Ancient Aliens on History Channel 3/8/09

Discuss anything related to the ANCIENT ALIENS program on the History Channel.

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Ancient Aliens on History Channel 3/8/09

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Join Erich von Daniken, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, David H. Childress, Jason Martell and Michael Cremo (and a couple of debunkers) in the brand new 2-hour History Channel documentary 'Ancient Aliens' on Sunday, March 8, 2009!

Show description: "What if life on Earth began in outer space? Millions of people accept the theory that intelligent life forms visited Earth thousands of years ago and were worshiped as gods by primitive man. Are monuments like Stonehenge and Easter Island the last remains of an ancient alien visitation? From unexplainable super structures, to knowledge of the solar system, mathematics, and even the ability to make electricity, this special explores evidence of super-human influences on ancient man and embarks on an around-the-world search for answers. It's an investigation into a theory some believe cannot be true, but many agree cannot be ignored. (New--2009 special.)"

Please tune in! ...and then discuss the show here! :lol:

For detailed show info, airtimes and airdates please check out:

http://www.history.com/shows.do?action= ... eId=416574
Last edited by Giorgio Tsoukalos on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legendarytimesbooks.com
Controversial. Uncensored.

Don't Die Wondering! Crack the Code...
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." Albert Einstein

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Oh! ...and did I mention that after all of you loveys have watched the show you can come here and discuss the program right here in this thread?

Why yes I did! How about that? Hmm.
legendarytimesbooks.com

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." Albert Einstein

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 pm

I CANT WAIT! :D

smiffy

Postby smiffy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

WOW ! When do we get this in GB ?

upperworld

Postby upperworld » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Great program Giorgio. The segment on the Puma Punku ruins was fascinating. I don't know how anyone can rationalize humans, with no extraterrestrial aid or technology, hand carving and piecing together 100 ton blocks with the accuracy and craftmanship that would have been required to build the structures found there. The same goes for many ancient structures, but because of the interlocking design and hardness of the stone it was carved out of, there isn't much of a debate, technology far greater than that of hand tools and brute strength HAD to have been employed.

Jeremy Schilling
Legendary Times Fan

"Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel...

Postby Jeremy Schilling » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am

Last night, at approximately 8:50pm Pacific Standard Time, I set myself up on my comfy leather couch, placed a bottle of Pyramid Hefeweizen and a single Cohiba Cameroon cigar on the table in front of me, and tuned the flat screen TV with surround sound to the History Channel. As soon as the booming narrator's voice shattered the once blissful silence in my house, I did not plan on moving at all for the next two hours...and if anyone else paid attention in the first five minutes of "Ancient Aliens" with Erich Von Daniken, I'm sure that they would not be able to pull away, either. This program was an absolute gem!

I have rarely been able to see Mr. Von Daniken receive a generous amount of face time on TV in recent days, and to actually hear and see the man discuss the Ancient Astronaut Theory, revealing the details of his work- addressing all the points in the way that only Erich Von Daniken can- the experience was nothing short of enlightening and exciting!

George Noory and David H. Childress were two others that offered a strong, positive, supporting presence on the show; I've always known Noory by the sound of his voice on the radio program "Coast to Coast" and to see him on the screen along with author Childress voicing their points of view and thoughts on this SPECIFIC subject was definitely a treat!

And of course, no ancient astronaut documentary would be complete without Giorgio A. Tsoukalos of Legendary Times. Once again, the man delivers the facts in such a way that it's impossible to argue. Like Von Daniken, you really can't help but hang on EVERY word Giorgio says because the first spoken few just grab your attention, throttle you (gently) and leave you WANTING to know more each time. You WANT to know what THESE men know because, let's face it- when you have the facts in front of you, it's impossible to ignore.

It was at an Orange County MUFON lecture in 2005 when I was first presented with the Ancient Astronaut Theory as given by Giorgio- and for me, it was the FIRST time that the (huge) gap between the disconnected view I had of the Bible "God" and my personal wonderment of the UFO and visitor phenomenon actually bridged together and made, well....SENSE! He earned a new friend and "disciple" in me that night and I'm honored to know him. What can I NOT say about the man? He's taking the airwaves by storm with this information, folks! Trust me, nobody is going to die wondering...

All of the individual discussions given by Erich, Giorgio, David Childress, George Noory and Jason Martell would hold up extremely well on their own, and the way in which The History Channel interconnected their discussions with other supportive guests flowed very nicely and strengthened the program overall...I barely even noticed the "debunkers" (did the program even HAVE them to begin with, Giorgio?:))

I felt that every initial question that could possibly come up for someone who has never discussed the Ancient Astronaut Theory before was addressed and answered- the program practically left no stone unturned in explaining all of the evidence and facts. And for the already initiated- like me, the program had a plethora of new information as well! All in all, I was extremely proud of the program and felt that The History Channel did an excellent job in presenting the Ancient Astronaut Theory in a POSITIVE light in which nothing about it was ridiculed in ANY way (remember "National Geographic"? The scenes from cheesy sci-fi 40's movies cut into the November 2006 special? None of that was done here- thank the 'gods' for that).

If you saw it on Sunday, watch it again this week! If you missed it, shame on you :) I have to give Giorgio, Erich, Jason, George, David and The History Channel well deserved props for all the work that was put into it. This was obviously a project long in the making and a VERY rare occasion where "our" side of the story was presented in a proper and correct manner! Is there anyone else out there (whether it be on Earth or beyond) that agrees with me??? Let's hear from you about it!

xstarlitxxeyesx
Legendary Times Fan

Ancient Aliens

Postby xstarlitxxeyesx » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi my name is Brittany Decker and I am 21 years old. Last night I watched the special on the History Channel: Ancient Aliens. It was absolutly amazing!!! Everything I have ever thought of and imagined came to life on the show. It all made perfect sense. I have been waiting for along time for something like that to come on TV. No one I talk to is interested in stuff like that so I can't talk to people about what I believe but now I know there are other people out there who think exactly as I do lol. I loved it about all the pyramids and how it is almost impossible for the ancients to actually build something like that. Think about it, we would have trouble doing it these days!! They def had some help. And the pictures all over the world that look like men in spacesuits or aliens. Come on how much more proof do you need? and that place in the South American desert with Airstrips? and designs of animals??? COME ON!! It had to be for people in the air!!! You can not argue your way out of that one lol There is just soo much to talk about I don't even know what else to say!! That show effin rocked!! Erich von Daniken, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, David H. Childress, Jason Martell and Michael Cremo all did a fantastic job talking about what they believed and even proved it!!! They really proved it. I don't understand how people if they saw that show, can still say that its all bullsh*t. People can be soo narrowminded its ridiculous. Why can't it be possible? They need to open their mind more like those guys!!! And I have to say that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos really did a wonderful job. =) I hope the show comes on again because it was soo fascinating. I stayed up late to watch it lol Didn't get to bed till 2. Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!
Brittany Decker

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Re: Ancient Aliens

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

xstarlitxxeyesx wrote: I hope the show comes on again because it was soo fascinating. I stayed up late to watch it lol Didn't get to bed till 2. Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!![/color]

Thanks! The show will be on reruns on the following dates:

Saturday, March 14 08:00 PM
Sunday, March 15 12:00 AM
Wednesday, March 18 08:00 AM
Wednesday, March 18 02:00 PM

Plenty of times to catch the show again...! :lol:
legendarytimesbooks.com

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Two words to describe the 'Ancient Aliens' show: KICK ASS!

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. I am very pleased how the program turned out. ...and that's an understatement.

In my opinion, this was the best Ancient Astronaut documentary since 'Chariots of the Gods' came out as a movie back in 1970.

It took 40 years for someone to pull this off and we did it. I am very proud that I was hired to be the Consulting Producer for this program. I would have not allowed for my name to be attached to any project that did not treat the subject matter in a thorough and dignified manner. The production company actually listened to my suggestions and ideas. I'm stoked that we were given a platform in which our interview soundbites were not cut apart and presented out of context. They actually allowed us to speak in complete sentences and we had the chance to bring our point across!

In fact, this was actually the first time in a VERY long time that "our" side of the story was presented in a proper and correct manner! There were no blows below the belt by overzealous debunkers, no dumb "Twilight Zone" inspired music in the background, no old and campy "sci-fi" movie clips etc. The visuals were stunning, the footage and animations a feast for the eyes, enhanced by a spellbinding musical score.

In the finishing act of the program one debunker even went on record saying that "If the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory is somehow proven to be true this would be a huge boon to my work and to the search for other planets like Earth with life on them. Because if Alien Astronauts did visit Earth in the distant past, it means they're pretty nearby."

