EvD East Germany Tour

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

ltlearthquake

EvD East Germany Tour

Postby ltlearthquake » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 am

Hi guys..

it's been a long time since I last checked into the forum. I have a lot going on in my personal life, so sadly there isnt much time for internet activities.

But I wanted to tell you guys that I went to see Mr. Däniken last thursday on Oct. 27th 11 in my hometown. He had an almost 2 hour presentation there. the program is called 'Däniken Total'. He talked among other things about the lake right under the pyramid and showed a lot of pictures and camera footage I havent seen before. It was very very interesting. He signed books and DVD sets. One DVD set is 12 hours long!!! He said, this one is only bought by crazy people and smiled. My mom got an autograph and when she told him she reads his book since her youth he seemed flattered. (In east germany, back in the days of the DDR his movie "memories of the future" was forbitten. So after one week of airing in a movie theatre it got canceled.)

I got to ask him one or two questions but he seemed a little stressed out by all the people still waiting for autographs so it was just a short talk and I stepped back politely. I guess he has a tight time schedule as well.

all in all it was a nice evening. the chairs to sit on were awful so my back still hurts. :lol:

Return to “Erich von Däniken”