EVD and the Akashic record

Discuss everything Erich von Däniken related here: Chariots of the Gods, his books, appearances, etc. Have you ever met EvD in person? When? Where? Share your story/photos here!

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

EVD and the Akashic record

Postby Dreamwalker » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:30 pm

In his book, Twilight of the Gods, EVD talks about Memes and the theory that electrons retain a memory of everything they have ever been a part of. This sounds remarkably like the Hindu concept of the Akashic record. It seems that modern science is constantly rediscovering what the ancients already knew. If only they would take ancient texts more seriously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_record

combined posts per forum rules

I'm curious, why was my post moved here? I was not responding to this thread or remarking about Giorgio's picteure being used as a Meme. I hoped to start a new discusion on what Erich Von Daniken says in Twilight of the Gods, and compared what he said about Memes and electrons to the concept of the Akashic record. EVD himself is always quoting old texts and legends. Nothing at all to do with this thread, except that I used the word Memes. :?
Is it a Shem? Is it a Vimana? No, it's an X-wing.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C Clarke.
Dreamwalker
Legendary Times Fan

Re: EVD and Memes

Postby Moon » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Don't get too upset as we all make mistakes. I read the word memes and knew we had another thread about so I merged it with the other thread. It is one of my jobs to keep the discussion flowing.

I have now put it back so you can start a discussion on EVD, but have changed the title so people can see it is different.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Re: EVD and the Akashic record

Postby Dreamwalker » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks for renaming my post and moving it a more appropriate section and thanks for yor patience and good humour Mercury. :wink:
Is it a Shem? Is it a Vimana? No, it's an X-wing.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C Clarke.
Dreamwalker
Legendary Times Fan

Return to Erich von Däniken