I mean, this is incredible because this statement came from an astrophycisist. Because she IS right! Of course this would be great for science in general.
legendarytimesbooks.com

Penguin

Postby Penguin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:29 pm

My inaugural message.

It's rare that a show on TV gets me so worked up. I don't watch TV much to begin with. I enjoy History, Discovery and The Learning Channels.

Last night I got home from a trip to NY and turned on the TV for background noise as I started to change all my clocks. Then Ancient Aliens came on and I sat enthralled for the next 2 hours!

I'd never heard of the book, "Chariots of the Gods". I'd heard the speculation of aliens coming to Earth and all that. I allowed it penetrate and sit there. But after the show last night, I just bought into it all so easily.

Maybe now that I'm older and wiser, I can comprehend and deal with it better than when I first heard it so many years ago. There seem to be too many facts to dismiss.

Today, I've passed the word on to my family friends via two social network sites and via phone calls and email. I hope the world watches but I know they will be too skeptical and religious (brain washed) to believe. But not all of them.

I'm so excited!

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 pm

now you guys have me foaming at the mouth! :cry:

so when do we brits (and others) get to see the show? or better yet...how about having a DVD of the show for sale on Legendary Times Books Store?

i have the DVD of CoTG and would dearly love to add the new show to my collection :D

EDIT:

erm...WOW, i cant believe how many new members we have gained because of this show :shock:

will there be any chance of a more detailed follow up?

Dagoth Ur

Postby Dagoth Ur » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm

OH MY GOD!

Thats all I can says, I freakin loved the show! I agree with GT, it was the best AAT doc ive ever seen, next to Chariots of the gods ofcourse.

Stormcrow
Manna Machine Initiate

Postby Stormcrow » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:11 am

This is THE best AAT show ever broadcast in my opinion. Nice job Giorgio!

oops! I may have posted this in the wrong section previously.

I was also pleased to hear the astrophysicist lady express her encouragement of the theory. You know, i think they really don't know what to do with these theories. I'm sure it has a lot more to do with politics than anything else.

Thanks for your efforts in keeping Erich's theories in the forefront. I am looking forward to talking with you again. Any plans for an upcoming meetup?

-Jeff
Forge of Creation - http://www.aliengods.jbsheets.com

The art of life is to go confidently, without
rushing, without faltering. To meet and
master the four natural challenges:
Fear, Clarity of Thought, Power, and the
Desire to Rest.

galactichuman13
Legendary Times Fan

ancient aliens

Postby galactichuman13 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:16 am

as we soar into the light and remember who we truly are, our human story upon this grand earth planet finally has the potential to fulfill it's greatest divine destiny. to understand our past creates a more viable vision of our future. i randomly tuned into the ancient alien program this evening. i was thrilled to watch a program that speaks to my heart. thanks for coming to the planet at this time and participating in our shift back into the galactic community. i long to share in the common knowledge of inner and outer space technologies. i long for this planet to be attuned to the science of spirit and the spirit of science, collectively. i don't question the purpose of the veil, more, i believe that it is perfect at this time, through information like your film, that we come into our history and create a more harmonious planet, EARTH. thanks for doing what you do, doing it so well! this information that glistens in my heart is more of a feeling than words that i can lay out. your ability to spread this global galactic information through this visual data and audio thoughtforms seeds my ability to push on through to the light. my earthly body finds it grounding and my spirit soars. rock on!

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 am

very poetically said...

welcome to the forum :)

Illyria

Postby Illyria » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Giorgio:

I too want to extend my KUDOS for an incredible program.

I have felt a belief in ancient astronauts for a very long time now - probably since my early teens, when I first started to doubt the Roman Catholic Church doctrines, and (gasp!) the Bible.

I just could not accept all of the myths, and historical accounts of "Divine" presence. To me it has always been more logical that those sightings and intervention in human history were of an extraterrestrial nature. Reading "Chariots of the Gods" was abreath of fresh air.

The clincher for me was the combination of the Piri Reis map, the Mayan Calendar and visually seeing for myself the grandeur of the Pyramids at Giza (and all of the other ancient Egyptian sites), Macchu Pichu, Chitzen Itza and all of the wonderous carvings they contain.

All of these items were presented on "Ancient Aliens" with such clarity that it was a pleasure to behold. Again - Great Show!!

Illyria

Penguin

Left out

Postby Penguin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 am

Giorgio, I was wondering if there were things left out of the show that you wish were left in. If so, what were they? How much influence did you have on exactly what was aired?

