will intersect the course of the earth. Some posts say that alien beings are providing information that some persons will become "ascended" in some manner or another because of beams of energy or other forces. In the biblical text the book of Revelation describes the Rapture or the removal of a portion of the human race at the end of the age of grace.
What I am curious to know is what the "aliens or ascended beings" think about the topic of the Rapture or removal of a portion of the human race. If any one out there can speak with the aliens or ascended beings and learn their position on this I would be interested to read about this matter.
Thanks
Fetapro
 
Top

2012

Postby Bob137 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 am

You know that if there is a large scale catastrophe, where a few humans are left to survive, no matter who, or where they are, it will take civilization back to being non civilized, and these few will have to become hunter gatherers, such as was prior to current civilization from the last 10,000 years. One good thing about that is the hunter gatherers supposedly lasted over 100,000 years without hardly any type of wars, or social declines such as has been the case during our current situation of civilization! So maybe it was a sort of a paradise back then, closer to the earth, and nature, and utilizing only what is needed, not needing greed of material things to survive! I know our current civilization has made great progress on many fronts, but also has declined to such destruction that the balance is lop sided towards all out WWIII, which is not attractive at all considering nuclear war could devastate our planet where there could be not even one human surviving, but if some ET's save a few and take them far away from this planet to survive, then start another earth like planet somewhere else, and when our earth recovers, they could bring some back to start all over again.
Bob137
 
Top

Re: 2012

Postby Orfeas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Bob137 wrote:You know that if there is a large scale catastrophe, where a few humans are left to survive, no matter who, or where they are, it will take civilization back to being non civilized, and these few will have to become hunter gatherers, such as was prior to current civilization from the last 10,000 years. One good thing about that is the hunter gatherers supposedly lasted over 100,000 years without hardly any type of wars, or social declines such as has been the case during our current situation of civilization! So maybe it was a sort of a paradise back then, closer to the earth, and nature, and utilizing only what is needed, not needing greed of material things to survive! I know our current civilization has made great progress on many fronts, but also has declined to such destruction that the balance is lop sided towards all out WWIII, which is not attractive at all considering nuclear war could devastate our planet where there could be not even one human surviving, but if some ET's save a few and take them far away from this planet to survive, then start another earth like planet somewhere else, and when our earth recovers, they could bring some back to start all over again.



You mean there will be no co-operations telling us what to eat at what price?, or to lend (in which is called Buying now, check your house deeds what it says )
a house from the Government that i have to work for three days for? , or we will not have the smart people on TV, radio and papers telling us what is healthy for us to eat? how to wash our hair and how to dress?

What will we do?
Orfeas
 
Top

Orpheus

Postby Bob137 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 am

Yeah, it might be quite different than the social norm of living. We might actually have to fend for ourselves, and make rational choices, and actually live within our own means, and live in harmony with the earth, instead of taking more from the earth than what is needed, and we might actually utilize real green energy, where we are not effecting the earth or people negatively. Maybe even learn to utilize free energy systems that do not pollute, and is relatively harmless, but more productive. We might also get along with everyone, and start living in a more peaceful and harmonious society that is not afraid of their own bodies, or others, and not have to live in captivity, but be actually free from so much stress and worry, that we live longer and happier lives. The old belief of God, and the Gods would slip away, and be of a more logical and reality based concept of a consciousness based GOD, which is a part of all things, not a being that can fly in a ship, and come down to speak to the people and demand worship, sacrifice, and rule over us, and control what we believe and think. We might actually think for ourselves.

Reality, what a concept!
Bob137
 
Top

Postby capricornamy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Here is an example of the ships that are in our system ...Image there are many more photos of ships near our Sun
capricornamy
 
Top

Postby PumaPunku » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 am

Simply amazing the amount of information that can be compiled.
Now what?
PumaPunku
 
Top

Postby capricornamy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

I do not know ... with 2012 one year away, and now we have birds and fish and crabs dieing by the thousands all around the globe ... I do not know what to think.
capricornamy
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 am

Anybody new coming into this thread, if it doesn't make much sense, it is because we had an issue with double posting and Astralwalker graciously came in and cleaned things up. So now of course it looks like we are all talking to ourselves and double posting as well.

So don't anybody complain about it.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 am
Location: An Alternate Dimension
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby Bob137 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 am

Howdy! I talk to myself anyway, I just do not answer myself, if I ask a question! good job y'all. Lonely trails to you, until we meet again, (Just kiddin') Love you all, we just gotta all get along somehow, and not act like stinky monkey people! We is becoming humans, from the stinky monkey people, and we just evolving along with all that hybrid dna stuff happening inside us!
Bob137
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby capricornamy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

Thank you "Astralwalker" ... I am also guility of double-posting, and bad spelling ... you git the picture :)
Preparing for 2011 & 2012 will take a decent imagination, and all of the information you can get as to what this "ELEnin" is, and what is this second object travelling with ELEnin. Then you will have to also look at this 2005/2006 Asteroid that will be making a really close encounter with Earth in November of this year.

The Russian & Spanish photos of Elenin show at least 2 unknown objects traveling with it, and up to 13 or more objects tightly orbiting it.

Now ... what will Aliens have to do with it?
A very large unknown!

Are they coming to meet us?
Are they coming to attack & invade our planet?
Are they coming to help us, as some have suggested?
Are they coming to ask us to join their Glactic Federation?

Are their Aliens on the objects coming towards us right now?
There are strong indications on at least 2 objects of Alien Technology ... images are posted in another post I have here.

My opinion ... prepare as if your going on a 6 month extended camping trip ... get a small generator for limited power for charging your laptop and batteries ect ... fuel for the generator ... secure storage containers ... dried food/MRE's ... water filtration device ... emergency med kit ....... you can fill in the blanks here
capricornamy
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby Bob137 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:25 am

So what will it be? similar to the movie Poltergeist- they're here, or they're back! or will it be more like howdy doody! Howdy folks, long time no see! or will they land and it be more like, what strange creatures you all are, must've come from a long line of monkey's or something! Maybe they are friendly, or maybe they are not, maybe they want to help, or maybe they just want slaves, or maybe they just don't give a darn what we think! Again, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I think the bad and ugly are already here, and have been for some time, and the good may be coming back. Then the good, will make war with the bad and the ugly to free the stinky monkey people from all this greedy oppression we are under, and will help the stinky monkey people to ascend into better beings, just a thought anyway. Who knows for sure, only time will tell. Makes me think of Star Wars, and Star Trek, and Stargate, and all the other Science Fiction shows and movies. I love Syfy!
Bob137
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby capricornamy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Its hard to say ... after reviewing newer images over the last few days, and reviewing what the Russian's commented on ELEnin, that there were two seperate objects coming along almost the same path towards Earth ... it has been made very clear that we have a Brown Dwarf, and the two objects being called ELEnin coming for a visit around September to December of this year.
Image
Image
Image

So ... choose wisely
capricornamy
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby Bob137 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

I remember the book called Lucifer's Hammer, I forgot the authro, but he is well known, it is a science fiction novel on the wide destruction of earth,a nd the people left over, and ones with all the money, and guns, and power controlling the food, and the safety and security of people left, and going back to the cowboy days of hangings, and killings, it was a pretty terrible scenario, considering how people are today, and can be. I hope that will not be the case, but as I h ave said before, only time will tell.
Bob137
 
Top

Re: How to prepare for 2012 and what aliens have to do with

Postby capricornamy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 am

That would sound about right
capricornamy
 
Top

PreviousNext

Return to The All Things 2012 Speculation Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest