New release of Odyssey of the Gods?

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

New release of Odyssey of the Gods?

Postby ke5ehi » Mon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

I was buying some books and saw that there is a new (I assume a reprint) Odyssey of the Gods available for pre-order, release date Oct. 2011. Is this going to be a reprint of the older Odyssey of the Gods?

New release cover
ke5ehi

Re: New release of Odyssey of the Gods?

Postby Moon » Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

It is a reprint of the older book. The only new thing coming out from Erich von Daniken is Exposed, Uncovered & Declassified: UFOs and Aliens - Is There Anybody Out There? which is a compilation of new contributions by the leading authors and researchers out there.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby ke5ehi » Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 pm

maxmercury wrote:It is a reprint of the older book.

That's what I figured. I haven't read it yet, so I'm excited! I just bought Gold of the Gods and Gods from Outer Space
ke5ehi

Postby Moon » Thu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

ke5ehi wrote:That's what I figured. I haven't read it yet, so I'm excited! I just bought Gold of the Gods and Gods from Outer Space

Gold of the Gods has some errors in it that have dogged Herr von Daniken ever since. He does explain what happened in his latest book History is Wrong. I highly recommend reading that one after Gold.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby ke5ehi » Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm

maxmercury wrote:Gold of the Gods has some errors in it that have dogged Herr von Daniken ever since. He does explain what happened in his latest book History is Wrong. I highly recommend reading that one after Gold.

I already have History is Wrong. It was actually what initially turned me on to Tayos Gold.
ke5ehi

Return to Erich von Däniken