Also, are there theories you once bought into that later you backed off of after learning something new? Have there been things you first thought, whoa, this is strong evidence, and then later came to realize that maybe there is another explanation for it.

I'm not trying to debunk anything, I simply want to know how open you are.

I've now watched Chariots of the Gods and just bought the book. I saw the last hour of the show again last night after getting home and I really want to see it again, but I'll be out of town on the 18th. I'm eager to catch you in person so I'll keep my eye out for any lectures or appearances you may be making.

Thanx.

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 am

OK, NOW I'M TURNING GREEN WITH ENVY!

does anyone know when the show will be aired in the UK???

:? :? :?

Illyria

Postby Illyria » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 am

Truthseeker:

I went to the History Channel to check for listings when "Ancient Aliens" might be shown abroad. Sorry, no luck there. :(

However, all hope is not lost. I did find that the DVD is available for pre-order at $19.95USD. The ship date is July 14, 2009.

Here's the link: http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=86706#

Hope this helps.

Illyria

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Review by Dr. Luis E. Navia

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am

Review of the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" Documentary

by Luis E. Navia, Ph.D.
Professor of Philosophy
New York Institute of Technology
Member of the New York Academy of Sciences

"Ancient Aliens" is one of the best programs I have seen on the History Channel. I am happy to have been a part of it. Despite the fact that the program addresses a subject that in the minds of many remains speculative and even questionable, it presented a comprehensive and well-documented thesis that has been in my mind for many years, namely, the idea that many of the mysteries that abound in antiquity can begin to be understood by assuming that our planet was once, if not on many occasions, visited by extraterrestrial visitors.

The very idea makes perfect sense as a meaningful hypothesis and there is nothing, absolutely nothing in it that stands in contradiction with our present understanding of the universe. Scientists, particularly those engaged in historical, anthropological, and archaeological work, are occasionally convinced that theories in their fields are amenable to the sort of proof one is accustomed to expect in the mathematical and physical sciences. Thus, they expect a level of certainty that is simply beyond what we can expect in history, anthropology, and archaeology. It is for this reason that when the idea of ancient aliens emerges, an antagonistic reaction is a common response.

What "Ancient Aliens" succeeds in doing is to open a window of possibility, if not of probability, with regard to the ideas exemplified, for instance, in the mind-opening and challenging questions of Erich von Daniken's works. In such works, we are not expected to affirm without hesitation, but to entertain the possibility of alien visitations.

It is for this that since 1975 I have admired von Daniken, surely not because he may have revealed the truth as if from a pulpit, but because he has fired up the imagination of many including myself. Neither philosophy nor science is a system of perfectly known facts, and neither are they composed of theories and hypotheses known with certainty. As I suggested in my book of 1975 A Bridge to the Stars, if anything has been the animating factor in the growth of philosophical ideas and scientific theories, this is, I suggest, a spirit of curiosity, a freedom to imagine, and a bit of humility (by reference to which we may admit, like Socrates, that we only know that we do not really know what we think we know). Those who saw the History Channel program must have come to a similar conclusion.

The participants in the program (those who did not assume a negative stance) were superb and eloquent -- all of them. The graphics were impressive and the connections between the parts were outstanding.

Von Daniken was (as always) at his best and the energy that poured abundantly from Giorgio A. Tsoukalos was magnificent as well. I am sure that many viewers learned a great deal and that many, too, may have been touched by the presence of a new and challenging idea.
legendarytimesbooks.com

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Illyria wrote:Truthseeker:

I went to the History Channel to check for listings when "Ancient Aliens" might be shown abroad. Sorry, no luck there. :(

However, all hope is not lost. I did find that the DVD is available for pre-order at $19.95USD. The ship date is July 14, 2009.

Here's the link: http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=86706#

Hope this helps.

Illyria

hopefully Giorgio will stock it as i prefer to help LT rather than the history channel 8)

ronsmith
Legendary Times Fan

Postby ronsmith » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello,

I am new to this community and forum. I saw the show and it re-ignited my feelings for this subject that first developed when I read Chariots of the Gods in the early 70's. I have continued to think about the topic of Ancient Astronauts on my own my whole life, but not with the passion I once had, and that I seem to have regained from watching the show. Thanks for bringing these subjects to the forefront.

Anyway, my reason for writing this is that I have developed a theory and I need to know if there has been any previous research along the same lines. As I stated, I have had no communications with anyone in this community, so I don't know if my theory is new and interesting or old school. I hope someone can point me in the right direction for more info or to discuss my theories in more detail.

I have a lot of thoughts to enhance this concept, but the main theory is in regards to the Great Pyramid (and perhaps all the large pyramids on Earth. My concept is that instead of being focused on the pyramid itself and what's inside it, what it does, what it means, etc., what we need to be focused on is what is "under" it. It seems apparent to me that the visitors to our planet did not want to disrupt the natural evolution of this world. At the same time, I don't think they came here, built some pyramids and such, then left. I think these visitors had a one way ticket here and perhaps limited technology to share (i.e. a seeding / survival mission). Thus, if part of their mission was to not disrupt the normal course of advancement on the planet, some things needed to be hidden forever (i.e. space vehicles and all their contents, clothes, tools, machinery, etc.). What better way to do that than to bury them deep in the ground, then build massive structures on top of them, so they could never be found (or at least not for 10's of thousands of years).

Does anyone know if a theory like this has been explored before, either in books or reality ? Any feedback or advice to point me to where I can learn or discuss more would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

wildbill

Postby wildbill » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 pm

I have been disillusioned by religion for a long time. But, whenever I would go to the big chain book stores (you know who you are), either I couldn't find books like Chariots of the Gods because they didn't sell them or else I was just too dumb to find them! :roll: I have suspected for many years that there was always something else going on in the past, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Watching this show (twice, thank you DVR! :) ) really made a lot of things click for me. I have never read Chariots of the Gods, but I bought it via this website's store on Monday. Alas, I couldn't buy the book and pay for a membership at the same time. But, don't worry! It will happen! :D

Wild Bill 8)

ls1211
Legendary Times Fan

we enjoyed this program so much

Postby ls1211 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 am

Hello Everyone!
I was so excited to see the special was on and what was great was that we had company and they were drawn in by the special! :D

So here is to all the hard work and dedication by all those who made this possible........THANK YOU! and I AM EXCITED TO SEE MORE! :D

Wishing everyone well,

MANKIEWICZ

Postby MANKIEWICZ » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 am

Subject: The “Ancient Aliens” History Channel Documentary

Not since EVD’s “Chariots of the Gods” has a program been filled with
fact in every statement. Not a sentence or “visual” had been wasted to the effort of showing the proofs of our ancient visitors. Well done Giorgio!

The sights of the Nazca lines on an artificially “leveled” mountain apex,
the sight of the Legendary Times “Stone Astronaut” shown for the first time*, the strongly put implication by EVD that the Nazca lines and figures were only made to be seen from the air, the jet fighter amulets, the modern implication of Cargo Cult proof, and most of all the “machined” stone andesite at Puma Punku** - all of these things and more was strong evidence of the Ancient Astronaut theory for the uninitiated. You couldn’t have packed it in any better!

The insulting things like crazy music and far out counterpoints were not
to be seen as many of a skeptic would have liked. Things like that do not
inform; they are form of dumbed-down effects to keep those “in place”
who do not want to think for themselves. We did not allow that to happen.

This was a strongly assembled show for thought and education.
Not only did Giorgio and Erich strongly emphasize the point of the
Nazca lines as a landing strip but Giorgio added the fact that millions
of cubic yards of debris is missing from the apex of that precision cut
mountaintop. Where did it go? Good thought.

This program should be a model for future documentaries that show
only the sober facts of the AASRA.

*When showing Legendary times for the first time to people, the first thing asked was the validity of that “stone astronaut” on the cover.

** I am a Mechanical Design Engineer, and when I first saw the stones at Puma Punku, the first thing that came to mind was that they were 1.too straight to be hand made, and 2. possibly advanced building materials.

Darkaia

Postby Darkaia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm

WOW! is all I can say about the show.

The airing of the show is actually what brought me to the forums. I went to EvD's website and it linked to the Legendary Times website. For a really long time I have been interested in UFO's and the idea of Alien visitors and never really got the chance to discuss it with anyone since the people I live around/hang around with are either too busy for "nonsense" or too caught up in boys to think about anything else lol.

I feel very privileged to have found a great community i can actually talk to and able to ask the questions I've always wanted to ask.

Sorry little off track...the show was amazing. I just happened to catch it on the history channel the first day it came out and absolutely loved it. I actually set the DVR to record it the last night it was on so I can watch it over and over again :) Great job Giorgio! and I hope one day to meet you in person at one of the meetings

Arazyal

Postby Arazyal » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Okay. Great show. To be honest, It was seeing that show and hearing the comments of Giorgio that led me to this website. Lets all celebrate for a moment and be thankful that finally, some of the concrete ideas have penetrated a national market. Really, sincerely, GREAT JOB.!!!!

There!!!! I have done my homage. Now can we get back to discussion????

Please????

There are some brilliant minds on this website that I am eager to correspond with. My thoughts are encompassing me daily and there is no one to talk to.

Darkaia

Postby Darkaia » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 am

Post away..I'll be sure to respond as well as i can :) and welcome to the forums

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am

question for Giorgio:

is the DvD of the Ancient Aliens show going to be for sale on the LT bookstore?

if so, is there an ETA??

Giorgio Tsoukalos
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Giorgio Tsoukalos » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:55 am

truthseeker wrote:question for Giorgio: is the DvD of the Ancient Aliens show going to be for sale on the LT bookstore? if so, is there an ETA??

YES! :D TBA - - I reckon it will be in May or June... I'm in close contact with Prometheus Entertainment regarding this question, and rest assured, yes, the DVD will be made available at LT Books.

And THANK YOU for your tenacity in supporting Legendary Times Books which keeps Legendary Times Magazine and consequently the entire Ancient Astronaut movement going!
legendarytimesbooks.com

truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 am

YAY :D

i know its available from other erm...places but as far as they are concerned, they don't need any more cash, and i would rather wait for it to be available here than go to those places and get it sooner.

btw, will there be any extra's on the disc? 8)

neorealist

Postby neorealist » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Giorgio Tsoukalos wrote:
truthseeker wrote:question for Giorgio: is the DvD of the Ancient Aliens show going to be for sale on the LT bookstore? if so, is there an ETA??

YES! :D TBA - - I reckon it will be in May or June... I'm in close contact with Prometheus Entertainment regarding this question, and rest assured, yes, the DVD will be made available at LT Books.

And THANK YOU for your tenacity in supporting Legendary Times Books which keeps Legendary Times Magazine and consequently the entire Ancient Astronaut movement going!

Giogrio, can we find a streaming video of the show on the anywhere on the net? I searched youtube and google vid but no luck

weejaishere

Postby weejaishere » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Having been a believer in this theory for quite some years now I was so excited when I saw the AA episode. The whole episode was absolutely amazing! Thanks very much Giorgio!

truthisnear

ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS

Postby truthisnear » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 am

THAT SHOW WAS THE REASON IM HERE.FINDING IT SO INTRESTING I WANTED TO LEARN MORE.IVE RECIEVED MY 1ST MAG.AND CANT PUT IT DOWN.AND WHEN I DO I FIND MYSELF THINKING OF THE DIFFRENT DISCOVERYS AND WHAT KIND OF LINKS THERE MIGHT BE...
KUDOS TO YOU GIORGIO!!!THERE IS A CONNECTION SOMEWERE OUT THERE AND THE TRUTH IS NEAR!!!-THNXS AGAIN ROB

Sagittarii

Postby Sagittarii » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 am

Hi im new to the forum, i found my way here after watching AAT on the History channel.

Giorgio's way of explaining things is awesome, when i grow up I want to be just like him! :wink: He's got to have the coolest job on Earth.

I read the 12th Planet about 7 years ago and ever since then I've been convinced AA visited Earth eons ago.

People laugh or change the subject when I talk about this. Their just too close minded and brainwashed to even begin to contemplate the theory.

i have discussed this on other boards and people are always like, "if you were going to be killed if that stone wasnt carved perfect you would make damn sure it was" or they used elephants with logs to move the megaliths.

HAHA! You couldnt move this rock with a tank let alone elephants.

i also find it amusing about the test the one scientist did where he used "steel" pipes on concrete to roll a rock that weighed a few tons. that doesnt prove anything, they didnt have steel back then nor did they have concrete roads. they had wood and sand/dirt and stones were HUNDREDS of tons not 10

i'd like to see that man move the above rock with wooden rollers and people and/or elephants or drill holes into extremely hard rock like that at Puma Punku. impossible.

i look forward to alot of interesting and mind boggeling convo's here.

peace :)

Return to “ANCIENT ALIENS on the History Channel”